Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54398 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

So those romance section guys always claiming girls wanna dig their gold don't have WORKPLACE?
Where do they na make the gold na? ? grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I no get office, I don't work...I am a confirmed GOLDDIGGER tongue.

NNE no yarn me coock n bull biko. cheesy
Wey Friedplantain self.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by n3xt(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
My Inspired Space

Brabus | NextHome Design+Build

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
This is one busy work station but you can improve on your Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Standards by ensuring good house keeping. That driller on the floor and trailing wires are hazards and can lead to falls and injuries.
You are right. I always try to make my work environment as safe and tidy as possible. The drilling machine was on the floor because it was in use & the table was too high to safely and effectively drill on. Thank you.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by n3xt(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2016
Yet another inspired space

Brabus | NextHome Design+Build | MacBook Air

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by speaktome(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2016
Well said, u believe 80% of what you said are there but was not all can tired. Thanks
zeongeon:
I can see you well equipped for the job but you can still improve your Occupational Health Safety and Environmental standards. Grinding is under hot work and you will need to have Fire extinguisher around you, First aid box around you and a tool box by your side and not having tools behind you as you will have to turn and twist to get those tools when you need them while working and this can contribute to muscular skeletal disorders. I will advice you also wear the right clothing for the job such as fire resistant overall and also hand gloves.

Remember Safety is your responsibility
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by iyisco2001(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2016
i have cleared my tables already. just my monitor, keyboard, mouse, i used my smartphone to take the picture, my cug is that blue nokia, my deskphone(intercom) is behind that wooden bracket on my desk and i have plenty of job orders in the file shelf.
MizMyColi:

Good Morning.
Are you a programmer?
Are those Apple computers?

You should tell us what and what's on your table. Like naming the itemssmiley
Cc: Zicoraads Jeffreyjamez Iyisco2001
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin
Are you seeing what I am seeing?
If this post was one that would insult women, they would have occupied front page o. Now they are nowhere to be found.

MizMyColi:

NNE no yarn me coock n bull biko. cheesy
Wey Friedplantain self.
That one get small brain problem, he "reincarnated" again. I am not sure he has a workplace too. tongue

3 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by yusufu16: 11:57am On May 21, 2016
repogirl:
My shared home office, lol!

How much did you get this monitor. I want to setup my own home office.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2016
doskie:
i use transformers from ac to dc. But voltage regulators for dc to dc. Please can i add you on bbm or you add me. I need you to give me some simple circuits to build so i can improve. I plan taking a course on microcontrollers. Did you learn all you know from a Nigerian University or what. Cos uniben no dey teach like dat oh.
Okay.
My brother, school teaches mainly theory & a very little practical. I learnt most of all I know through books, online fora and a lot of Google searches.
Add me on: MODIFIED.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by iyisco2001(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2016
grin
felix281:

U guys cannot even arrange ur workplace, no 5S at all.....everything is unkempt.

am sorry, i think say na workplace dem call am.
grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by n3xt(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
Work . Meet . Play Space

Brabus | NextHome Design+Build

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by repogirl(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
yusufu16:

How much did you get this monitor. I want to setup my own home office.
it's actually a 32in LG Smart TV connected to a Chromebox. Can't say the price here but you can find it online. smiley
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by dayojags10(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Latest technology water treatment plant with 3 layers RO(Reverse Osmosis) membrane

Yall be posting laptops and pc of your work place, how's your job helping the masses?

4 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by joseph1832(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
Mizmycoli see my workspace.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by captain247: 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
Master of the sea...
I love my Job

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
captain247:
Master of the sea... I love my Job
You're a captain of a ship? Or a crew member? smiley
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by etenyong(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2016
Henrick007:
yes sir, am based in lagos... Here is my telephone number 08025125667
Ok. thanks. I will get in touch with u
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by eurozone1(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
jaybee3:
Here you go tongue tongue
C#, nice one smiley
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

That one get small brain problem, he "reincarnated" again. I am not sure he has a workplace too. tongue

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by pimplucious: 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
MarieSucre:

Look at you chilling. Na wa o. This your job is laid back. Guess your boss ain't Nigerian that's why?

My boss is a lady from France. She's the best lady I've ever worked with. She's caught me sleeping more than once btw, sleeping on the job is a sackable offense and all she does is tap me and ask me to take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by obyrich(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
Cully408:
Here is my own workspace
Looks like a control/ switch operation room of power transmission company.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by bezimo(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2016
Boring office

8 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On May 21, 2016
LastMumu:

Friedplantainundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
timpaker:
kiss

If I'm not working for government, I do this as my palliative
Neat and well designed work station.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by captain247: 12:47pm On May 21, 2016
joseph1832:
You're a captain of a ship? Or a crew member? smiley

I could sense jealousy in your comment and its not new to me cause that is what I face daily on-board working in the midst of men.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by obyrich(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2016
Damianking:
Here are mine at work . Am a Telecom Engineer working on field and as NOC attendant too.
At the Airtel NOC room in Chad.
Welldone baba. MTN LTE rollout/swap job is about to commence here. TSS has already commenced.Try and be in touch with your guys here just in case.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
bahbender:
Couldn't help but join in d fun(working wkends, bored too!)
Here's mine
System admin, network and server management(Cisco Switches, and Router,DC,Exchange,SQL,CRM)
If it's Netwrk,PC,Systms,Srvers HE FIXES!!!
The Occupational Health Safety and Environment standards of your workplace can be improved by clearing underneath the desk so that the legs can be relaxed and for smooth blood flow around the leg region..The table can be changed to fit ergonomic standards the key board on the CPU will make worker experience stress while making use of the keyboard.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
bezimo:
Boring office

Your office is my ideal office! I love it !
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by BlissB(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I no get office, I don't work...I am a confirmed GOLDDIGGER tongue.
Thanks
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
Matoni:
My workspace - shitbiz
Shit business is serious business but you can improve your Occupational Health Safety and Environmental standards by ensuring you or your work man have the right personal protective equipment on for doing the work such as right clothing, rubber boots, disposable gloves and nose mask if need.

You can also provide washroom and sanitizers to prevent biohazards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.