Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41600 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Fearcom(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.

It's not the girl in the picture that was circled he's talking about you dummy. Gosh!

She's the last one in the secong row in the Frist set of images.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Barney11: 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
All I see is scam!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by IamLeslie(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2016
#APC eyaf cum again ooooooi,, d sitemple fact that I support the whole Buhari Change mantra does not turn me into a fool, , I tink Itz high time we started discrediting falsehoods the falsehoods..t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kolaaderin: 5:32am On May 21, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Must dey spoon feed you everything
What manner of unintelligent ape are browsing this site. You cant do anything yourself except they point it out to you like a fvcking dog.

Bros they have eye but decided not to see with it.
This ur explanation is of no use, the kind of charm GEJ used on them is irreversible and no amount of explanation will snap them to accept the truth from this government. They are wailling to six feet final destination already.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Bbklopsy: 12:24pm On May 21, 2016
story for fools only #sffo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.