Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria (866 Views)

Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms / Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Girl Found Unconscious Inside Gutter In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by nicerichard05: 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
A second Chibok girl kidnapped by Boko Haram militants has been found in Nigeria, an army spokesman has said.

Colonel Sani Usman "has confirmed the rescue of another Chibok girl this evening", a statement said, without giving further details, AFP reported.

It comes just a day after 19-year-old Amina Ali, another victim of the mass kidnapping two years ago, was found carrying a four-month-old baby on Tuesday in the Sambisa Forest.

She was the first of the 219 students, who were abducted in April 2014, to be found.

Details later.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-05-19/second-chibok-kidnap-girl-found-in-nigeria/
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
so this the new bojuboju of APC now ba?
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2016
ever811:
so this the new bojuboju of APC now ba?
must everything be about APC and pdp? over 200girls still in captivity and all you unintelligent PDP apologists have been doing is to politicise it!!! shame on you
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2016
Jaideyone:
must everything be about APC and pdp? over 200girls still in captivity and all you unintelligent PDP apologists have been doing is to politicise it!!! shame on you
so we should celebrate one founded out 200..aboki ur pathetically brain wash.
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Mynd44: 5:34am On May 20, 2016
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2016
ever811:
so we should celebrate one founded out 200..aboki ur pathetically brain wash.
ignorant one. I'm full blooded Yoruba. the rescue of two girls brings renewed hope that the others are still alive and can be found. btw I hope you know Buhari is not responsible for your joblessness. he came into government less than a year ago. He's not a magician
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2016
Jaideyone:
ignorant one. I'm full blooded Yoruba. the rescue of two girls brings renewed hope that the others are still alive and can be found. btw I hope you know Buhari is not responsible for your joblessness. he came into government less than a year ago. He's not a magician
what's the different between a master nd his slave..northerner-master,yoruuuuba-slave.nd guy for ur information iam not jobless nd I don't lie,I didn't complete my secondary education but iam a full time builder iam typing this from my site in abonema which I hv made 780,000 from January 5th to this day.that's what I hv manage to save by the time I get my balance guess what will land in my account.. so iam not jobless u can only criticize my communication skills due to my poor educational background but iam contented with who iam..soooooo look around ur family u will definitely find a jobless fellow to abuse..thank you
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
what's the different between a master nd his slave..northerner-master,yoruuuuba-slave.nd guy for ur information iam not jobless nd I don't lie,I didn't complete my secondary education but iam a full time builder iam typing this from my site in abonema which I hv made 780,000 from January 5th to this day.that's what I hv manage to save by the time I get my balance guess what will land in my account.. so iam not jobless u can only criticize my communication skills due to my poor educational background but iam contented with who iam..soooooo look around ur family u will definitely find a jobless fellow to abuse..thank you
lol indeed!!! no successful entrepreneur will be filled with so much hate and bile as you are. call me a slave as many times as you like it won't change the fact that your hero of cleptocracy was kicked out and buhari remains your president till at least 2019!!! you have three more years to use the word slave. remember to save some tears. 3yrs is a long time. pray bubu doesn't win in 2019grin
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2016
Jaideyone:
lol indeed!!! no successful entrepreneur will be filled with so much hate and bile as you are. call me a slave as many times as you like it won't change the fact that your hero of cleptocracy was kicked out and buhari remains your president till at least 2019!!! you have three more years to use the word slave. remember to save some tears. 3yrs is a long time. pray bubu doesn't w in in 2019grin
I tried to find the hate in my post but couldn't find any brother, so I don't really understand the angle u are coming from,nd I will advice u stop attacking people for expressing there views about buhari or his administration,cause u are suffering what everyone is suffering it will be wise u manage ur frustrated life ur own way nd allow other people to be.thank you.
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
ever811:
I tried to find the hate in my post but couldn't find any brother, so I don't really understand the angle u are coming from,nd I will advice u stop attacking people for expressing there views about buhari or his administration,cause u are suffering what everyone is suffering it will be wise u manage ur frustrated life ur own way nd allow other people to be.thank you.
no hate? let me break it down to the level of your intellectual capacity. a typical ipob youth like you hates northerners, so he doesn't give a phuck about mossing chibok girls even if they are a million. he feels the whole saga is just an arrangement to discredit his hero of lootocracy. so when a chibok girl regained freedom he comes out to discredit the news and call it a scam. how would you feel if someone calls the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu a scam? you could be a victim tomorrow. how would you feel if someone makes fun of your predicament?
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
Jaideyone:
no hate? let me break it down to the level of your intellectual capacity. a typical ipob youth like you hates northerners, so he doesn't give a phuck about mossing chibok girls even if they are a million. he feels the whole saga is just an arrangement to discredit his hero of lootocracy. so when a chibok girl regained freedom he comes out to discredit the news and call it a scam. how would you feel if someone calls the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu a scam? you could be a victim tomorrow. how would you feel if someone makes fun of your predicament?
dear friend in as much as I agree to some lines towards the end of ur write up, I beg to first of all brake the sad news to u that iam from the north central part of Nigeria,Benue state to be precise iam from the tiv tribe not from the part of Benue that the Igbo's claim its part of there dreams.secondly I did not support buhari nor Oga jona.I don't involve in politics I don't even hv a PVC.which makes me wiser than u cause I blive u lined up in the sun to collect something that has no value to its attachments,our vote doesn't count in Nigeria elections so the stress is not wort it.now to the chibok girls I repeat it's a big scam.. even if the girls were taken from that school it was with the full knowledge of the governor, the principal and the Islamic arm of northern political groups who were bent on bringing power back to the north as they consider Nigeria to be an inheritance giving to them by there great grandfather utman danfodio,.buhari knew nd participated in that evil act.pls sir can u explain to me what buhari and his malams in the north meant by..we will make the country ungovernable for good luck even if he wins the 2011 election? "if what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015 the dog nd the baboon will both be suck wit blood?.so I want u to know that boko haram was a tool used by the north to destroy Jonathan, s administration. whether u accept it or not its just a painful truth. so they should be responsible for whatever comes out of there action nd stop forcing people to sympathize with them.they formed boko haram for 2 aims,to return power to the north and to create amnesty for there people because Niger Delta has such,to them it was cheating on there part.buhari ones made a comment when NA were planning to attack boko boys,he said any attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.. and boko haram ones mentioned his name among people that should negotiate with the federal government on there behalve.let me remind u that the attack on buhari,s car was prearranged if u don't know..thank you.
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by kabhohd(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2016
ever811:
dear friend in as much as I agree to some lines towards the end of ur write up, I beg to first of all brake the sad news to u that iam from the north central part of Nigeria,Benue state to be precise iam from the tiv tribe not from the part of Benue that the Igbo's claim its part of there dreams.secondly I did not support buhari nor Oga jona.I don't involve in politics I don't even hv a PVC.which makes me wiser than u cause I blive u lined up in the sun to collect something that has no value to its attachments,our vote doesn't count in Nigeria elections so the stress is not wort it.now to the chibok girls I repeat it's a big scam.. even if the girls were taken from that school it was with the full knowledge of the governor, the principal and the Islamic arm of northern political groups who were bent on bringing power back to the north as they consider Nigeria to be an inheritance giving to them by there great grandfather utman danfodio,.buhari knew nd participated in that evil act.pls sir can u explain to me what buhari and his malams in the north meant by..we will make the country ungovernable for good luck even if he wins the 2011 election? "if what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015 the dog nd the baboon will both be suck wit blood?.so I want u to know that boko haram was a tool used by the north to destroy Jonathan, s administration. whether u accept it or not its just a painful truth. so they should be responsible for whatever comes out of there action nd stop forcing people to sympathize with them.they formed boko haram for 2 aims,to return power to the north and to create amnesty for there people because Niger Delta has such,to them it was cheating on there part.buhari ones made a comment when NA were planning to attack boko boys,he said any
attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.. and boko haram ones mentioned his name among people that should negotiate with the federal government on there behalve.let me remind u that the attack on buhari,s car was prearranged if u don't know..thank you.

