Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

MTN SME Value Pack - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN SME Value Pack (999 Views)

Mtn Data Sme Is Available 1gb@550. / Cheap Mtn SME Data Bundle / Reasonably Cheap Sme Data Price!!!(etisalat, Airtel&mtn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN SME Value Pack by Kingscomptech(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
MTN SME Value Pack is a complete business tool that comes with an Internet Router, Desk Phone, Business Email, Data Bundle, SMS, Voice Minutes and Bulk SMS specially designed for Small and Medium businesses. It offers SMEs the day-to-day business tools they need to work, communicate and grow their businesses
MTN SME Value Pack comes in two bundles:
Bundle Description Price
Connect My Business Internet Router, Business Email, 15GB Data and MTN SIM Pack N24,500
Manage My Business Internet Router, Desk Phone, Business Email, 15GB Data, 350 Bulk SMS, 60 Voice mins, 50 SMS and MTN SIM Pack N29,500

*Only the MTN SIM that comes with the SME Value Pack is eligible for the 15GB data
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SME Value Pack?
MTN SME Value Pack is a business bundle that offers SMEs and SOHOs a desk phone with voice minutes, a router with Internet access, Bulk SMS and business email.

How do I activate the Connect My Business Bundle?
Step 1 Register SIM at an MTN Store or SIM Registration point
Step 2 Insert SIM in router and powers on
Step 3 Connect to router from computer using a LAN cable or connect to router from device using Wi-Fi
Step 4 In the browser address bar type http://192.168.0.1

Step 5 Enter admin in password field and log in
Step 6 Click SMS tab and click New
Step 7 Send 460 to 131
Step 8 Send router to 398
Step 9 Receive an SMS confirmingactivation of 15GB data
Step 10 Visit www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/smevaluepack/form to register for business email
Step 11 You will be contacted within 48 hours to complete setup of business email

How is do I activate the Manage My Business Bundle?How is do I activate the Manage My Business Bundle?

Step 1 Register SIM at an MTN Store or SIM Registration point
Step 2 Insert SIM in router and powers on
Step 3 Connect to router from computer using a LAN cable or connect to router from device using Wi-Fi
Step 4 In the browser address bar type http://192.168.0.1

Step 5 Enter admin in password field and log in
Step 6 Click SMS tab and click New
Step 7 Send 460 to 131
Step 8 Send router to 398
Step 9 Receive an SMS confirmingactivation of 15GB data
Step 10 Recharge (via the same router portal) using the N1,500 airtime voucher provided at purchase
Step 11 Send 471 to 131
Step 12 You will receive a SmartBiz Plus confirmation SMS which activates 60 voice minutes, 350 Bulk SMS and 50 SMS
Step 14 Visit www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/smevaluepack/form to register for business email
Step 15 You will be contacted within 48 hours to complete setup of business email

How does the Internet Router work?
The Internet Router is a simple plug and play device that supports both 3G and 4G networks. It has a SIM slot where the SIM card is inserted.
To connect to the router’s interface, connect the router to a computer using a LAN cable or connect router to a device using Wi-Fi and enter http://192.168.0.1/index.html#logininto the address bar.
You can set up a hotspot, recharge and activate data plans from this interface.
Can I share data with others?
Yes. Once the Internet Router is set up and the customer has an active data plan, the customer can provide Internet access to others from the router interface by clicking on Settings, then Wi-Fi Settings and enabling Broadcast SSID.

Where can I purchase the SME Value Pack?
This service is available at Syscomptech Communication Ltd at God's grace plaza, 65 Allen Avenue, Ikeja lagos.

Can I activate other data bundles on the service?
Yes, once the 15GB data is exhausted, you can purchase any other data bundle of choice from MTN’s bouquet of data offerings.

How do I access support for this service?
You can access support for the SME Value Pack by calling 07051887336 or 08038990193. The customer can also send an email to syscomptechcare@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Slightly Rough Used Tecno Phantom 5 sold sold. / Original Samsung And LG 19 Inches Tv With Inbuilt DVD / Brand New Thermal Printers For Sale(80mm)@ N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.