Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54337 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by 19naia(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
This is very clever. The agitation by air intake suction is just simple and beautiful in it's efficiency. I wonder if this is in use in any cars or commercial petrol machines. Do you have a schematic for the process? I cannot think of any obvious factors in design that would make this anything but a winning system.

Its actually makes for better fuel efficiency if you use the vapors as your fuel. Some people claim to double their fuel range but easily a 30% increase is possible. Thats if you use petrol vapors as fuel which burns much cleaner with very little loss of power. But when the agitation cools/refridgerates the liquid fuel, the system stalls because the fuel does not vaporize as well when very cold. I was able to run the engine on petrol vapors alone through the suction agitator for 10 minutes or less before stalling. The container would get very cold and lock the fuel out of vaporization. While the engine was running on fuel vapor alone, I put my face in the exhaust and did not get dizzy or bad smells at all. Then after it stalled, i put it back to regular liquid fuel tank supply, the smell was bad and i got dizzy and headache after 20 seconds. Clearly a cleaner combustion using only fuel vapors. Its just an unstable supply of vapours because of the refridgeration effect slowing down the vaporization. Cold does not like to vaporize, it likes to condense. Heat likes to vaporize..

The way people are overcoming the cold locking of the fuel is using the hot exhaust as a heat exchange to heat the fuel into vapor. Thats a good method for fuel efficiency and clean emissions, but it cancels out the refrigeration effect if you are looking to harvest the refridgeration for A/C or kitchen refrigerator. Some people just run the exhaust through a pipe extension and run the outside of the pipe extension through the fuel container to heat the fuel. The pipe does not release exhaust into the fuel container, it just passes through the container to release only heat into the container through the metal walls of the exhaust pipe while continueing to carry the exhaust on the inside and away to be discharged. There is another system that passes the cold refrigerated fuel through a pipe that enters another pipe with gap enough to carry hot exhaust. So one pipe flows cold fuel and inserts into a second pipe that flows hot exhaust. They each flow opposite directions through iron/steel based pipes because the heat exchange creates a maganetic field in the pipes that then starts a plasma process. Its not easy to do because the gaps and lengths of the pipes are very specific per engine size and there is an additinal metal rod inserted into the center of the cold pipe which will float when the magnetic charge begins to build. That rod is where the plasma reaction begins. The plasma reaction will disrupt elemental and compound structures to break them down and make them useful as fuel. Some have use this system to make it possible to break down water, crude oil and ther liiquid substances into combustible fuel. Its not a well proven system but it works well for common fuels to make much better fuel economy and cleaner emissions.

Engines waste a lot of energy that can be used. The air intake suction is vacuum force that is wasted. The exhaust flow is full of heat and motion and is wasted as well as containing trace amounts of unburned fuel. The fuel vapor approach, burns the fuel more thoroughly so as to not have traces of unburned fuel in the exhaust. Also the vaporization of the fuel makes only a purer fuel enter the engine while the dirty residue stays behind in the container. Same effect as distilling water to collect only pure water through collecting vapor water only. Trace contaminants are left behind. The engine will be cleaner and the engine oil will not be dirty by the time normal scheduled service is due. Longer lasting engines. Some people have found that changng fuels in their engines can have effect on their valves because it changes the delicate conditins they are designed to work in, but its not a damageing effect in all the cases i heard where fuel vapor and hydrogen are used. Cooking gas is not so much an issue. But you can hear the valve sounds change when you change fuel.
One day, the energy contained in the loud sound of the engine as well as the normal vibration of the engine will be tapped and channeled into useable forms of energy rather than the normal waste and nuisance it serves as today.

