Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company (8607 Views)

Graduate Trainee Job At Evaton Oil & Gas Limited / Evaton Oil & Gas Company Multiple Graduate Job Openings / Multiple Job Openings For Graduates At Evaton Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Egerdolo33: 11:22am On May 20, 2016
Graduate Trainee: Customer Service Representatives
Evaton oil and gas is an international oil prospecting company with branches in Nigeria. We are into sourcing, production, distribution and marketing of crude product to industries and final consumers.
We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team.

Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:

• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions suggesting information about other products and services.
• Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
Skills Required:

Candidates should have the following skills:
• Must be a fast Learner in respect to product and market knowledge
• Problem Solving
• Good Documentation skills
• Good Listening and Phone handling skills
• Be able to resolve Conflict
• Analyzing Information
• Multi-tasking

Qualifications
• Must not be more than 28 years of age by August 2016
• Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
• Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply.
• Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
• About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme

Job Location: Lagos

Salary: Very attractive with Competitive and Commensurate incentives and allowances

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume to careers@evatonoilandgas.com
NOTE: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date: 20th June 2016

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Bayusity(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2016
Following
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2016
Okay o.......done
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by ifedayosol(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2016
Evaton Oil & Gas Company > Now Hiring

Graduate Trainee: Customer Service Representatives

Evaton oil and gas is an international oil prospecting company with branches in Nigeria. We are into sourcing, production, distribution and marketing of crude product to industries and final consumers.
We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team.

Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions suggesting information about other products and services.
• Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.

Skills Required:
Candidates should have the following skills:
• Must be a fast Learner in respect to product and market knowledge
• Problem Solving
• Good Documentation skills
• Good Listening and Phone handling skills
• Be able to resolve Conflict
• Analyzing Information
• Multi-tasking

Qualifications
• Must not be more than 28 years of age by August 2016
• Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
• Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply.
• Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
• About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme

Salary: Very attractive with Competitive and Commensurate incentives and allowances

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume to careers@evatonoilandgas.com
NOTE: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Account Officer

Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with including incentives and allowances based on experience

Job Summery
The Accountant will be responsible for the compilation, reconciliation and analysis of financial information used to prepare account entries including but not limited to the general ledger, income, balance sheet reconciliations and extended services.

Responsibilities:
• The Accountant will work with various accounting and operations personnel on process improvement and documenting policies and procedures.
• Responsible to prepare cash flow statements, budgets and bank reconciliation statements.
• Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
• Responsible for preparing daily bookkeeping
• The Accountant must prepare biweekly and monthly financial statements
• Responsible for the preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management
• Responsible for processing accounts payables and accounts receivables for the company
• She/he is responsible for enforcing company credit policy and ensuring collections are made accordingly.
• The Accountant will be responsible to assist in processing staff payroll.
• She/he will be responsible for preparing financial analysis and communicate results to the Manager.
• Prepare sales, expense, vendor and debtors report on a weekly basis
• Prepare monthly accrual journal entries and reconcile accounts, working with various departments to resolve any discrepancies.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for tax.
• Ensure constant auditing and maintaining internal controls set by company management.
• Responsible for Month-end close processes, account analysis, review of account reconciliations.
• Monthly management reporting plus ad-hoc reports.
• Daily analysis of the company’s treasury position and sales summary
• Assist with special projects and additional duties as assigned.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.

Qualification
• Minimum HND degree in Accounting or any related discipline, from a recognized institution
• Minimum of a year post NYSC working experience in a similar environment.

Required Attributes
• Self-starter with proven problem solving is mandatory.
• Above average Computer literary & MS Office knowledge. Quick-books would be a plus.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, V-Look ups) and common accounting software packages (e.g peach tree).
• Detail-oriented with a priority for accuracy.
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Good organizational skills with a pro-active positive attitude.
• Work well in a team environment.

