Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (111178 Views)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by NEHLIVE: 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
..Police in Asokore, a Koforidua suburb in the Eastern Region of Ghana have arrested a 22-year-old young man; in a latest sex scandal involving 42 women within the community and its environs, and allegedly circulating it via Bluetooth, WhatsApp and other social media networks at a GH₵5 fee.

Daniel Ofosu, aka Junior, aka Ahotoba’s mode of operation is to use is Toyota Camry, ride on the back of his father’s private flourishing business and lure unsuspecting women, including married ones, into his residence subject them to different bouts of sexual encounters whilst filming the whole act on a digital camera.

In all, 42 women found in the sex videos with five of the video going viral in social media networks.

The ladies in the five most common videos, some of which lasted for five minutes, forty-five seconds have, however, been identified as: Nana Ama, Rita, Grace and Beama, and they featured twice in two separate videos.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/pic-22yrs-old-man-arrested-fo-having-sx.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by obiorathesubtle: 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
undecided aint this that Vagina burglar fellow we saw. On FP some years ago?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Tolexander: 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
Can the OP upload the videos for us to view?

40 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by NEHLIVE: 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
Can the OP upload the videos for us to view?

wink

DOWNLOAD THE SEXTAPE, CLICK HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/pic-22yrs-old-man-arrested-fo-having-sx.html

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Tolexander: 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:

No sir, it's against Nairaland's policy. u wan make dem ban me?
OK sir, give us the link!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Flexherbal(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2016
These married women should try and hold themselves. If your husband is not satisfying you, help him out. Get out herbal tea for him. You will be supprised the wonders the tea will do in you love life.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by marlockj: 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....

Please give me more light on this thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by imohchard(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2016
NOTE "22 Yr Old Boy"

Only a boy does such

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ireneony(f): 10:32pm On May 19, 2016
Op give us the link to the video grin or else grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Sunofgod(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2016
Him neva begin self..... grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Philinho(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
he is fantastically mad
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
some gals of today na slide to unlock

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by CharlieMaria(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
Achievement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by YoursGEJ(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:

See this girl. Why watch the video of another person doing it when you can make your own video?

20 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by scholes0(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
Intellect20:
See him black skinny face...typical yorubba man with inordinate taste for veggie

LOL... Yoruba na Igbo people nightmare for Naija. Your lords and masters. It must really suck that Yorubas outshine you in everything. sad
Report talk about Ghana but you saw Yoruba. Even if na S.A, China, USA or Japan, you go still dey see Yoruba man..... eehya, get well soon, and hope you do not see Yoruba in your dream tonight.

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by wandeykul(f): 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
Endtime Man!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
I done hear sugar mummy thinks
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Flashh: 10:33pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
shockedshockedshocked

My daughter, the money I gave you to buy data for you to submit your CV through mail, you want to use it watch sex video right?

I dey house dey wait you. angry

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by hottathanfire(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
He is just insane
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by MadCow1: 10:34pm On May 19, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by mytime24(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
Endtime man
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by nicerichard05: 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
Video or IdunbiliveIt undecided

The Poster behind me grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by kemasdaniel(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
Video or idontbiliv it

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by knightsTempler: 10:34pm On May 19, 2016
Na wa oh!! Looks like this is what is trending in Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Dobxy(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
You want me 2 Believe that
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by litetias(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
As far as he didn't rape them and the women were all consenting adults I see no wrong in what he did.

As for him selling the sex tapes then I would say he is a shrewd business man because he is only trying to recoup all that he expended in getting those women into his bed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ireneony(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:

No sir, it's against Nairaland's policy. u wan make dem ban me?
at least a link to the video will be of great deal smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by devigblegble: 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
I'm not surprise it's in Koftown na their way of life
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ALAYORMII: 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
The guy na MC

Master of Cunting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Tgold1(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2016
Link or Adonbelivit. end time boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.