Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) (39433 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by metroparrot: 8:41pm On May 19, 2016
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari also met with the rescued Chibok girl Amina Ali, her 4 month old daughter Sadiya and her family, at the State House today. According to Mrs Buhari, everyone is glad she is back home and all will continue to pray for the safe return of other missing Chibok girls.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-mrs-aisha-buhari-meets-rescued.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by ever811(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2016
hope that's not yemi osibade wife in that first pix,cause the woman looks like the wife of a security man in my area.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
This Aisha Buhari Fine sha!

Sai Baba you dey enjoy o! But the way tins be for the country, Money no dey to groove better tin.

Enyoy Sir

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nairasurplus(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
This is a scam. He knows where he kept them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by stelaar(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2016
Tears gradually turning to smiles

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2016
See what life has given to this girl.
Many a time, life give people even what they do not want.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Flashh: 10:25pm On May 19, 2016
That look I'm seeing on the girl's face @third pics isn't it at all. I hope she won't abandon the baby.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2016
seen
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2016
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2016
we are all aware that this is a scam ma

Just go and release d remaining girls where u people kept them

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
And the scamming goes on

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tbagjames(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
I don't believe this farce of a rescue. I don't

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by skullbaba: 10:27pm On May 19, 2016
No comment
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2016
Just write her her cheque and release the girl nah....

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
APC you guys are scam! God will surely expose U guys, Chibok girls dat were abt writing their Waec exam some years back, now she can't even speak pidgin English, Na Swahili she want write for Waec? .Even mama below dey try read how to become rich since our dullard change the economy of our nation

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by julybaba(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
My prayers for this nation every night and day will not be in vain.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
See as osinbajo wife dey look like village old mama

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
Why Dem Con Carry The Matter For Head Like This.?? So All This While Na Scam

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
this rescued amina don become a celebrity oo

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
90% of Nigerians don't believe this.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
ever811:
hope that's not yemi osibade wife in that first pix,cause the woman looks like the wife of a security man in my area.
omo the thing tire me o. My grandma wey dey fry gari for village fine pass am

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
abdulskulboy:
this rescued amina don become a celebrity oo
abi I go marry am ni?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by gafadove(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2016
story story....... another story undecided

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by eitsei(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
jerseyboy:
And the scamming goes on
smh for you

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
ever811:
she is still dreaming how APC came up with dis big lie.

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Abukc(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2016
[b][/b. Na who she born the baby for
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOSVOUxpxbw

[size=14pt]Amina Ali meets Nigerian President Buhari[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by deenvibe(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
Nigeria army resuced Another girl this evening- TVCNEWS
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by richybanky(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
Like play like play, Amina don turn to celeb grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
Nairasurplus:
This is a scam. He knows where he kept them.
your 5% opinion doesn't really count you know. Except maybe on Nairaland

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.