Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (111183 Views)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by cococandy(f): 6:17am On May 20, 2016
6digitscomrade:
u are a worthless piece of toilet tissue and u know where u belong...u are a mannerless hoe i repeat..u want a king?build him a palace first..u insulted men first in ur comment without proper comprehension of the story because u are a very educated daft..if u know what that means..shame on u...tell me u are sorry for public misconduct and sin no more...u are still my beauty without brains unfortunately many are called few are chosen!
At least I managed to be beauty without brains.
You xtupid come ugly on top.
You're a product of 'whorism'
Those are the kinds that are quick to call any woman they encounter a hoe. Because that's all you've known all your life.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by unikazzy(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
at least a link to the video will be of great deal smiley
http://www.xnxx.com/video20198713/koforidua_scandal-_ghana
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by obyrich(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:

The one person that slept with dozens of women is not cheap for being such a lay about, it's the women that are cheap.

See your life? Zero sense.
They are cheap because they offered their bodies to a dependant for PEANUTS. The boy used them for sports.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On May 20, 2016
ahahhahahha u see ur life naa??i flattered u, called u beauty without brains ur morale dey high..okay i will remix it now..HOE without brains..how bout datcelebrate this new one and STFU!!!!!Carry ur slack c.unt gerrahia jare..na ur type go photoshop stretch mark go still show..yam leg ,big head like halleluyah band..
cococandy:

At least I managed to be beauty without brains.
You xtupid come ugly on top.
You're a product of 'whorism'
Those are the kinds that are quick to call any woman they encounter a hoe. Because that's all you've known all your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by YerYer: 6:34am On May 20, 2016
scholes0:

Oh wait.... so Igbos are now more mature than Yorubas because he got six likes?
Oh pleease.... All you need to do is go to another thread to see over 100 likes for an anti Yoruba comment.
I think you were probably expecting me to shower blessings and sweet words at him for talking ill of my people? Respect is reciprocal.

You are too spiteful and still refuse to see the fallacy in your logic. How do you know he's igbo?
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Youngpo413: 6:34am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:

The one person that slept with dozens of women is not cheap for being such a lay about, it's the women that are cheap.

See your life? Zero sense.
whatever... Suit your self.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Youngpo413: 6:37am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:

Did you watch the videos or you just felt like usual woman hating today?
Are all the women you've ever known part of these hoes international?

I guess the rapist guy is your role model since he's a champion in your sight.
Most of you guys on this forum are sickeningly disgusting. You openly support immorality and abominations as long a man is the offender.
blah blah blah...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by scholes0(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
YerYer:

You are too spiteful and still refuse to see the fallacy in your logic. How do you know he's igbo?

Guy, that dude is Igbo...
ever heard of post history? type in Intellect20 into the search box and go and read his history of Anti-Yoruba comments.
btw, what is the fallacy in my logic?
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 6:45am On May 20, 2016
AreaFada2:

grin
But na foolish boy.

He never hear about chop clean mouth. grin

Lmfao!#Gbam!
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Duru009(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2016
What a history in d pusssy kingdom......
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
name of the yotube channel grin
jst search for s*x tape koforidua.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Mbilla(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
toyinid78:
despite all d busniess claims of igbos. Tell. Me d one dat outshine femi otedola or mike adenuga,in. Busniess,in music tell me d one dat outshine ebenezer obey n sunny ade till date,in politics d godfather of. Ingige made u guys av a president buhari doh I dnt like both tinubu nor buhari,in film tell me d one dat outshine ogunde d doyen of nigerian film industry,show an igbo man television. Station dat beats tvc,mitv,super screen or galaxy television till date,tell an igbo man dat is above wole soyinka or above felas greatness or dat is celebrated after his death till date d list is endless its pure hatred onyorubas. To always come to a yoruba man made site to abuse a yoruba man its a shame. Dat igbos can't make. Such site yet dey come here to abuse yorubas all d time
Ur comments show that ur nothing but a typical senseless Yoruba agbero. KANU Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Mikel Obi, Nacho etc are among many talented Igbo's who have made Africa proud in sports. Can u primitive madman compared Chinue Achebe, Cyprian Ekwesi, Nwamkpa and Chimamada Adiche literature works to Wole Soyeka? When we are talking about business u mention Femi Otedola and Mike Adenuga who Nigeria corrupt government made rich. Visit Ghana and see how useless Glo network is in Ghana, why can't Mike adenuga Glo compete with other telecommunication company's in Ghana? Because no corrupt government in Ghana to help him. The first African genuine richest business men are Igbos i.e Linus Ojukwu and Jaja of Opopo. In politics, the first civilian president of Nigeria is an Igbo man Nnamdi Azikiwe and the first military president of Nigeria is an Igbo man Aguiyi Iroisi. In international politics, the first and only African to be Sec Gen. of Common Wealth is an Igbo man Emeka Ayaoku. The first and only African to be World Bank president Gen. is an Igbo women Ngozi Okonjo Iwela. Can you Yoruba madman compared those local substandard Lagos TV stations own by Yoruba's to Iroko TV an international television own by an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by oloet: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
Maski87:
Fake tabloid story to sell magazine please stop putting stories like this on naira land, it is a smart way of giving free advertising for that magazine
#gutter journalism
it's not a fake story

