Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. (5073 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ronald4lif(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2016
Ray360:

I had to check the moniker again to be sure these rancid words really fell from your thumbs. Someone whose comments are always drunk with wisdom. I am highly disappointed in you. You are a wicked soul ! How could you post such cold and heartless words. ahh You just lost a fan. rubbish.

Until now I didn't know you exist and so shall it be forever. Buzz off. undecided
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2016
Ray360:

You are a devil ! you keep telling him to deny responsibility and allow the girl whom he fertilized her eggs to suffer? May you never know peace the day you will impregnate a girl and deny it. Imbecilic nonentity!

Shut up and buzz off my mentions. Discombobulated schmuck.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by AlterEnigma(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2016
Hahahhahahahahaha!
Get ready for the beginning of your suffering.
Is this one a learner??
If you are not ready,
Some peeps might hate me for this advice but trust me its the best in the long run.
1. Abort d baby or
2. Ruuuuuuuuuuuun (this I don't advice sha oo except u know how to hide well)

You are a very stupid person! Never ever ever not use a condom
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 12:23am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Shut up and buzz off my mentions. Discombobulated schmuck.
You are silly! Devils like you in human flesh should be castrated and maimed for life. If your Mother had aborted you, you wouldn't be streaming air from your nostrils in existence. Men like you shouldn't wield a d*ck. stupid refined goat!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by AlterEnigma(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2016
Chickychic:
I can't bliv some guys r saying deny or abort. For God's sake u enjoyed ursef without cd,didn't u knw wat will happen if u leave ur sperm in her?
Or probably u love doing it raw but dem u shud av poured it out of her to save u mess like dis.
Here u r tinking of ursef, av u tot abt d gal for a sec nd wat it wud b for her to carry a child she didn't prepare for? D shame nd all DAT?
Remember u av a sister nd u don't expect hergo come home one day wit such news.
And den if she dos come home wit such news how wud u feel? More so DAT d guy who got preggy is refusing responsibility, how wud u take d news? I bet u dis is how she nd her family will feel nd so my best advice is to accept ur responsibility if it turns out positive
At least it will serve as a lesson for u.

My dear ladies in d Ouse did u babes here guys say deny or abort?
Most of us r in am undefined nd even in a no headway relationships nd we r doing DAT tin(sex) , response like dat above cud b wat u hear him say if it happens to so my dear ladies b very careful of guys.

What is dis one saying.. Your own is just to be attacking guys anyhow
Did he tell u d girl didn't enjoy it?? Or did he tell u he raped her??
Or what if the girl wants to abort it herself??
You are saying it would serve as a lesson!!! You are a very wicked sumborry!..
You wee just come here and be ranting nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2016
Baba relax your babe isn't pregnant. When women take pills to reduce menstral cramp or pills to kill off sperms like postinor, medic expert have often pointed out that these pills have the ability to alter a females menstral cycle. Its obviously postinor in action! If you hadn't mentioned that, I'd have said she's preggy but its obviously postinor......That na if she drink am truly oooo!!!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2016
Ray360:

[s]You are silly! Devils like you in human flesh should be castrated and maimed for life. If your Mother had aborted you, you wouldn't be streaming air from your nostrils in existence. Men like you shouldn't wield a d*ck. stupid refined goat! [/s]

Lame and incoherent ranting of a frustrated tool. Hepephrenic carriers like your retarded self is exactly why I'm pro abortion, you should have been aborted. I'm quite certain your parents will be deeply immersed in regrets why they didn't get rid of you and be free from your infectious asininity. A worthless haemophilia who has been nothing but pains and agony to 'it' loved ones. Chump.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Rexnegro(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Can imagine what you're passing through. One of my highest fears is getting someone pregnant at this stage of my life. I think you've to keep calm till after four weeks to see if she's indeed pregnant. If yes, convince her to consider D&C as you aren't ready to father a child now. And if she refuses, deny responsibility.
the op go deny DNA too? Guy nice comment until You killed it with The deny line...for me if it's positive after The 4weeks period he should be man enuf to carry his cross #simple

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Mediapace: 12:49am On May 20, 2016
Bros come off it,come off it jor cheesy :
@juhan Can't deny her,i'll just buy her hallogen lamp so as to use it to find her period back simple and if she can't find it i will send her off packing
donbenedict:
person like mediapace go deny u if u carry belle for am
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ronald4lif(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2016
Rexnegro:
the op go deny DNA too? Guy nice comment until You killed it with The deny line...for me if it's positive after The 4weeks period he should be man enuf to carry his cross #simple

