Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,365 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Love Is Scarce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Scarce (757 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Reason Why Husband Is Scarce For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Scarce by doris4u(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
Why would a guy preparing for his wedding be seriously asking a lady out? Is it that he doesn't love his wife to be enough? I don't know if people get married just for benefits.
Is it that some people get married for the sake of getting married ? Love is Scarce in this generation
Re: Love Is Scarce by falconey(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
konji made him, it doesn't mean he doesn't love his fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Scarce by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
Are you saying one can't love their wife and still flirt? So coz I love someone I should find no other lady attractive enough to want to get her laid abi
Re: Love Is Scarce by falconey(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Are you saying one can't love their wife and still flirt? So coz I love someone I should find no other lady attractive enough to want to get her laid abi

Don't mind her sir she doesn't have a peniss so she cant understand.
Re: Love Is Scarce by doris4u(f): 11:20pm On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
hmm really !!! If a lady is to cheat ,guys term it that the lady doesn't love her man. Will I also accept that she loves by cheating.
Re: Love Is Scarce by halfricanadian(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
Its very very scarce

He tinks he is aving fun bt indirectly belittling d woman

Saying d oda girls are better dan his wife he shd b ashamed he wants to marry a lady dat oda girls are better than such will hurt his wife emotionally for yrs

I knew ow i was brought up due to emotional troubles i just pity d kids in all of dis

D lady wud b busy nursing emotional scars leaving d kids to suffer or grow on their own nd make lots of mistakes

He shd just quit d marriage nd b single nd b a flirt no one will kill him

Bt he is going to kill his future kids life if he continues

Or he better marry d lady he finds more attractive dan d wife to be simple

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Scarce by donbenedict(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2016
Come if u can't find a boyfrnd, u fall in love wit an animal. Simple. There are goats and sheep out there looking for someone to pamper them.
Re: Love Is Scarce by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2016
smiley
Re: Love Is Scarce by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
Fallacy of Hasty Generalization

Just because you happen to know men with no moral Character (which, frankly speak about YOUR moral character) does not mean all men have no moral Character

Reason Like a worker, not the fvcking queen undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Is Scarce by doris4u(f): 11:27pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
Come if u can't find a boyfrnd, u fall in love wit an animal. Simple. There are goats and sheep out there looking for someone to pamper them.
Mr !!! we ain't quarrelling . Love being scarce doesn't mean it doesn't exist or don't u understand the meaning of scarce undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Is Scarce by donbenedict(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2016
doris4u:
Mr !!! we ain't quarrelling . Love being scarce doesn't mean it doesn't exist or don't u understand the meaning of scarce undecided
urm sorry, in the ladies dictionary, scarce means non existent.

Nw bye. cool
Re: Love Is Scarce by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
doris4u:
Why would a guy preparing for his wedding be seriously asking a lady out? Is it that he doesn't love his wife to be enough? I don't know if people get married just for benefits.
Is it that some people get married for the sake of getting married ? Love is Scarce in this generation

lol

(1) (Reply)

David De Dea Involved In Sexual Assualt / Advice For Married Women / If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.