Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (51651 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
brb
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
Lol....
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MadCow1: 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer am serving, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ironheart(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
Now i know Nigerian youths lack sense of reasoning. A good reason 99% of them are unemployable. We forgot so soon how Ese from the South south was taken to Kano n she spoke hausa like she was born breed there. In less than 8 months she has learned the koran. Some once said kids brains are like a black board it can be wiped n rewritten. Thats why a lot of times our parents keeps us under check until we are old enough to be on our own. In two years, she had been brain washed and reprogrammed.

GEJ to me should bury his head in shame because he never did the needful until weeks after the evil was done..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Consiglier: 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
Valid arguments

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Arcard(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
d husband is even givin a heroes welcome, lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by izzou(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
Whos this APC sef? Werent they all in power during the last regime?
Tambuwal,Amaechi, just to mention a few
Didnt they alll have meetings with GEJ during his tenure?
If Jonathan failed,then they all failed.
Rebranded government

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by brojoshua: 9:35pm On May 19, 2016
Those governments and leaders looted and stole all the money that was meant to equip the military to enable them rescue those girls. They shared all the money that those girls may rotten in capacity but were using the stolen money to send their own children to the best schools in the world, God will judge them and let Nigeria also prosecute them and sentence them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Olafick(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]iranu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by loomer: 9:37pm On May 19, 2016
I no dey kuku talk for naija matter again before EFCC go come arresr me say I no pay conductor money for 2013.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sheunsheun(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
All i see are Igbo names. #sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by manutdadex(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer am serving, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry
so every girl in d north has three names?

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
yinkus204:
Ipob yoot ar just so angry anytime they hear good news frm Apc

Zombie spotted! Lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ehissi(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
Mbok abeg! Make una no vex, na condition of the country cause problem fa!!

With the current price of tomato and rice for market fa. Na only Yahoo boys now, na e dey cook stew and rice!!

Me sef I be wan surrender give Nigerian Military but I just discover say them never really kidnap boys for Chibok!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
ITbomb:
I'm very ashamed of my country
That's what you get when a STARK FRAUDULENT ILLITERATE is a presIDIOT. He will take Nigeria back MANY years

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by oloriooko(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2016
Who are the people teaching PMB to lie?
Tinubu APC has successfully fantastically corrupted PMB or is it that in PMB's desperation to rule Nigeria again has jettisoned his upright principles?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by morereb10: 9:41pm On May 19, 2016
gggg
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry

The level of ignorance is frightening. I have not seen any strong point for their disbelief. When she first came out of the woods, she used a different name.

It was the natives that later identified her as Amina. She said she gave a fake name because she was not sure of her safety.

So I do not get the problem with these people.

A lot of girls kidnapped are going through hell in the arms of Boko Haram monsters and these people because of partisan sentiments are desperately trying to distract the government from finding these girls.

#WelcomeBackAmina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
expired country govern by expired men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believes that the girl in this photo was preparing to sit for WAEC physics exam TWO years ago needs a brain transplant. Anyway, shouldn't be too difficult for the principal to produce the passport photo she submitted as a WAEC student, should it?
Lols, bro forget big grammar grin come to d North and testify by urself, I served in d North majority of my female students ar married wit kid some of dem ar close to 25 years while d guys ar like 25 upwards and dey can't express themselves in English, most of them can't even write if u check their notes is anoda thing u will be seeing and u wonder how such students will pass waec or neco but dey have good results even my 2 sittings 0'level can stand their results, for students dat does not know anything abt education...

To cut everything short, during waec or neco, d teachers and d corpers used to solve d questions and write it on board for them to copy it, dats y dey always have good 0'level results

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by tansho(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
Is this really happening in this country?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by abbey621(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
95% of the comments posted by the OP shows people of a certain area still not over the loss of their beloved Hero. So it does not surprise me that they would see it as a negative instead of a positive, OP kindly let your brothers know 2019 is not too far away, stay strong grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Gaskia: 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
People created Book Haram, they wanted power to return from the 'infidels' to the 'rightful owners', brainwashed some illiterates to think they are fighting 'Jihad', they have the script, they will end it when they want it, more Chibok girls may be 'found' before May 29.

Today, they want grazing reserves in every state for their personal businesses, they started by hiring mercenaries (herdsmem) to kill people and then tell us the solution to the problem they created is National grazing reserves.

We are not all dumb.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2016
sheunsheun:
All i see are Igbo names. #sentiments

zombie no go move unless u tell am to move

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ndcide(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2016
Like I said on the other thread,
don't worry, when the other girls are brought out from where they kept them, they'll be speaking Queens English.
These feedback points were omitted in their checklist. Trust they'll rectify it.

Yes girls were taken. Was it a political plot, absolutely yes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
Arcard:
d husband is even givin a heroes welcome, lol

He is being treated as a Boko Haram suspect. How is that a Hero's welcome to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MadCow1: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerians and living a lie.

Why are people shocked that secondary school students in a very remote Northern village allegedly sitting for WAEC examinations can't read or write English Language? grin

Let's ask those Nigerians who served their NYSC postings in public schools in remote villages around Nigeria how proficient their students were/are in English language and see their responses.. grin

Even in NYSC, you meet corp members who can't speak proper English nor write an essay claiming University graduates and yet people are shocked. grin

This Amina girls inability to read nor write English isn't proof of her not being a Chibok girl nor being a WAEC student. It's more like an indictment of our Educational system and the decay in it. After all, President Jonathans wife is the most educated first lady in terms of degree (cos Abubakars wife is a Justice) and yet she can't speak English Language fluently nor read a written speech. grin

Negros Puleeeze..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
manutdadex:
so every girl in d north has three names?
Don't get me wrong bro, was only stating dat d English of a tin is not new to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
abbey621:
95% of the comments posted by the OP shows people of a certain area still not over the loss of their beloved Hero. So it does not surprise me that they would see it as a negative instead of a positive, OP kindly let your brothers know 2019 is not too far away, stay strong grin grin grin grin

hunger dey wire u.u still never get sense..mehnnn to be zombie no dey easy o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by brojoshua: 9:52pm On May 19, 2016
Almost all or most Nigerians preferred looters and thieves and corrupt leaders to lead them, may be because only the corrupt leaders can lead corrupt people, they preferred the false prophets who are too many in Nigeria ( but the true and faithful ones are very few ) to be their pastors because they themselves are goats. You know the shepherds of the Lord only lead the sheep and not goats but the false prophets lead the goats and both the false prophets and the goats they lead are all of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by kastroud(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2016
It pains me when some idiots that I wonder how they passed WAEC will come and be posting from their homes in the SE and be saying this is a scam have u met the girl have u seen any bokoharam member before . I still remeber Jos bomblast anybody that witnessed that will tell u sorry swear to u that these people are real some of u have not even seen bullet talkless of dead body and u come here claiming to be intellectuals for your information when a bomb blows or a bullet is shot it doent choose who to hit it doesn't pick old or youn literate or illiterate igbo or yoruba it doesn't. So I wonder how some of u who haven't been affected by the Bokoharam issue will come and be talking nonsense on NL just wish u had the opportunity to go to an IDP camps ,ask your parents who fought in the biafra war how it feels when the peron ur running away with falls down and dies or when u see houses burning and people being gunned down . But u guys must just claim intellectuals and politicize everything .don't worry there is a God in heaven that will judge u people I just pray that u will never get to witness what we in the north have witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 19, 2016
That girl is very small to write waec, she is not up to 12 yrs, thank God am this brilliant, u can't speak english, u want to write waec, more lies pls

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.