Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss (2410 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Here’re The 13 Foods That TURN To Fat / 10 Steps To Fat Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
Dear Friends,

My name is Olutobi and I'm here because of you. Many of my research work and reports have
helped a lot of Nigerian women and men to get rid of unwanted Ugly Fat
and help them get their amazing new body.

If you have been struggling with Belly Fat or you are
having too much fat in your thigh or arm
and would like to lose between 9-18kg within the next 9 days,

...Then Let Me Coach You Step-By-Step
On How To Get This Done Within Just 9 Days!

See what I will reveal on the next page:

How you can get a Flatter Belly within 9 days even if everything else that you have tried didn't work for you
How to lose weight Naturally within 9 days using some Natural plants
How to get rid of unwanted Fat And its Toxin from your body by detoxifying with a special natural plant extract.
How to get rid of pot belly naturally within 9 days from now
A Natural Apettite supressant plant almost nobody is aware of it
How to regain back your Flat Belly after child birth

...and lot more

Read more here: www.naturalways4health..com

Yours
Olutobi
Health Coach
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
My research works and reports over the
months has helped over 200 men and women
get rid of unwanted ugly body and belly fat
and helped them get back their amazing new body.

What has been keeping me going is the
feed-backs and testimonials I have always
been getting from many of my clients.

You will also feel great when you know your
work is yielding positive results and helping
many people get what they want.

Friend, I believe you are reading this because you too
want to achieve such amazing result like
that of the 35-year-old banker and mother of 2
kids you would read about on my website.

Believe me, I know how it feels to be wished a
safe delivery when you are really not pregnant
and how it feels to be addressed as a “madam”
by someone who's even older than you because
of the excess fat you carry all around.

Some months ago, I made an amazing product
discovery which so far have helped many people
achieve their weight loss goal more faster, without
adverse effect, without much hard physical exercise,
and of course, it is pocket friendly.

Friend, in case you didn't have enough time to
read the amazing discovery, I'm sending you the link again.

Below is the link to the page:
==> www(.)tinyurl(.)com/naturalwayz

On that page, I revealed to you a natural appetite
suppressant that increases energy levels because it
prevent calories to be converted into fat but rather
converted to energy.

Read more on my BLOG www.naturalways4health..com
to get more information.

Thank You.

Yours,
Olutobi, Health Coach
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by kokomilala(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2016
Good! However, there are many pathways to fat loss.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by theEYe21(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
The one and only secret is intermittent fasting and exercise! undecided

1 Like

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
theEYe21:
The one and only secret is intermittent fasting and exercise! undecided

Exercise is good for everybody but fasting is not usually a recommended solution to weight loss as it is very easy to gain the weight back after fasting and it's also not advisable for people that have ulcers or some other conditions.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
kokomilala:
Good! However, there are many pathways to fat loss.

Sure, not all of them are natural, effective and safe.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by theEYe21(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
You can use intermittent fasting as a lifestyle, it's not a diet, that's the difference. Diet is 99% likely to fail while intermittent fasting does not. It's the type of food you ingest that causes ulcer not fasting. Eating processed, chemicalised food or junk on an empty stomach can increase the chance of soreness around the walls of the digestive tract, causing ulcer. Like taking alcohol, cake on an empty stomach or oily foods on an empty stomach.
jummy4me:

Exercise is good for everybody but fasting is not usually a recommended solution to weight loss as it is very easy to gain the weight back after fasting and it's also not advisable for people that have ulcers or some other conditions.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by kokomilala(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
Well, I didn't mean supplements or some fad foods.I meant some natural steps triggered by working one's muscles; other ones are involuntary or voluntary.Fight or flight response, thermogenesis, basal metabolic rate, tension, ability for fat use.As a fitness scientist,I've deployed all these and many more to realise that there's no one-size fits all as far as fat loss goes.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 2:07am On May 31, 2016
I am not saying fasting causes ulcer and mind you, the kinds of food you ingest has nothing to do with ulcer. Recheck that.