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by vansuco1(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] 9ja guys dey vex
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by UyiIredia(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2016
Old tori.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by scholes0(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
UyiIredia:
Old tori.

lol bad guy ...
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Orikinla(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2016
Have a car, have a bed and have some cash with smooth lying tongue and you can fool and fork as many African women as you want, because majority of them are not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by frisky2good(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2016
Or else what?

ireneony:
Op give us the link to the video grin or else grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Ossaifamous(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
I ve watch this guy video. ...
That guy was massive really
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by wildikeman(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
nicerichard05:
Video or IdunbiliveIt undecided

The Poster behind me grin cheesy grin
na wa o so u wan soapy dey watch am abi
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2016
Mayflowa:

He used charm to catch them

I doubt, kof'town girls are cheap as hell (i've been there)
Imagine you now have money ontop.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by haul: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:

Did you watch the videos or you just felt like usual woman hating today?
Are all the women you've ever known part of these hoes international?

I guess the rapist guy is your role model since he's a champion in your sight.
Most of you guys on this forum are sickeningly disgusting. You openly support immorality and abominations as long a man is the offender.

"Its a mans world, women are meant to help us live it"------- grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Reeberry: 9:20am On May 20, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ahahhahahha u see ur life naa??i flattered u, called u beauty without brains ur morale dey high..okay i will remix it now..HOE without brains..how bout datcelebrate this new one and STFU!!!!!Carry ur slack c.unt gerrahia jare..na ur type go photoshop stretch mark go still show..yam leg ,big head like halleluyah band..
Why you get bad mouth like this? grinembarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by emmyblow: 9:25am On May 20, 2016
Wicked soul he should be rout in jail

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by babestella: 10:26am On May 20, 2016
Ghana and kitten are like this.

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Mayflowa(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I doubt, kof'town girls are cheap as hell (i've been there)
Imagine you now have money ontop.

Really@kof'town girls? But I stated what the family member said. It is everywhere on internet. He was said to use a charm called 'adani'

By the way, he isn't rich. He is a painter and formerly mortuary attendant
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by sexyellency(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2016
ireneony
:
Op give us the link to the video grin or else grin
Hope there's cucumber beside u sha?
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 11:41am On May 20, 2016
lol....as i nor get power to fight i go sha get mouth to yarn..rmba violence against them na offence..but no crime to use mouth place em hoes where dey belong...she ju carry mouth like calabash of palmwine wey break begin insult brovaz early momo..i still dey package am dey give am polite insult she still nor wan wise..i gats cut chain show am as e dey hot..no level bro!the rzn why some of the hoes dey get mouth anyhow na becuz its illegal to kill dem i swear down.
Reeberry:

Why you get bad mouth like this? grinembarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 11:43am On May 20, 2016
litetias:
As far as he didn't rape them and the women were all consenting adults I see no wrong in what he did.

As for him selling the sex tapes then I would say he is a shrewd business man because he is only trying to recoup all that he expended in getting those women into his bed
I have seen three of the videos... all around 15 min long. what he does is to trick them into his parlour. then he starts trying to smooch d girls. The girls starts resisting, then he forces himself on them by overpowering them. Even during the sex act, the girls still resist except one that resisted at first then started saying oooh aaah
. most of the scenes were recorded on his brown leather sofa. I don't think the girls know of the camera recording.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by BizLife(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
A mad psycho-thriller.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Reeberry: 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
6digitscomrade:
lol....as i nor get power to fight i go sha get mouth to yarn..rmba violence against them na offence..but no crime to use mouth place em hoes where dey belong...she ju carry mouth like calabash of palmwine wey break begin insult brovaz early momo..i still dey package am dey give am polite insult she still nor wan wise..i gats cut chain show am as e dey hot..no level bro!the rzn why some of the hoes dey get mouth anyhow na becuz its illegal to kill dem i swear down.
No mind the old woman jare. She want to fight and support for them fellow hoe blindly. I pity her, she will later give up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2016
I thought ghananians were more civilized than Nigerians. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.