Who's going to perform DNA on him? Are they going to compel him to undergo one? When one isn't ready to father a child, they aren't ready and there's no short cut around it. So it's either she get rid of it or she takes sole parental responsibility of the pregnancy and it outcome.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Highbhee(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2016
@OP,As a Nairalander to Nairalabder,If You are to buy Baby Provision....Holla @ me....-10% is ready fr you bro ..... grin
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Rexnegro(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Who's going to perform DNA on him? Are they going to compel him to undergo one? When one isn't ready to father a child, they aren't ready and there's no short cut around it. So it's either she get rid of it or she takes sole parental responsibility of the pregnancy and it outcome.
like seriously guy?
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ever811(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2016
you tiptoed to the party,and u ar now returning with very loud steps,. sorry if u had asked for advice b/4 visiting the orchard it would hv been easiest to advice,..now it haf happened..
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 1:02am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

[s]Lame and incoherent ranting of a frustrated tool. Hepephrenic carriers like your retarded self is exactly why I'm pro abortion, you should have been aborted. I'm quite certain your parents will be deeply immersed with regrets why they didn't get rid of you and be free from your infectious asininity. A worthless haemophilia who has been nothing but pains and agony to 'it' loved ones. Chump.[/s]

No, You are the Stupid cow who should have flushed down the drain when you graced this world in birth. You support abortion and will deny any girl you get pregnant with that toothpick on your waist spineless and moronic nitwits like you are the principal reasons why there are so many Underfed single parents out there who beg and do nasty things to eke out daily meals. tweeny-weeny brained abortionist!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 1:02am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

[s]Lame and incoherent ranting of a frustrated tool. Hepephrenic carriers like your retarded self is exactly why I'm pro abortion, you should have been aborted. I'm quite certain your parents will be deeply immersed with regrets why they didn't get rid of you and be free from your infectious asininity. A worthless haemophilia who has been nothing but pains and agony to 'it' loved ones. Chump.[/s]

No, I am a product of a coit.us between two sane and royal nobles. You are the Stupid cow who should have been flushed down the drain when you graced this world in birth. You support abortion and will deny any girl you get pregnant with that toothpick on your waist. spineless and moronic nitwits like you are the principal reasons why there are so many Underfed single parents out there who beg and do nasty things to eke out daily meals. tweeny-weeny brained abortionist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Hannysmilez(f): 1:21am On May 20, 2016
Could be the pills affecting her,or she's preggers. Don't mind them,being a daddy isn't such a bad thing after all. I said the same thing to my friend,he's still hiding in his village.
Lemme see...Hospital bills,diapers,naming ceremony,cereal,clothes,baby things etc. You should spend the 4 weeks saving while you're awaiting her whatever to show up for the test,just in case its not Postinor. If you're going with an abortion,please do take her to a professional,not some quack in a run down shack. Its the least you can do for her.
If she's really pregnant kuma,we're in Nigeria,well-wishers will bring diapers,clothes and soap.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ronald4lif(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2016
Ray360:

[s]No, You are the Stupid cow who should have flushed down the drain when you graced this world in birth. You support abortion and will deny any girl you get pregnant with that toothpick on your waist spineless and moronic nitwits like you are the principal reasons why there are so many Underfed single parents out there who beg and do nasty things to eke out daily meals. tweeny-weeny brained abortionist![/s]

Ray360:

[s]No, I am a product of a coit.us between two sane and royal nobles. You are the Stupid cow who should have been flushed down the drain when you graced this world in birth. You support abortion and will deny any girl you get pregnant with that toothpick on your waist. spineless and moronic nitwits like you are the principal reasons why there are so many Underfed single parents out there who beg and do nasty things to eke out daily meals. tweeny-weeny brained abortionist![/s]

And you had to repeat same twaddle twice, emotional outburst of a strumpet. I see you're pained and will soon inflict yourself with atrioventricular block. You can use the gallows for that will be welcoming as it'll put an end to your nuisance thick self existence. On your next response quote me thrice, tart.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Fmartin(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2016
AlterEnigma:

You are a very stupid person! Never ever ever not use a condom
where hv i gone wrong? Using a bad condom giving to me by health workers or acquiring an emergency contraceptive pill (postinor) to support the broken condom?
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by donbenedict(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2016
Mediapace:
@juhan Can't deny her,i'll just buy her hallogen lamp so as to use it to find her period back simple and if she can't find it i will send her off packing
u see ur life grin
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2016
i dey sell baby diper o
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by AlterEnigma(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
Fmartin:
where hv i gone wrong? Using a bad condom giving to me by health workers or acquiring an emergency contraceptive pill (postinor) to support the broken condom?

