Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! (1456 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by Aishabjr(f): 2:08am On May 20, 2016
Can you believe this is a prom dress?! High school student India Ross was a standout at her senior prom at St. Louis' Hazelwood West High School with a Beyoncé-inspired look! It's no wonder the teen's nude number has gone viral over the past week. After all, it's basically identical to the Hold Up songstress' 2015 Met Gala Givenchy ensem! See More Pics at Heart Naija and SOUND OFF WHO WORE IT BETTER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION>> http://www.heartnaija.com/2016/05/photos-you-need-to-see-how-this-teen.html
CC:Lalastica

Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by kvngveektour(m): 2:28am On May 20, 2016
I want to thank my friends and enemies for being there for me. I want to thank pmb for making my motherland almost unbearable I want to thank the NLC for playing 9 in this game that the FG is trynna play over 170million people I want to thank etisalat for making 3G network available here in gidan kwano I want to thank my neighbour David who put on his gen for us to charge phones. I want to thank God for making the day n night cos if to say an day time I for nor make FTC

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by Mologi(m): 2:52am On May 20, 2016
None of the above.. because i cnt see anything on them...

Only pieces of rags, used to tie their body.. .

They are actually looking like Lai'proposed masqurad...

Mo n waiyawo oo
Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by adorablepepple(f): 4:46am On May 20, 2016
Ugly dress

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by chiteg: 1:31pm On May 20, 2016
Aishabjr:
Can you believe this is a prom dress?! High school student India Ross was a standout at her senior prom at St. Louis' Hazelwood West High School with a Beyoncé-inspired look! It's no wonder the teen's nude number has gone viral over the past week. After all, it's basically identical to the Hold Up songstress' 2015 Met Gala Givenchy ensem! See More Pics at Heart Naija and SOUND OFF WHO WORE IT BETTER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION>> http://www.heartnaija.com/2016/05/photos-you-need-to-see-how-this-teen.html
CC:Lalastica
nawa
Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by TheMascot(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2016
kvngveektour:
I want to thank my friends and enemies for being
there for me. I want to thank pmb for making my
motherland almost unbearable I want to thank the
NLC for playing 9 in this game that the FG is trynna
play over 170million people I want to thank etisalat
for making 3G network available here in gidan kwano I
want to thank my neighbour David who put on his gen
for us to charge phones. I want to thank God for
making the day n night cos if to say an day time I for
nor make FTC
na wa ooh..d post Neva reach FP..chill

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by itzMizELo(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
wats d diff
Re: Omg!!! U Need To See How This Teen Recreated Beyoncé's Met Gala Gown For Prom!!! by Funkybabee(f): 8:32pm On May 21, 2016
beyonce

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Man Who Stepped Out In Pant & Bra That Have Got People Talking / See What Is Written On A Shirt Worn By A Lady To A Burial(pics) / Fashion Conscious Nairalanders On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.