Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (51568 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry
Mr. Manko can attest to that. I rep Govt Model Sch Bida..
Ng/15A

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by lailo: 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
Wailers are so dumb and lack information.Is it new to see secondary school leavers in North wu could not speak more dan Hausa.Dem yapa.or even having difft names in sch and at home.Some even use dia relatives cert to get job and they assume dia new names sharp sharp.This is wy North is still backward and d issue of chibok is just exposing some of North's secrets.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Arcard(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
diegwu01:
How old are you?
you thrive on gossips from fellow IPOBians and pour out your ignorance on a public forum like Nairaland,
A simple read on newspaper reports would tell you the Husband has been arrested since yesterday
zombie i don hear
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

There is no, SS3, student in the not that cannot hear English or at least speak small of it
Bro no need to argue on dis, just go to College of Arts and Islamic Studies, Bida, Niger state and see for urself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Arcard(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He is being treated as a Boko Haram suspect. How is the a Hero's welcome to you.
alright hop say dm go gv am trial

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Pinkybush: 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
Zico5:
Who are those Nigerians, surely my brothers from the other side of the Niger. But they termed chibok a scam and that opposition want to use it to destroyed Gej government. I pray God reposition our country through Buhari so that the enemies can be put to shame.
Zombie! your brain is full of coconut water.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Mr. Manko can attest to that. I rep Govt Model Sch Bida..
Ng/15A
lol... I rep College of Arts and Islamic Studies Bida..
NG/15A

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
snailspeed:

Which mother? You mean the woman acting the mother role? grin

You are not in Chibok. You are not from the community. You are not a reporter who worked there. You are not among the relief agency workers there.

You do not know anything about Chibok or what they went through. So how can you be the one to tell us if the woman is pretending.

BBC news even carried a report that the woman is a widow and lost some of her kids to death. Cool down.

Sometimes we leave tribal and ethnic sentiments. There are real families in Chibok praying day and night for the return of this Children.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ifeco4(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Thank God Nigerians are now thinking with their heads, and not their shiiitholes angry

Many people are now thinking with their brains. But this ur moniker got me thinking.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2016
Arcard:
alright hop say dm go gv am trial

If he supplies vital information on how to get the 60 girls that were in their camp, I say the FG reduces their actions on him.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by massinola(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry
u are a pathetic liar. I have stayed in this ur niger state for seven years and I can authoritatively tell u dat even mai doya (old women ) that sell yams do manage to speak pidgin any how, not to talk about a WAEC candidate, a science student for dat matter. how was she intending to write her physics exam, with Hausa language? my friend pack well abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by timunstopable: 10:54pm On May 19, 2016
Op didn't you notice most of the people that commented on that site are mostly from the east

am not surprised...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

Lols, bro we write it on d board for them even some of them don't know how to write.. SS3 Students,.. Dats y dey always have good 0'level results

So you write it in English for them to copy or you translate it to their languages? At 13, she was too young to be writing waec. This story is a scam, like every other scam that has been the trademark of this government.

If it took the government more than a year to get one chibok girl through the help of vigilante groups, what then is the hope of the remaining girls? Something is wrong somewhere.The whole chibok thing looks very much like a scam. I cried many nights for the innocent looking girls we were shown but right now, I think it is a big hoax. If it isn't, my heart still goes out to the girls and their parents.

The reception given to the girl and her husband /abductor, is highly suspect. APC is looking for anything that will make pmb look less clueless than Jonathan. The abductor should be in cuffs, not flying in a presidential jet. Nigerians got what they deserve. I thank God I have other options.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
massinola:
u are a pathetic liar. I have stayed in this ur niger state for seven years and I can authoritatively tell u dat even mai doya (old women ) that sell yams do manage to speak pidgin any how, not to talk about a WAEC candidate, a science student for dat matter. how was she intending to write her physics exam, with Hausa language? my friend pack well abeg
Guy u don't need to wound urself on dis small matter, just walk down to College of Arts and Islamic Studies, Bida den come back later and call me whatever u like... Mind u I never said all of them can't speak English, but most of them can't speak English which is about 96%
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
wayne4loan:
Buhari just released one single yesterday , it was a hit back to back ..... What will happen if he release the remaining 239 ... #anticpate
diaris god ooo!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
Eluwilussit:

So you write it in English for them to copy or you translate it to their languages? At 13, she was too young to be writing waec. This story is a scam, like every other scam that has been the trademark of this government.

If it took the government more than a year to get one chibok girl through the help of vigilante groups, what then is the hope of the remaining girls? Something is wrong somewhere.The whole chibok thing looks very much like a scam. I cried many nights for the innocent looking girls we were shown but right now, I think it is a big hoax. If it isn't, my heart still goes out to the girls and their parents.

