Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. (112844 Views)

Celebrities You Don't Know Were From Kwara State(pics) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by inme: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
DJ Neptune is from Edo State
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Tunbolity(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
Moborlarh:
Oriola, Omobola Joy is from Osun State. Follow on Instagram @fruity_e_d
Dis ur lips go make person run back if e wan follow u before.Anyways,u can add me on 5930bc9b so,I can help ur ministry
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
Celebrity Stylist/ Fashion designer. Mai Atafo.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Shym3xx: 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
Chukazu:

there are igbo groups in Edo.
wasn't sure till I saw myself.

a particular local government has some ethnic Bendel-Igbo

Oh, okay. Then he's Igbo then. Ezeli is a decent role player in the NBA tho - he plays with passion.

Anyway, I can see you lot are struggling to find high flyers of Bini ancestry when there are loads out there. I was going to help but I won't cos you lot have refused to accept that ya Oba's crown is a Yoruba crown looool.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
Donpuzo:
Celebrity stylist and legendary fashion designer Mai Atafo

Thank you
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Edoblakky(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
9japatroit:
sam loco efe is fom delta state!.
Are you for real?
Sam Loco (locomotive) Efeimwenyeke is from Oredo in Benin City. When I told my Delta friends that the man was from Edo, they argued until when he died. He was buried in Benin City his home town by his family.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Shym3xx: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
Moborlarh:

Why do you have so much sunflower oil on ya face? Lol

Nice skin and nice full lips tho. But I don't trust them t.its, they look like the work of a push up bra. And the eyes tho - that can't be natural.

You need to post more pics if you want followers, ya dig? Lool
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by gare(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:
Yawn today is a little boring at work, so I decided to keep myself busy by posting pictures of some celebrities I know that are from my State. I don't know them all so you can add more to the list.
Yeah I love my State I might not know much or know my way around the State but I am very proud of my culture.

Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria Anita Uwagbele

Hollywood Actress Sophia Okonedo

Who dey epp !!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Dj Neptune

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Her bio says Edo State, Google search her not sure anymore.

She is from Benin City Edo State.
How are you though?

Ok, let us not argue much she is from old Bendel state
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by wayodude(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
If I may add...

Elderson Echiejile of Monaco
Isaac Success of Granada

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by nicerichard05: 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:
Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu

Tah this one nor be Edo
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EDUECO(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
Moborlarh:
This my beautiful sister has the credentials to be a kpekus seller and she is a Yoruba from the state of Osun(Da grin was right when he said:Ashawo dey everywhere) NOTE: My angel,I never meant to denigrate or insult you! #Stop Stereotyping People. grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Chukazu: 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Ok now I understand, no mind me u know Edo girls blood dey hot.
ok. I beg take kunu!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
Godgay:
Google told me he was born and grew up in Benin city.so there is nothing with saying he is from Edo state
Go ask the same Google where his father comes from. His state of Origin is Ogun state.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
mhiz:
Proudly representing Edo State.

Ishan or Bini?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
9japatroit:
sam loco efe is fom delta state!.
Stop posting what you dont know, else i will have to call on the mods to come ban you for posting false info.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by sandraokosun1: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
Where is my guy FELIX OMOKHODION, SOme states dont even have half that guy from nollywood
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by buchi16(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
I remember d djinee guy....' if u help me see ago'.... whr u dey na
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
wayodude:
If I may add...

Elderson Echiejile of Monaco
Isaac Success of Granada

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by sandraokosun1: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
Godfrey Itama Oboabona. A present nigeria defender and an international footballer

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
Chukazu:

hmmm. your blood dey hurt. calm down.
she is more of I said.. I doubt if she knows her village in Edo.

Why wont she know her village?
she graduated from Benson Idahosa University, BIU, Benin.
She was staying at Giwa Amu Road, GRA. I wasnt told or read it, i know it.

She left for lagos from benin after graduating.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Chukazu: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Thank you.
ENAHI help my ministry naa.. I wan marry Edo
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by banky222: 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
Dele momodu, apostle Johnson suleman, john momoh(channels TV) Raymond dokpesi(AIT) . Add these names

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 9:59pm On May 20, 2016
Nollywood Actor Felix Omokhodion, this guy is the definition of handsome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Godstraight(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Go ask the same Google where his father comes from. His state of Origin is Ogun state.
we are talking about mashek sir not his father,so u mean to tell someone that was born and raised in Benin is not an Edo man

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
Moborlarh:
Why should we follow you? What special thing do you have to offer aside pvssy?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by sandraokosun1: 10:02pm On May 20, 2016
Sometimes i wonder what would have become of the binis or the inconsequential afemais if the ESANS werent in edo state. By far the smallest senatorial district in size and lga. But ESANS have 80% of exports from the state. Dealing in national politics, moving for independence of a whole nation, highest producers of ministers and fg heads. 1st in establishment, sports, entertainment,etc. Yet have just only 5 lga affecting the nation in ways a whole geopolitical region has not. The binis and afemais can keep playing their local beer parlour politics of marginilization to esan, it only ends in edo.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:02pm On May 20, 2016
mhiz:
Proudly representing Edo State.
Even you? hmmm
Bini, esan or afemai?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by banky222: 10:03pm On May 20, 2016
captain Ekeinde(omosexy huz) arumemi Johnson(arik air,) ojeikere (sporting life) cardinal okojie.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Enahi(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
Soni Irabor award winning Media Icon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.