Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54385 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by SUPOL(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
Police Is Ur Friend!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by joseph1832(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
captain247:

I could sense jealousy in your comment and its not new to me cause that is what I face daily on-board working in the midst of men.
Oh lord! Can't you decipher when someone is asking you a simple question?

Mindset like yours show you're riddled with insecurity that's why you lack the capacity to under simplicity.

But still, you didn't answer the question. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by preciousempena(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
Somewhere in Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by fashrola(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
captain247:
Master of the sea...
I love my Job

Howdy? grin Long time.... nice seeing you here
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by pimpchi(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
I can see your workplace is Occupational Health Safety and Environment conscious

Yea Bro, in d creeks. Believe u me it's fun all the way.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
LastMumu:
Go and sleep, I'm not even happy with you sef! angry
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by clems88(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2016
So boring since my second was tranzferred angry

3 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by fashrola(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
emeijeh:

"Safety this........ Safety that "
But who is this guy?

He's an HSE Officer... and he's doing a great job here... at least his safety tips here can save lives..... do you know we have a lot of dangerous items lying around in our workspace that can cause serious injury and even death? Give kudos to the guy jor....

At least his tips are FOC grin

3 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by captain247: 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=fashrola post=45833634]

Howdy? grin Long time.... nice seeing you here[/quote

Yeah.. It's been long o. Am ok just flowing with the tide for sometime now, and u? Nice seeing u too. Have a lovely day.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Are you seeing what I am seeing?
If this post was one that would insult women, they would have occupied front page o. Now they are nowhere to be found.

I have just seen your comment because MizMyColi quoted it and I am following her and I thought it was true and funny.
Bull's eye! grin grin grin

You know them by the type of insults they rain on a faceless forum forming alpha male. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
Fine fine offices everywhere.
Make we wey never get office chill dey enjoy the thread. grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Neyoalao(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:

sorry Bro. but I don't think I'd be of help to you for these 3 reasons :

1. I work for a big company and for such test(s) to be performed, you'd have to go through our marketing and billing dept.

2. Exposure to radionuclides is harmful ( large amount ) and will need a special mode of transportation from your station to our Lab.

3. I'm most likely not within reach neither is our Lab.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PROJECT.
Okay thank you sir but its actually to test for natural radionuclides in soil samples not bringing down the radionuclides itself
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by omoale: 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
Civil Engineers table.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Montalo(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Codyt(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2016
Jamean:
Ok bye grin
cry cry cry cry give me please tongue embarassed embarassed

Omg
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
At the accident and emergency kiss

New picture is for those that want to sweep the issue under the carpet
Mizmycoli this is unacceptable na!

Why should he post such a graphic picture? Is that even a work space? angry

Please let the mods remove that post abeg. sad
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have just seen your comment because MizMyColi quoted it and I am following her and I thought it was true and funny.
Bull's eye! grin grin grin

You know them by the type of insults they rain on a faceless forum forming alpha male. grin

You have just said the truth.
Take a look at this thread and see the mature comments.

Even at the fact that there was an altercation.
The comments weren't riddled with crass uncivility.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by lomzy1(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
My precious workspace
On the field.... strictly cashew business

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Danfuster(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2016
I'm so wowed with all I've seen on here, ranging from offices and field personel, I duff my hat for y'all.

I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering with a flair for control and Instrumentation and electromechanics... Basically, I'm the type that likes to sweat and get his fingers dirty.

I recently just got called to a job... Two actually but the first is with a penta company (Marine and land) offering stipend...emphasis on the stipend and the other is a microfinance offering more.

I'm confused as to which to go with cos the before I have a flair for and but can barely take care of transport and feeding which in turn means I'm working for free.

The later is around Apapa but not in tune with my career path.

Wiser ones, pls advice... Speak to me!!!

Cc: montalo, omoale, Captain247,fashrola,preciousempena, hartfriday

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
At the accident and emergency kiss

New picture is for those that want to sweep the issue under the carpet

Excuse me sir,
I have refrained from commenting further to you, because I noticed others have done that already.

I even asked you to post a picture of your work space, that is, your desk, but what you did was to post a more disturbing picture, which I'm just seeing btw.

Excuse me,
You have behaved like someone without proper schooling. Even if you wanted to sensitize the public on self medication, shouldn't you at least write a post and say your reasons for posting the pictures, give a diagnosis and advise folks on what to do?

Dear sir, I put it to you that you are neither a doctor nor a certified medical practitioner. You do not write like a properly schooled person, how much more, A Medical Doctor. Stop denting the image of this noble profession.

