Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (85661 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Top 100 Viral Videos Of The Year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2016
Nah, I watched The visit and I watched it again and again

You will be bored because you would rather watch vulgar comedies than twists, conflict and dialogues. I watch them too but I don't really pay attention.

samjadinero:

Laughter is all I want. 90% of the "top quality" films listed will put you to sleep I am sure. They are always boring.
So it's Odunlade and Sanyeri films for me.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by unapapadeycraze: 4:23pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
I have watched them but I knew they were going to BS and I did anyways. They are not good movies sad.

I am not a feminist. I will appreciate it if you stopped addressing me as one. I am sorry but I don't remember you.

I might do that tonight.

you mean you are not estharfabian?

Lovely. Mention me on the thread.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by sirAmeh(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2016
I don't do Nollywood movies,but am cool with anybody watching it!!!!
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
I am not estharfa.bian
unapapadeycraze:

you mean you are not estha.rfabian?

Lovely. Mention me on the thread.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Haryohdeji(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
UNA STILL DEY WATCH NOLLYWOOD?
LET ME WAIT FOR THE FOLLOWING TITLES
SOMBORI SAI BABA FUEL SUBSIDY THE DUARA BUS DASUKI GATE OIL FIELDS
NYSC'16
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by stevekeri(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2016
Have you seen the teaser of this new suspense thriller movie RENEGADEyou will so love it..check it out on youtube featuring ..Emeka Darlington Emmanuel Ilemobayo Lynda Ene Christiana Ekpiken Don Paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPvdcNz7C4
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by unapapadeycraze: 4:35pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am not estharfa.bian

pardon me. You sounded like her. It's all good.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
wink
h.oe attention seeker!!
even in ur next life, u wont measure up to mah momma.
oya entah BRT lane make u end ur life, nollywood wannabe
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 20, 2016
1) Refer to the bolded please
2) There is no next life and I don't pray to mention up to your mother. I pray to be far above her. tongue
3) No BRT lane where I dey wink

I am not going reply you again. Please don't waste your time to type a befitting reply wink
Emeskhalifa:

h.oe attention seeker like my mother!!
even in ur next life, u wont measure up to mah momma.
oya entah BRT lane make u end ur life, nollywood wannabe
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
1) Refer to the bolded please
2) There is no next life and I don't pray to mention up to your mother. I pray to be far above her. tongue
3) No BRT lane where I dey wink

I am not going reply you again. Please don't waste your time to compile a befitting reply wink
nollywood wannabe.
even ordianry hausa film u no go get!!!
werey
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by titiakins: 4:59pm On May 20, 2016
Kaycee7:
Your post goes to show your level of exposure and intelligence too. Just because you don't like something doesn't depreciate the intelligence of those who do. Anyway, like you said, it's your opinion.
why so emotional

It's just my opinion

You have yours smiley
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 20, 2016
Where do i get to see dis movies its only funke the illetrate nd bitterleaf cynthia mr ibu nd co one gets to see on youtube dis days
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by spicytayomic(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
cool
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by vosquare: 5:06pm On May 20, 2016
awesome99:

You can get em from YouTube directly. Copy nd past the YouTube link on en.savefrom.net to download any YouTube video
They are the trailers not d original movie
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Iffffffy(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
Where can I download nollywood movie?
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by samjadinero(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Nah, I watched The visit and I watched it again and again

You will be bored because you would rather watch vulgar comedies than twists, conflict and dialogues. I watch them too but I don't really pay attention.

I have seen the trailer for the visit and I can bet it's good.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by samjadinero(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
Iffffffy:
Where can I download nollywood movie?
YouTube
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by crecruit: 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
Impressive lineup, good job @OlamideGirl

1 Like

Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by samjadinero(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
rahymat:
Where do i get to see dis movies its only funke the illetrate nd bitterleaf cynthia mr ibu nd co one gets to see on youtube dis days
Buy startimes. There are two Iroko TV channels on it.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
georgee:
@Op,
Is Nollywood all about English movies? No Yoruba movies?. Anyway, i don't watch Nollywood movies.. i do some interesting Yoruba movies in mould of Owoblow, Mainframe movies and lots American Animated movies grin grin grin
The new movies being produced now, they tend to mix d Yoruba and English together so as to make the movies acceptable generally.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by kenoz(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
okay
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hahaha no thanks. Even if I'm paid 20k each to watch nollywood movies I won't. The retardness of those movies can make a child become paroxysmal.
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hahaha no thanks. Even if I'm paid 20k each to watch nollywood movies I won't. The retardness of those movies can make a child become paroxysmal.

undecided
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
ahdntcare:
I haven't watches Nigerian movies since the 'last burial' but I am willing to give one of these movies a try..@op, hope I won't be disappointed

You won't
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by clickwtB(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
Nice ones.But i prefer Game of the thrones season 6,will really watch Nollywood movies when chanced grin
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by GeneralTee: 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
Couple of Days is it for me
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by FisifunKododada: 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
'NEW' MOVIES
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
I will be updating another list of nollywood movies to watch dse 2016

1. Remember me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G6_IHLpwMs

2. Bandits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WEEaeK3aL0

3. Out of luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcnHKnjYWzk

4. Couple of days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-THKXSJr2JU

5. Love is in the hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeXPTizHzBA

6. Four one love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXZOlllxrnQ
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by OlamideGirl(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
rahymat:

my dear dats wei d problem lies.....even our local TV stations fail to show dse new era of nollywood movies even so called Africa magic channels sef........
For now dse movies are available at cinemas and few of dem online TV such as ibakatv, irokotv n Netflix
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Mikylopez(f): 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
chillingbabe:
I've seen surulere,wives on strike,road to yesterday... interesting movies...
Looking forward to seeing "Fifty" ,Entreat,CEO,Dry and Stalker..Heard alot about these movies already..
fifty is hot..went to watch it during new year i guess
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by Mikylopez(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
OlamideGirl:

my dear dats wei d problem lies.....even our local TV stations fail to show dse new era of nollywood movies even so called Africa magic channels sef........
For now dse movies are available at cinemas and few of dem online TV such as ibakatv, irokotv n Netflix
u get to watch erm in cinema's
Re: 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 by cc150615(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Ok....If so, lets just see it in your house
My house isn't a cinema, besides I don't have any of those movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.