Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. (1309 Views)

How To Make More Sales From Your Animal Farm And Fish Ponds / Smart All Year Round Farming / What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by NextDayPn: 4:41pm On May 19, 2016
I will try to be as brief as I can. First let no one think I am after anybody's money, I have an agricbuzz idea, but have no land and fund to put it in practice. All that is required is a minimum of 4 plots close to a river or stream. The land can be in acres, I'm just saying something can be started with just 4-6 plots, in fact, starting anything low is always the best. I'm ready to be in the farm 24hrs. The start up fund would be 100k-120, depending on some factors. (Again that doesn't have to pass through me, my partner handles things while I just supervise). That is all I can say for now, let's talk if you're inline with new ideas. nextday69@yahoo.com
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by olatundes14: 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
chat me up on whatsapp 08098726776,i have 3hectares of land at odogbolu, close to a river, let's talk about it your agribusiness
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by brainpowerng(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2016
NextDayPn:
I will try to be as brief as I can. First let no one think I am after anybody's money, I have an agricbuzz idea, but have no land and fund to put it in practice. All that is required is a minimum of 4 plots close to a river or stream. The land can be in acres, I'm just saying something can be started with just 4-6 plots, in fact, starting anything low is always the best. I'm ready to be in the farm 24hrs. The start up fund would be 100k-120, depending on some factors. (Again that doesn't have to pass through me, my partner handles things while I just supervise). That is all I can say for now, let's talk if you're inline with new ideas. nextday69@yahoo.com

I just sent you a message.

I have a parcel of land close to stream in Ibadan. Please let me know if you are interested.
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by Mercie123(f): 11:48pm On May 20, 2016
I have 1 and a half acre of land directly beside a stream. Contact me here: olu.chosen @gmail .com
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by Tatia(m): 5:05am On Jul 07, 2016
I sent you an email in response to your request no reply.
I can link you with land and some finance if your presentation is workable.
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by Ajusshi: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Pls share ur idea with me. I have land but no water, currently looking for 4 millions to drill a bore hole. Ur calculation wan make me go borrow moni for the bore hole.... grin
Re: 5k-10k Everyday Sales From 4 Plots All Year Round. Partner Needed. by africanman85: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Hit me up with d idea africanman85op@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Farmers Market Www.agromarket.ng / 16 Weeks Point Of Lay Layers Are For Sale In Ibadan / Salted Peanut Roasting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.