The reception given to the girl and her husband /abductor, is highly suspect. APC is looking for anything that will make pmb look less clueless than Jonathan. The abductor should be in cuffs, not flying in a presidential jet. Nigerians got what they deserve. I thank God I have other options.
diaris god ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
lailo:
Wailers are so dumb and lack information.Is it new to see secondary school leavers in North wu could not speak more dan Hausa.Dem yapa.or even having difft names in sch and at home.Some even use dia relatives cert to get job and they assume dia new names sharp sharp.This is wy North is still backward and d issue of chibok is just exposing some of North's secrets.
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2016
cupidhero:
I even heard the purported husband is actually the brother. APC is slowly loosing this lying game they once ruled.
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:00pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I think we should go beyond it is a scam. There are people from that village. People who went to the attacked schools. A CNN reporter even went to the community and showed images of the havoc done to them.

She stayed with some of the vigilantes there who keep watch at night in case there is an attack. Nearby villages destroyed and girls kidnapped, who their story never made the news.

She interviewed some family members and showed family pictures of the missing girls.

These girls need the world alert of their plight and we need to keep pressure on the, government to continue their search for these girls.

Amina spoke in the village square of Chibok today. People in that community know her and they celebrated when she confirmed that a lot of the girls are still alive.

Let us keep fighting for the return of these girls.

#WelcomeBackAmina
shut up please, this is a complete SCAM, We know the old pedophlie pays you to type these nonsense rubbishes, but we are wiser, a thirteen old girl writing a waec exam, even in a place where girls are married off as early as, just listen to ur self, you think we are fools and will swallow this nonsense hook line a

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I think we should go beyond it is a scam. There are people from that village. People who went to the attacked schools. A CNN reporter even went to the community and showed images of the havoc done to them.

She stayed with some of the vigilantes there who keep watch at night in case there is an attack. Nearby villages destroyed and girls kidnapped, who their story never made the news.

She interviewed some family members and showed family pictures of the missing girls.

These girls need the world alert of their plight and we need to keep pressure on the, government to continue their search for these girls.

Amina spoke in the village square of Chibok today. People in that community know her and they celebrated when she confirmed that a lot of the girls are still alive.

Let us keep fighting for the return of these girls.

#WelcomeBackAmina
shut up please, this is a complete SCAM, We know the old pedophlie pays you to type these nonsense rubbishes, but we are wiser, a thirteen old girl writing a waec exam, even in a place where girls are married off as early as, just listen to ur self, you think we are fools and will swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
ironheart:
Now i know Nigerian youths lack sense of reasoning. A good reason 99% of them are unemployable. We forgot so soon how Ese from the South south was taken to Kano n she spoke hausa like she was born breed there. In less than 8 months she has learned the koran. Some once said kids brains are like a black board it can be wiped n rewritten. Thats why a lot of times our parents keeps us under check until we are old enough to be on our own. In two years, she had been brain washed and reprogrammed.

GEJ to me should bury his head in shame because he never did the needful until weeks after the evil was done..
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Taich(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2016
I don't want to believe that this girl was writing waec 2 years ago. may be junior waec
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2016
christosh:
APC could come up with something better than this, they are too poor in fabricating stories..D Gurl should have taken another role! cos she didn't fit for the role she is meant to act......
anyways Buhari and APC still have chance to prove us wrong if they can provide her waec registration number and her details.....
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Rayhutar(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

Bro no need to argue on dis, just go to College of Arts and Islamic Studies, Bida, Niger state and see for urself
Islamic school shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bro am not a fan of APC or PDP, just stating d little tins I know abt North, we write solution of all subjects on d board for students to copy, even d Islamic papers will be written on d board by d school Islamic teachers in d skul wer I served and I know tins like dis happened in some schools in Bida, Niger State
Am only saying wat I know not dat is how dey always do in all d Northern part

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
Taich:
I don't want to believe that this girl was writing waec 2 years ago. may be junior waec
I schooled in Nigeria too, and I don't know of anything called physics in junior waec.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The level of ignorance is frightening. I have not seen any strong point for their disbelief. When she first came out of the woods, she used a different name.

It was the natives that later identified her as Amina. She said she gave a fake name because she was not sure of her safety.

So I do not get the problem with these people.

A lot of girls kidnapped are going through hell in the arms of Boko Haram monsters and these people because of partisan sentiments are desperately trying to distract the government from finding this girl.

#WelcomeBackAmina
diaris god oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bro am not a fan of APC or PDP, just stating d little tins I know abt North, we write solution of all subjects on d board for students to copy, even d Islamic papers will be written on d board by d school Islamic teachers in d skul wer I served and I know tins like dis happened in some schools in Bida, Niger State
Am only saying wat I know not dat is how dey always do in all d Northern part

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
abbey621:
95% of the comments posted by the OP shows people of a certain area still not over the loss of their beloved Hero. So it does not surprise me that they would see it as a negative instead of a positive, OP kindly let your brothers know 2019 is not too far away, stay strong grin grin grin grin
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by unclejb2(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

There is no, SS3, student in the north that cannot hear English or at least speak small of it, what are you using to teach them and how are you going to write physics practicals for them on the board, WEAC is an organize examination body, although there is some loopholes but not to that extent, how come SW/SE/SS is having the best result in weac if you writing every waec questions for them to copy, choose another propaganda abeg
diaris god oooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

Islamic school shocked shocked
Lols.. U surprised? Islamic schools plenty for North ooo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Horus(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.