Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates (30310 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by rabzy01: 3:12pm On May 20, 2016
In Nigeria, any strike that fails to halt economic activities in Lagos in the SW, Rivers in the SS, Anambra and Imo in SE, Abuja in NC, Kano and Kaduna in NW and Borno and Bauchi in NE, is a highly ineffective one and a wast of time.

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by blaqoracle: 3:15pm On May 20, 2016
petrov10:
activities in edo is grounded

scanty people on the streets
That is Edo in Japan, not the Edo state in Nigeria.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by ceelog(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
Well the strike just affected Enugu...UNTH has been partially shut down by NLC just now. Only skeletal medical services are being offered...see pic below

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Johnsown1(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
owanedo:
Enugu is a civil service state, they depend on govt to feed so they can afford to go on strike.
That's what ur block brain is transferring to ur mouth, anyway na ur mouth, freedom of speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Johnsown1(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2016
rabzy01:
In Nigeria, any strike that fails to halt economic activities in Lagos in the SW, Rivers in the SS, Anambra and Imo in SE, Abuja in NC, Kano and Kaduna in NW and Borno and Bauchi in NE, is a highly ineffective one and a wast of time.
So for ur plastic brain IMO state is more effective or rather more happening than Enugu right,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 20, 2016
The public Schools that are on Strike are only fooling themselves! The Principals, Headmasters and majority of the public Schools Teachers have their children attending private Schools, hence they have nothing to care or worry about!
Removal of subsidy has come to stay! There is nothing NLC can do about it!
Bunch of.........?!
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by mezzop(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
Bros..we hear say strike dey but we no feel am here..in lagos ,schools are still open,banks are working ..so how is it a strike?
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by mezzop(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
adeyemi2015:
The public Schools that are on Strike are only fooling themselves! The Principals, Headmasters and majority of the public Schools Teachers have their children attending private Schools, hence they have nothing to care or worry about!
Removal of subsidy has come to stay! There is nothing NLC can do about it!
Bunch of.........?!
bros..am sure na ur papa own oil farm..mtcheeeew..I dey wonder why nairaland go ever let u signup
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by djkirkoo2(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2016
topsam1:

Oga...counter wetin im talk with proof and not all this rubbish wey u dey write for here. Come to lagos..everyone is at work...and mind you if you post this non sense again...i go remove you from here... grin

Oga...counter wetin im talk with proof and not all this rubbish wey u dey write for here. Come to lagos..everyone is at work...and mind you if you post this non sense again...i go remove you from here...
Dunce
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Ronpet777(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2016
eedrees:

Are you sure banks aint opening?
I wonder which Abeokuta he is talking abt.Schools and banks are functioning well o.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by profmallory(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
Fuel is being sold at less than 145 Naira at some filling stations. Subsidy is gone forever..
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Arlex(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
profmallory:
Fuel is being sold at less than 145 Naira at some filling stations. Subsidy is gone forever..
where and which filling station is that?
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by CaptainKodak(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
kurt09:
Ineffective? Banks, Public School(university,primary,secondary,poly.), General hospitals etc are on strike.

Which strike? For your area only sha
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by laitsy: 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
No tym to check time....... always at work in lagos. Only d lazy ones @ hom.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by exwizzy90(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
It affected schools in Aba, affected banks partially... but every other biz is going on like say nothing dey happen
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Eyona(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Which strike?

The most ineffective strike ever witnessed in Nigeria's history.

This goes a long way to prove that Nigerians still trust PMB to deliver the goods with their money despite the hard times. Trust is invaluable indeed.
How can you substantiate that claim??
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by judondasylva(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
bring it on
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by otokx(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Weekend will allow for some deep soul searching hopefully.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by demelza: 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
jige4topclass:
In warri here only public schools observe d strike. Their own b like bird wey don ready to fly b4 den u com throw stone go meet am, wetin u expect make e do? E go fly
LMFAO!
Warri and its lingo.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Uniben4sure: 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
Johnsown1:

That's what ur block brain is transferring to ur mouth, anyway na ur mouth, freedom of speech
The 1diat might not have visited Enugu b4 sef.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
Uniben4sure:
The 1diat might not have visited Enugu b4 set.

No mind the poor boy, i spent 9 years and now in Enugu, so i know in and out of IMO state,

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Uniben4sure: 10:57pm On May 20, 2016
Johnsown1:

No mind the poor boy, i spent 9 years and now in Enugu, so i know in and out of IMO state,
I tell ya! Comparing IMO to Enugu is like comparing a grass cutter to a tiger. Coal city state is far better than IMO. I'll prefer to live in the coal city a million times than IMO. That's the fact!

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by 007Gbenga: 12:04am On May 21, 2016
Zombies be like *Wailers how market*

You will know after sunday when PENGASEN meets FG again for round table talk!
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by danielayodele16(m): 3:45am On May 21, 2016
petrov10:
activities in edo is grounded

scanty people on the streets
Bros, u can lie!!! No be the same Benin I dey? Everything here in Benin city is normal, banks are opened, business going on, street trade all
On. So I will say the strick is ineffective here.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Adetunjane2(f): 4:38am On May 21, 2016
abeg jist me more
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by dope1996(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2016
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by slimcious(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2016
otokx:

why should I be in a hurry to leave bed when there is a strike? Aluta Continua but no light in Aluu and Choba for 3 months now.

Their'll never be light in Aluu. The city of monsters that took 4young innocent live in a day
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by otokx(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
slimcious:

Their'll never be light in Aluu. The city of monsters that took 4young innocent live in a day

They flashed the light last night so this week the light will come.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by rabzy01: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Johnsown1:

So for ur plastic brain IMO state is more effective or rather more happening than Enugu right,

A student of PEJ sighted. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.