so bros even dem dey do u, dey suck ur blood from village, u still dey swallow blood tonic!
Even if boko haram is the ploy of north to frustrate Jonathan and return to power, what proactive step did Jonathan took to frustrate their plans as the commander-in-chief of the federal armed forces? instead the slowpoke capitalized on the insurgency to loot the country's treasure dry via the office of the National Security Adviser. or what would you say about soldiers going to war front to face better equipped boko haram terrorist with shakabula gun? and their generals and politician feasting on their blood?
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2016
ever811:
dear friend in as much as I agree to some lines towards the end of ur write up, I beg to first of all brake the sad news to u that iam from the north central part of Nigeria,Benue state to be precise iam from the tiv tribe not from the part of Benue that the Igbo's claim its part of there dreams.secondly I did not support buhari nor Oga jona.I don't involve in politics I don't even hv a PVC.which makes me wiser than u cause I blive u lined up in the sun to collect something that has no value to its attachments,our vote doesn't count in Nigeria elections so the stress is not wort it.now to the chibok girls I repeat it's a big scam.. even if the girls were taken from that school it was with the full knowledge of the governor, the principal and the Islamic arm of northern political groups who were bent on bringing power back to the north as they consider Nigeria to be an inheritance giving to them by there great grandfather utman danfodio,.buhari knew nd participated in that evil act.pls sir can u explain to me what buhari and his malams in the north meant by..we will make the country ungovernable for good luck even if he wins the 2011 election? "if what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015 the dog nd the baboon will both be suck wit blood?.so I want u to know that boko haram was a tool used by the north to destroy Jonathan, s administration. whether u accept it or not its just a painful truth. so they should be responsible for whatever comes out of there action nd stop forcing people to sympathize with them.they formed boko haram for 2 aims,to return power to the north and to create amnesty for there people because Niger Delta has such,to them it was cheating on there part.buhari ones made a comment when NA were planning to attack boko boys,he said any attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.. and boko haram ones mentioned his name among people that should negotiate with the federal government on there behalve.let me remind u that the attack on buhari,s car was prearranged if u don't know..thank you.
haha if you think I'll spend my time reading that long essay you're deceiving yourself. case closed
Re: Breaking New: Second Chibok Kidnap Girl Found In Nigeria by ever811(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
haha if you think I'll spend my time reading that long essay you're deceiving yourself. case closed
case will close when u can no longer defend ur masters nd there lies..its obvious some of u ar blindly following this guys with no little knowledge about there true nature..

(1) (Reply)

Police Inspector Rapes 15-year-old Girl In A’ibom (pics) / Suspected Cultists Gang Rape Teenager In Ikorodu / Nairaland Going Against Rule 16 Of The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.