Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) (1118 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / 2 Million Proof To Show You That The Chibok Girls Kidnap And Rescue Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by ClintonDal(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2016
For the past few days a lot has happened in our beloved country Nigeria, from the removal of subsidy, NLC strike action and the overwhelming good news of the rescue of the chibok girls. The pressure on the Federal Government to deliver on its promises of change is mounting daily as we countdown to the celebration of its one year in office on the 29th of May. While the opposition see the APC as the greatest scammers on earth, their supporters see the President as the best thing to have happened to this country.
Now to the reason for this post; Since the fateful abduction of the chibok girls 2 years ago, some elements have always claimed the abduction was a sham perpetrated by the APC to further show Nigerians the ineffectiveness of GEJ and compel them to vote for change. I for one believe that all lives are equal and none should be toyed with just to assuage the conscience of some power hungry people. Just 2 days ago the media reported the rescue of one of the chibok girls, the internet went agog with persons accusing the FG of fraud and propaganda. The good news was first tweeted by BBOG leader Oby Ezekwesili before being confirmed by the FG. But the question on everyone's lips is,' is the rescued girl really part of the girls abducted or someone hired to play a role'.
I plead with my fellow nairalanders to really look at these two tweets and come up with their own answers to this question - IS THE CHIBOK ABDUCTION FOR REAL OR A SCAM?
Source: www.twitter.com

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by kossyablaze(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2016
Choi dis movie sweet die
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by MrKong: 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Choi dis movie sweet die
Yeah...like the Fulani massacre movie, have you watched it?
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by ClintonDal(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2016
Lets all call on the mods to move this to frontpage.
cc lalasticlala
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by kossyablaze(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2016
MrKong:

Yeah...like the Fulani massacre movie, have you watched it?
butterfly... Dey ur Lane n don't quote me no more.
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof) by ClintonDal(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2016
This is another tweet from @obyezeks today concerning the 2nd girl that has been found.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession / Anambra State!! The Heart Beat Of Nigeria.. Check Out Achievements. / Thread For Saraki 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.