HOW TO APPLY

Applicant should please submit resume to jobs@evatonoilandgas.com

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by yomi212(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2016
Following
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by EdoBoy90(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
I smell fraud. I have searched jobberman site I couldn't find this Evaton oil and gas company advert.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by obajoey(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2016
Did you just say jobberman?
Jobberman itself is full of gnld advert.
EdoBoy90:
I smell fraud. I have searched jobberman site I couldn't find this Evaton oil and gas company advert.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by martolux(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
NOTE: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted[color=#990000]
application or applicant?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by rajiabiodun03(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
EdoBoy90:

Is "Jobberman" Google?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
I'm Following Without Application

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by swillonch(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2016
Another Scam! The website is too naive for oil and gas but normal for fraudsters. BEWARE!!!
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2016
swillonch:
Another Scam! The website is too naive for oil and gas but normal for fraudsters. BEWARE!!!
please, What Is The Website?
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2016
swillonch:

Some ppl and negativity sef.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by EdoBoy90(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2016
fraudsters get "sweet mouth". I searched Google too. they want to use this austerity to loot people. hungry people.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by EdoBoy90(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2016
please that Evaton oil and gas jobs is real oo.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by GSKing: 8:53am On May 24, 2016
I tried applying but my mail bounced back cos their mailbox is FULL.

#NigerianJobseekers grin
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by 1miccza: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
Done....If it's fake they can't get me and if it's real,lucky me....

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by obajoey(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2016
funny you. grin
1miccza:
Done....If it's fake they can't get me and if it's real, lucky me....
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by 1miccza: 10:13am On May 24, 2016
obajoey:
funny you. grin

But that's da sorry truth,i don't have time for all the fake and not fake bickerings!!!
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Emac(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
Evaton oil and gas don't even have an official website to view the company details ..that's sad.. this is fraud..when u search via Google all u get to see is a vacancy ads in all job seeking network. .. prove it by quoting the company web address. .please prove me wrong.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by obajoey(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2016
bro open eyes now, you can get the website from the email address nah. careers@evatonoilandgas.com
At the bolded.
Emac:
Evaton oil and gas don't even have an official website to view the company details ..that's sad.. this is fraud..when u search via Google all u get to see is a vacancy ads in all job seeking network. .. prove it by quoting the company web address. .please prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by juleze(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
This is pure scam.
I was already typing an email to them when I decided to do a quick research. The website is too poor for an American company. The spelling of some words is totally unbelievable for a medium-sized Nigerian company, albeit an international one.
Having a website is pretty easy (my company can host and build one for you for next-to-nothing) and so the presence of a website isn't proof of its authenticity; a non-existent company can have one.
All I could see about them was job offerings; no news of their presence in Nigeria, no media news by established media houses about them...NOTHING BUT JOB VACANCIES!!!
I believe we need to be less gullible in the name of lack of job and not set up our email addresses for 'heaven knows what'.

DO your research before falling for it!!!
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by slizylindy: 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
juleze:
This is pure scam.
I was already typing an email to them when I decided to do a quick research. The website is too poor for an American company. The spelling of some words is totally unbelievable for a medium-sized Nigerian company, albeit an international one.
Having a website is pretty easy (my company can host and build one for you for next-to-nothing) and so the presence of a website isn't proof of its authenticity; a non-existent company can have one.
All I could see about them was job offerings; no news of their presence in Nigeria, no media news by established media houses about them...NOTHING BUT JOB VACANCIES!!!
I believe we need to be less gullible in the name of lack of job and not set up our email addresses for 'heaven knows what'.

DO your research before falling for it!!!

You have a point o, after reading your post i decided to carryout my own research and discovered that these fraudsters have exactly the same content with another website, the only difference is the name of company. If anyone has doubt, kindly open www.evatonoilandgas.com and compare it to www.vineyardoilandgas.com

Pls do this before they change something on the website or go off.

Remember to share your findings as well.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by parasyllabus(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
this is what i found about the brain behind the creation of the website.