Just pray its d postinor working and Hope for better Days
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 6:33am On May 20, 2016
Mediapace:
chaiii
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by saintdennis(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2016
TrollTrap:
Happened to me once....happened to be the worst 15 days of my life..I was always in deep thoughts, sweating and missing my bus/train stops. Even lost hella weight....turned out she was just kidding.

Your one might be different tho, congrats pops wink

Hope u promptly broke up with the chick sha.

An ex did that to me but those 4 days felt like 40years... can't even imagine your 15!

Some Women sha... lord save us from karashika's
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Fmartin(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2016
AlterEnigma:

Just pray its d postinor working and Hope for better Days
ok
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by duduade: 7:25am On May 20, 2016
Fmartin:
sadHmmm..... My dear nairalanders, my bae just told me that she has not seen her period.

The moment she told me this news, i started sweating profusely.

How on earth will i address unintended pregnancy issue

Right now am waiting for 4 weeks to carry out pregnancy test. This is because, the hormone, 'human chorionic gornadotrophine' which indicate positive result for pregnancy test is present in urine only after 4 weeks of fertilization.

Chai! shocked i think am going to emaciate as a result of this issue.

A second thought, is it because of the postinor she took that has cause a delay in her menstrual circle sad

My heart is pounding right now. Am worried this is how it will continue for next couple of weeks.

If after the test, the result is positive, what do i do

I don't really have any intention of getting married now.

This news has really change my mood right now. I can't believe am angry at people over some little jokes.

Pls ! I need help. My thoughts are going off. sad

So you both couldn't afford ordinary 50naira condom but could afford postinor which is more than three times ordinary gold circle condom!!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Fmartin(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2016
duduade:

So you both couldn't afford ordinary 50naira condom but could afford postinor which is more than three times ordinary gold circle condom!!
hmmm... Postinor(an emergency contraceptive) came in when d codom tore. Though, I dnt giv postinor frequently due to its nature of work.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by ifitumiojo(f): 7:45am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Can imagine what you're passing through. One of my highest fears is getting someone pregnant at this stage of my life. I think you've to keep calm till after four weeks to see if she's indeed pregnant. If yes, convince her to consider D&C as you aren't ready to father a child now. And if she refuses, deny responsibility.
dts nt fair,!repent!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

For ur mind ure making sense,ur parents should have gotten rid of u instead of fooling urself around here,have never seen u comment with sense before
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Ray360: 9:00am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

And you had to repeat same twaddle twice, emotional outburst of a strumpet. I see you're pained and will soon inflict yourself with atrioventricular block. You can use the gallows for that will be welcoming as it'll put an end to your nuisance thick self existence. On your next response quote me thrice, tart.

I need not strain my thumbs in combat of words with you again. It's a new day and I am set for the opportunities It present. And yes, I was pained at the sight of a devil who is advising a guy to deny paternity of an unborn Child of a girl he consciously got pregnant. you are just mad! If your father had denied impregnating your mother, probably, You would have been gotten rid of through the most callous means of abortion! You are a devil and a cankerworm to any girl who in her wildest delusion will jettison her worth and sense of morality for a round of sex with you. May you never know peace and true joy the very day you will impregnate a girl and deny responsibility!
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 20, 2016
Fmartin:
sadHmmm..... My dear nairalanders, my bae just told me that she has not seen her period.

The moment she told me this news, i started sweating profusely.

How on earth will i address unintended pregnancy issue

Right now am waiting for 4 weeks to carry out pregnancy test. This is because, the hormone, 'human chorionic gornadotrophine' which indicate positive result for pregnancy test is present in urine only after 4 weeks of fertilization.

Chai! shocked i think am going to emaciate as a result of this issue.

A second thought, is it because of the postinor she took that has cause a delay in her menstrual circle sad

My heart is pounding right now. Am worried this is how it will continue for next couple of weeks.

If after the test, the result is positive, what do i do

I don't really have any intention of getting married now.

This news has really change my mood right now. I can't believe am angry at people over some little jokes.

Pls ! I need help. My thoughts are going off. sad

Why are guys afraid of pregnancy? Why dnt u protect wen u knw u're not yet ready?
All the same congrant if she's tested positive for pregnancy, na 2go register her for Atlanta/Olympic be the nxt
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by smileysmiley(f): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
you are such a baby... so she is supposed to take responsibility alone for a mistake they both made... I pity the girl(s) you are currently straffing
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. by smileysmiley(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2016
Fmartin:
thanks alot friend, fr ur time nd words
you are really going to consider his advice Well, na you sabi... I just pray she is a 'tear scatter' girl... deny at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? / What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You / Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.