These are Simple alterations of fuel systems that can be done in Nigeria. It does make it more complex and adds parts and cost, but it saves fuel and environment from dirty exhaust.
Cars have very specialized integration of computers into the fuel delivery, air flow and combustion. So its not easy to do these alterations on modern cars and get results. There are Chips made to bypass the cars sensor matrix so as to foil any attempt by the car computer to react to the alterations as a problem. These computer cars are so smart in managing fuel, air and combustion, that they will sense when the fuel has changed in form or air has changed in ratio or the heat of the combustion has changed or the quality of the emissions have changed. They use all that information to adjust levels automatically. If it senses additional air via introduced fuel vapor or hydrogen introduction, it will try to increase fuel injection to compensate and it could actually waste fuel and double consumption that way. If it detects less air, it will reduce fuel and try to open air intakes more and that could stall the engine. A MAP sensor bypass chip lets you manually tune your engine's air and fuel flow while sending the computer sensor-images that decieve it into thinking all sensors are reading as the computer is programed to accept. But I dont know how or where to install the MAP chip.
Generators and other small engine devices are not so complicated and work well with manual adjustments of air and fuel.
Thats why possibly you could see me driving refurbished 1980 VW beetle or another simple carbureted old car and smiling like a rich man because my fuel is clean and efficient and simple to innovate at home. grin

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ike77503(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Michaellegend:

Good...Sir which state are u?
Pearland, TEXAS

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
19naia:

Thats why possibly you could see me driving refurbished 1980 VW beetle or another simple carbureted old car and smiling like a rich man because my fuel is clean and efficient and simple to innovate at home. grin
All making so much sense. Do you do these in Nigeria or outside?
This may meet your needs,

www.nairaland.com/3110151/today-selling-restored-classic-volkswagen#45870995

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by 19naia(m): 3:28am On Jun 02, 2016
BoboYekini:

All making so much sense. Do you do these in Nigeria or outside?
This may meet your needs,

www.nairaland.com/3110151/today-selling-restored-classic-volkswagen#45870995

Thanks for the VW link.
I dont live in Nigeria so i started this outside of Nigeria where i don't really have need for it. I visited Nigeria last year and experienced fuel scarity as well as generator use every where. That made me explore options for making generators run cleaner because i have respiratory sensitivity against always having engine smoke in the air at home.
So now i have completed sufficient research and models of my own to be able to do all of this in Nigeria, Cooking gas to run generator, hydrogen gas production as fuel for use in combustion and the petrol vaporization with refridgeration adaptation.
But its time and money to do that in a place i do not live. Eventually if i find plenty free time and money, i will ship all my models to Nigeria to work with local welders , panel beaters and vulcanizers to make a good functioning generator with triple fuel system and tapping refridgeration all in one. Its not for me because no fuel or electrical scarcity here where i live. Just something that can be made in Nigeria to help the problems there improve.
I was planning to come again this year but i have overspent and may have to wait another year or two before shipping the stuff and coming to have some fun with it. Maybe i will find money this year or wait until whenever i find. I will be sure to play some lottery tickets on the side. grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2016
hartfriday:
Office and field photos

Doing ultrasonic and visual inspection (NDT) with Olympus 38DL machine and fujifilm camara

With the help of IRATA certified rope access training
would like to become an NDT expert. You can please refer me to a job if there is any. Thanks.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by tymajek: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
LMAO......See the one o!

DuduParaPara:
Here is mine.

Table
Metal table spoon
Cooked rice
Salad
Meat.
Plate.

You think say Na only you sabi use phone?

Wait mk my guy return my phablet I go upload the pix.

Next person..!!!!
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by stevepeters: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
thatbiggirl:
Lol... But I think she took those pictures with her tecno W4. She is showing off.

That's what TECNO is doing for all! You now afford quality show off!!!

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by stevepeters: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dudu
I said, snap picture of your workspace...
Not your work chop.

LMAO!!! But na where person dey work e dey chop na!!!
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by vickzie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
zicoraads:
My work space grin
this is definitely a haier thermocool mini fridge
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by hartfriday(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
evsonlive:
would like to become an NDT expert. You can please refer me to a job if there is any. Thanks.