You have derailed this thread enough with your obstinacy.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Obinoscopy, Crazyman
Please the post I just quoted needs to be hidden. The context is very wrong.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Montalo:
undecided

Bros, is your company a wire engineering company?grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by nicerichard05: 3:16pm On May 21, 2016
MARKone:

Mr, the post said you should upload a pix of ur workplace, not this grammar u are blowing here. If u are a medical practitioner then upload the pix of the place u work, i.e if u choose to, instead of this helpless child u you just uploaded his wound online just to tell us u are a doctor, did the guardian of that child give u permission to do so

And you had to quote him with the pictures? Na wa, u nd him who con craze pass nw
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by wroskian(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2016
Jamean:
Ok bye grin
smiley tongue I no know say you fine like this....Ok bye.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
Nawa for some comments here o. As hilarious as they are I find them silly. So anyone who doesn't upload pics of their workplace must be unemployed and jobless

Meanwhile some just upload pics of a computer desk and offices without their faces or any evidence to prove that's indeed their workplace and not some random pics lifted from the net or shot from an acquaintance office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
fashrola:
A whole lot of stuff happens here...... I call dis my semi-Workspace cos the engine room is where the magic happens

We have the electrical main switchboards, Monitoring systems, main engine propulsion panel, diesel generator panel etc

are u workin for nepa
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by wroskian(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:
not a bad idea...pics are my Laboratory--instruments are GC's , atomic Absorption , ICP and ICP-MS, JET FUEL THERMAL OXIDATION TESTER, last pic work area... ...unlike some of you, I barely sit down lol though the comfort is outside the lab in our break-room
Wow!!! I love this Bro, wanna be like you when I grow up wink Are you an Environmental Scientist?

*Modified*
Just saw the bolded uhmmmmmm might be similar, mine is a crude oil, fuel oil , jet fuel , LNG , PPC and light fuel laboratory.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
BlissB:
Here comes mine
nice
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by clems88(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
Nawa for some comments here o. As hilarious as they are I find them silly. So anyone who doesn't upload pics of their workplace must be unemployed and jobless

Meanwhile some just upload pics of a computer desk and offices without their faces or any evidence to prove that's indeed their workplace and not some random pics lifted from the net or shot from an acquaintance office.
For security purpose. Secondly u dont know if a wicked boss is also on nl bfr he will report that all yu do is take pix instead of working.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Zealous2710(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
No job yet, still in serch of job bt dis it wat I do to survive. My Compaq Laptop {Working on Photoshop} 12×16 frame Nikon D60 camera My Airtel Premier power bank Nd I dnt even knw wat d napkin is doing there. #Photograpy is wot I do.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by 19naia(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
Laboratory at the back of d house.
Please do not report me to d authorities.

Experimenting with home made electrolysis cells to make hydrogen to add to fuel for cleaner emissions.
Also an experiment with Vaporizing regular petrol so that only the fumes are burned in the engine. Makes cleaner emissions and uses less fuel.
So i succeeded at creating and burning hydrogen in the engine as well as vaporized petrol. Also learned how to make my own carburetor so that i can run any fuel like Cooking gas, methane, petrol vapors and hydrogen.
Now i am able to convert my generator to run on cooking gas, methane, petrol fumes or Hydrogen . Or a dynamic mix of them for very clean emmissions and fuel savings.
Also found that petrol can be used as refridgerant as it gets very cold when agitated under a state of vacuum. The engine produces the vacuum and agitation while consuming the fuel to run the genrator to make electricity ,and creates a refrigeration effect that can keep ice water or be harnessed as air conditioning. Its a way of having refrigerator and AC without drawing electricity from the generator or wasting extra fuel. Fuel savings and tapping into hidden efficiencies. The hydrogen part is not very efficient to produce and is very volatile, but it is worth the extra cost for those who value clean air after the fuel is burned and released into the air we must breathe.
All of this is possible for made in Nigeria, but the electrical control systems for the electrolysis hydrogen-producing cell is not something i know how to make but I buy the components made in china. I made the hydrogen producing cells myself though.

The Machine in the photo is a mini tractor for cutting grass, it was my test engine and it uses the same engine that some 10Kv generators use.
These can be worked into cars but my budget does not allow me a sacrificial car to experiment with, so i stay with generator type engines. I would be able to work out a system for an old fashioned carbureted car petrol-engine without a doubt, but those are rare beasts these days. Maybe i will find old VW beetle to experiment on, one day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2016
tohshine:
Home workstation#busy coding
wah languages are yu gud @
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by captain247: 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
Danfuster:
I'm so wowed with all I've seen on here, ranging from offices and field personel, I duff my hat for y'all.

I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering with a flair for control and Instrumentation and electromechanics... Basically, I'm the type that likes to sweat and get his fingers dirty.

I recently just got called to a job... Two actually but the first is with a penta company (Marine and land) offering stipend...emphasis on the stipend and the other is a microfinance offering more.

I'm confused as to which to go with cos the before I have a flair for and but can barely take care of transport and feeding which in turn means I'm working for free.

The later is around Apapa but not in tune with my career path.

Wiser ones, pls advice... Speak to me!!!

Cc: montalo, omoale, Captain247,fashrola,preciousempena, hartfriday

I have been in a similar situation years back where I have to choose between having a job for the money sake and building a career path. Other colleague of mine choose the job with the money and that with time they will find other ways out for their career but I didn't. I waited and hope on God, shortly I got my career path of job. It's a difficult choice to make I must tell u. If you don't have any means of survival go for the later but don't fail to plan your career alongside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.