Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (90296 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

....undecided...

so that little oranges on my chest are too small for pervert to smooch?...meanwhile they rape little children with nothing on their chest daily!......I dey suspect u sha!tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by truthalways(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
I think topics from the romance section of nairaland should be banned from entering front page....It's just a bunch of rubbish angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
litetias:

Oya corrected yourself
...lol!gringrin....thanks for correctioning me!tongue
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by FohowNigeria: 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:

I'm short of words about the confessions on the thread as a whole.

That is..ehn, everything being equal, you cannot leave a little girl child with a male nairalander if this harvest of confessions is anything go by.

Sometimes I wonder why I never wake up all this while to discover that the world has already ended.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
wristbangle:

So is it now a crime to write what sex starved dudes do in public and make ladies especially the ignorant ones to realise that they need to be careful of their devious act.

Well u can spit on the thread for all I care but when you experience this act from a pervert, u will remember that nairaland said it but threw the lesson away.

Isn't it funny that you are one of those guys you describe? You said so yourself when you talked about being on a bike with a female.

Some of your friends here have also posted about how their get their own sexual action from unsuspecting females.

The same thing you came to warn ladies about, you are guilty of. The twist's actually funny, but not funny to me.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:
You know there's a problem when a group of self-confessed rapists andsexual predators come online to tell us how they, clandestinely, touch unsuspecting females inappropriately. Who's to say these ones won't touch a helpless baby when no one is watching?

Then again, the fact that a mod of this forum would push it to the front-page for the world to see their shame, or their lack of it, is even more awe-inspiring.

I couldn't be more troubled about the path being towed by the average male in this generation.

#spitsonthread
Who are rapists? That fact that me and other dudes made sarcastic comments on this thread automatically qualify us as rapists ryt? I swear brain no dey ur head at all

Madam, for the fact that someone posts an article like this does not give you the audacity to start ranting, wailing and throwing punches at the person. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland to appear as saints when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy cheesy

The forum offers the chance for everyone to create whatever they like, whether bullshit or sensible.. So next time, when you see a write-up that makes no sense to you, kindly ignore it and move to another thread rather than wailing and showing how frustrated you are to people who don't even know of your existence.

When a write-up is bullshit to you, kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own sensible thread. It's as simple as ABC

Lastly, let me get something into your dumb skull, Nairaland is all about getting traffic and a topic does not have to be educational before it's considered FP worthy.. Once a topic is good for controversy, it's considered as a FP material, in exception to sexual explicit write-ups.

The Romance section together with the Sexuality section is aimed at discussing relationship and sexual related matter. And I don't think your rant can change that

Whether Seun posts poo to the FP or not, he will definitely be smiling to the bank at the end of the month

**Abeg swerve comot for this thread make we see road jhor **

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by litetias(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

...lol!gringrin....thanks for correctioning me!tongue

You are welcoming
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
truthalways:
I think topics from the romance section of nairaland should be banned from entering front page....It's just a bunch of rubbish angry

That place is a mess, I tell you. A terrible mess.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Midastorch(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
These earned me hand job cm mouth job from enugu to ebonyi in 2013 while serving......#night bus sweet die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? Smh

Hey madam, for the fact that someone posts an articles does not give you the audacity to start ranting and wailing. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland as a saint when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy

The forum offers the chance for everyone to create whatever they like, whether bullshit or sensible.. So next time, when you see a write-up that makes no sense to you, kindly ignore it and move to another thread rather than wailing and showing how frustrated you are to people who don't even know of your existence.

When a write-up is bullshit to you, kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own sensible thread. It's as simple as ABC

**Abeg swerve comot for this thread make we see road **

And I'm to read this badly written ball of filth, from beginning to end, because?

Thanks, but no thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 10:45pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? Smh

Hey madam, for the fact that someone posts an articles does not give you the audacity to start ranting and wailing. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland to appear as saints when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy

Excellent finishing prof tosyne. They claim holier than thou attitude online meanwhile the exact opposite offline with all sort of sexual escapades.

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by henrylowe(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? Smh

Hey madam, for the fact that someone posts an articles does not give you the audacity to start ranting and wailing. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland to appear as saints when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy

This is what we call bashing of the highest order cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2016
FohowNigeria:

That is..ehn, everything being equal, you cannot leave a little girl child with a male nairalander if this harvest of confessions is anything go by.

Sometimes I wonder why I never wake up all this while to discover that the world has already ended.

You had better take the confessions serious.

Who a man is when he is masked -anonymous- is who he really is.

This is who they are in real life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ireneony(f): 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? Smh

chai tosin don vex

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:

That place is a mess, I tell you. A terrible mess.

If this thread doesnt suite you, just get out from here instead of creating unnecessarily chaos with your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Dom2020: 10:51pm On May 19, 2016
nairalanders, pls what it is with sex? can't we discussed something more productive and leave this sex issue for a while, we have a bigger problem staring us in d face in this country but all we read about is sex this sex that, nawa
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
No ass no breast, u come dress like person wey dey primary school, and u come dey lie join am. Make u fear God o.
....yea sweety,I've none...and I'm not faking any!

if u don't like me just the way I am,then u should mind ur business!smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
litetias:

You are welcoming
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by FohowNigeria: 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:

Sometimes I asked myself, is it because we are in the end time and the world failed to end that the end time people increased in geometrical proportion?

However those folks are joking half of the time.

if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang etc. The world might have ended decently.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
wristbangle:

If this thread doesnt suite you, just get out from here instead of creating unnecessarily chaos with your stupidity.

I guess that's an underhanded plea to leave you and your kith as you celebrate your perversion. No?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by kinibigdeal(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
Too many kids on Nairaland
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by lakes99: 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
This gat me LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by skywalker888(f): 11:00pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? That I commented on this thread with a sarcastic comment automatically qualifies me as a rapist ryt? I swear brain no dey ur head at all

Madam, for the fact that someone posts an articles does not give you the audacity to start ranting and wailing. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland to appear as saints when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy

Tosin this finishing is just too much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
FohowNigeria:

Sometimes I asked myself, is it because we are in the end time and the world failed to end that the end time people increased in geometrical proportion?

However those folks are joking half of the time.

Lol@end time...

Trust me, I know a joke when I see one.

Cheers
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ireneony(f): 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Werey!!! gringrin. This kind slap go reset the brain of the guy ASAP.
I wanna ask u this question. .
Why do u always share your comments grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ifex370(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2016
. Quite sad

If you carry out a survey on Nairaland you would find out that not less than 89% have some form of mental disorder

[center]. Simple fact[/center]
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:

I think your brain really needs to be examined... So referring to us as rapists makes you a responsible and holy person offline ryt?

I know ur type already
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by seyoops4u: 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

this is very true...I ones experienced this from a perv.....

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!undecided

perverts everywhere!sad
spit on him u said... It's a lie joor. Don't bobo us for here...lol
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
chai tosin don vex
Did I sound like I'm vexed ni? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by FohowNigeria: 11:06pm On May 19, 2016
Gaborone:

Lol@end time...
Trust me, I know a joke when I see one.
Cheers
cheesy
You bet.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

....yea sweety,I've none...and I'm not faking any!

if u don't like me just the way I am,then u should mind ur business!smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Taryur3(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2016
This OP no get work.Lalastica pls send him to Sambisa to search for the missing girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.