OK bro bt now I dnt have any
Thanks

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Cdave: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
LOL....see drunkard!....SMH

zicoraads:
My work space grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Cipha(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Here we go, life and times of a Field hand. God bless all our hustles irrespective of titles or activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by drpossibilities(m): 3:37am On Jun 10, 2016
This is mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Olisa4all: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by cooldragon: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2016
after FUTO,cousin me
Cipha:
Here we go, life and times of a Field hand. God bless all our hustles irrespective of titles or activities.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by moutew: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by hoebamaa(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2016
I really love this thread..How I wish I have a workspace. Woe unto unemployment.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by directonpc(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
hoebamaa:
I really love this thread..How I wish I have a workspace.
Woe unto unemployment.
If you are really seeking for a job I decree this afternoon that a good job will be yours soon! In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by hoebamaa(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
directonpc:

If you are really seeking for a job I decree this afternoon that a good job will be yours soon! In Jesus name
AMEN !!!!!
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by ebujany(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
directonpc:

Bro, I would love to be an android app developer. Wondering if its lucrative and how to go about it?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by directonpc(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
ebujany:

Bro, I would love to be an android app developer. Wondering if its lucrative and how to go about it?
It is lucrative if you master it very well. I am a developer and could help you on how to go about it. Send me a pm
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by ebujany(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
directonpc:

It is lucrative if you master it very well. I am a developer and could help you on how to go about it. Send me a pm

Am really interested. I've sent u a PM.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Olabestonic001(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
19naia:

Thanks for the VW link.
I dont live in Nigeria so i started this outside of Nigeria where i don't really have need for it. I visited Nigeria last year and experienced fuel scarity as well as generator use every where. That made me explore options for making generators run cleaner because i have respiratory sensitivity against always having engine smoke in the air at home.
So now i have completed sufficient research and models of my own to be able to do all of this in Nigeria, Cooking gas to run generator, hydrogen gas production as fuel for use in combustion and the petrol vaporization with refridgeration adaptation.
But its time and money to do that in a place i do not live. Eventually if i find plenty free time and money, i will ship all my models to Nigeria to work with local welders , panel beaters and vulcanizers to make a good functioning generator with triple fuel system and tapping refridgeration all in one. Its not for me because no fuel or electrical scarcity here where i live. Just something that can be made in Nigeria to help the problems there improve.
I was planning to come again this year but i have overspent and may have to wait another year or two before shipping the stuff and coming to have some fun with it. Maybe i will find money this year or wait until whenever i find. I will be sure to play some lottery tickets on the side. grin

I'm interested in ur work bro.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Henrick007: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2016
etenyong:
Ok. thanks. I will get in touch with u
good morning sir
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by KillerBeauty(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by stonekc(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
hartfriday:
Office and field photos

Doing ultrasonic and visual inspection (NDT) with Olympus 38DL machine and fujifilm camara

With the help of IRATA certified rope access training
pls i want to be an NDTexpert
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Cdave: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
stevepeters:

LMAO!!! But na where person dey work e dey chop na!!!

hmmmm... for food only. grin

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
zeongeon:
If that is your work station then I think you should improve on your Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Standards by implementing ergonomic standards such as clearing underneath the table so that your legs can have enough space for relaxation and smooth blood flow in the leg region. Really you are stressed if you truly work there for 8 hrs 5/6 days a week.

Also consider getting a chair that is designed to ergonomic standards this will reduce your stress level and burst your productivity and efficiency.

If you work on the computer for long ensure your computer has a screen to shield your eyes from rays or you can buy transparent glasses.

nice HSE Prof u must be
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Clashhh1: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
MizMyColi:
Okay,
So it's friday and I'm kinda bored. Usually, on Fridays we expect to leave work like this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3737856_friday_jpegf696949feda309f9bf44751502edbda8

But somedays, you just get really bored of waiting for the time to clock six so you can fly out the company gates.

I was bored to the extent I picked up one of my phones and started surfing the net needlessly, and then, I dropped it and took up the other one, the camera was on accidentally and that was how I began my snapping spree.
I decided to upload mine, and I'm hoping that you do same.
You don't have to be a white collar worker.

Whether you are vulcanizer, mechanic, plumber or engineer, just give us a glimpse into what your workspace looks like.

Not so hard, is it wink

Oh, and don't forget to attach names to the things we can see. If your camera mistakenly captures the lower part of that Orijin you drink everyday at work, please be sure to name it. Some of us don't know what Orijin looks likegrincheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.