Domain Name: EVATONOILANDGAS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2027238824_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.iaregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.spiritdomains.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-10T18:24:38Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-10T18:24:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-10T18:24:36Z
Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE
Registrar IANA ID: 123
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Registrant Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Registrant Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Registrant City: Ajegunle
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08034978059
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Admin Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Admin Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Admin City: Ajegunle
Admin State/Province: Lagos
Admin Postal Code: 23401
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.08034978059
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Tech Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Tech Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Tech City: Ajegunle
Tech State/Province: Lagos
Tech Postal Code: 23401
Tech Country: NG
Tech Phone: +234.08034978059
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.cleenweb.com
Name Server: ns2.cleenweb.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 800-948-0741
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by obajoey(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2016
you are right bro.
na wa for chinonso oo
parasyllabus:
this is what i found about the brain behind the creation of the website.

Domain Name: EVATONOILANDGAS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2027238824_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.iaregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.spiritdomains.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-10T18:24:38Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-10T18:24:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-10T18:24:36Z
Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE
Registrar IANA ID: 123
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Registrant Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Registrant Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Registrant City: Ajegunle
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08034978059
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Admin Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Admin Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Admin City: Ajegunle
Admin State/Province: Lagos
Admin Postal Code: 23401
Admin Country: NG
Admin Phone: +234.08034978059
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Tech Organization: Cleenweb Infotech
Tech Street: 18 Ishaga street mosafejo amukoko Apapa Lagos
Tech City: Ajegunle
Tech State/Province: Lagos
Tech Postal Code: 23401
Tech Country: NG
Tech Phone: +234.08034978059
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.cleenweb.com
Name Server: ns2.cleenweb.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 800-948-0741
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by Gpopsicle(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2016
slizylindy:
[color=#990000][/color]

You have a point o, after reading your post i decided to carryout my own research and discovered that these fraudsters have exactly the same content with another website, the only difference is the name of company. If anyone has doubt, kindly open www.evatonoilandgas.com and compare it to www.vineyardoilandgas.com

Pls do this before they change something on the website or go off.

Remember to share your findings as well.

tnks for d information.anyone who lacks information s deformed in a way and d holy book says and I quote 'my people suffer kos of lack of knowledge'.

for d second website being vineyard oil,it was written dt it began services since 1978 and dt of evaton oil and gas was dated 2011.mehn,fraudsters have taken dia antiques to another level.

let all us all b mindful,careful and alert so as not to fall for ds kind of scams.ds callous and unscrupulous beings have stepped up dia game and looking for gullible ones to devour.I advice dt even in our desperation to get a job due to d acrid economy situation,we shud try and apply a little caution and b sensitive.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by yomalex(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2016
Check out Genuine Job Vacancies on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by EdoBoy90(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2016
I have done the research ooo. Evaton oil and gas company ,I smell fraudsters at work. they are using vineyard oil and gas format to defraud applicants. please what did u notice too. ur opinion.
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Evaton Oil & Gas Company by EdoBoy90(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
President / Chief Executive Officer (814) 725-8742 ext. 121 Vice President of Marketing (814) 725-8742 ext. 132 meastman@vogmarketing.com AIM: EastmanM18 Business Development (814) 725-8742 ext. 133 topsy2626@aol.com Production Analyst (814) 725-8742 ext. 100 delling@vogmarketing.com AIM: delling@vogmarketing.com Support Specialist (814) 725-8742 ext. 151 jridilla@vogmarketing.com Chief Financial Officer (814) 725-8742 ext. 136 jreynard@vogmarketing.com Vice President of Business Development (814) 725-8742 ext. 176 nbartlo@vogmarketing.com AIM: nbartlo Controller (814) 725-8742 ext. 120 lsack@vogmarketing.com AIM: leeannvog Transportation Analyst (814) 725-8742 ext. 155 esima@vogmarketing.com AIM: esima@vogmarketing.com Accounting Associate (814) 725-8742 ext. 131 dbrown@vogmarketing.com Vineyard Oil & Gas Company > Contact Us Copyright © 2016 Vineyard Oil & Gas. All Rights Reserved.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Interviewing Candidates That Applied / Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.