theEYe21:
You can use intermittent fasting as a lifestyle, it's not a diet, that's the difference. Diet is 99% likely to fail while intermittent fasting does not. It's the type of food you ingest that causes ulcer not fasting. Eating processed, chemicalised food or junk on an empty stomach can increase the chance of soreness around the walls of the digestive tract, causing ulcer. Like taking alcohol, cake on an empty stomach or oily foods on an empty stomach.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by chriskosherbal(m): 4:32am On May 31, 2016
I see.
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by theEYe21(f): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
Yes food does cause cancer! Go and do your research. Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Jalapenos
Spicy foods may irritate the lining of your stomach and may cause inflammation of peptic ulcers. Spices such as nutmeg, cayenne, black pepper, mustard seed and chili powder can trigger abdominal pain, burning sensations and other symptoms of peptic ulcers, according to the Family Doctor website. These symptoms may also worsen if you eat hot peppers, such as red chilis, jalapenos, poblanos or habaneros.

White Flour
White flour is made by processing and bleaching wheat grains. The extensive processing removes the fiber, vitamins and minerals from the grains. It also turns wheat into a simple carbohydrate and makes it difficult to digest, increasing stomach acid production.

Fried Potatoes, Egg Rolls, Chicken Wings
Foods that are fried in vegetable oil or shortening, such as fried potatoes, jalapeno peppers, egg rolls and onion rings, may irritate stomach and duodenum lesions, and may trigger peptic ulcer symptoms. Fatty foods such as chicken wings and legs, pork and beef may also cause or worsen symptoms.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/329400-foods-that-cause-symptoms-of-a-peptic-ulcer/
jummy4me:
I am not saying fasting causes ulcer and mind you, the kinds of food you ingest has nothing to do with ulcer. Recheck that.

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:26am On May 31, 2016
Price please?
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you for your enquiry. Please visit www./naturalwayz or BBM 5C4DE278 or Whatsapp: 09091086189
AxeurdaddyIX:
Price please?
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Helicobacter pylori, previously Campylobacter pylori, is a gram-negative, microaerophilic bacterium found usually in the stomach. It was identified in 1982 by Australian scientists Barry Marshall and Robin Warren, who found that it was present in a person with chronic gastritis and gastric ulcers, conditions not previously believed to have a microbial cause. It is also linked to the development of duodenal ulcers and stomach cancer.

Helicobacter pylori is mainly the cause of ulcers. However, for decades, doctors thought people got ulcers from stress, spicy foods, smoking, or other lifestyle habits. But when scientists discovered H. pylori in 1982, they found that the germs were the cause of most stomach ulcers.

Thank you....

theEYe21:
Yes food does cause cancer! Go and do your research. Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Jalapenos
Spicy foods may irritate the lining of your stomach and may cause inflammation of peptic ulcers. Spices such as nutmeg, cayenne, black pepper, mustard seed and chili powder can trigger abdominal pain, burning sensations and other symptoms of peptic ulcers, according to the Family Doctor website. These symptoms may also worsen if you eat hot peppers, such as red chilis, jalapenos, poblanos or habaneros.

White Flour
White flour is made by processing and bleaching wheat grains. The extensive processing removes the fiber, vitamins and minerals from the grains. It also turns wheat into a simple carbohydrate and makes it difficult to digest, increasing stomach acid production.

Fried Potatoes, Egg Rolls, Chicken Wings
Foods that are fried in vegetable oil or shortening, such as fried potatoes, jalapeno peppers, egg rolls and onion rings, may irritate stomach and duodenum lesions, and may trigger peptic ulcer symptoms. Fatty foods such as chicken wings and legs, pork and beef may also cause or worsen symptoms.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/329400-foods-that-cause-symptoms-of-a-peptic-ulcer/
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by theEYe21(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2016
A diet based on optimum nutrition shows that genetic susceptibility to H. pylori can be modified and there is mounting scientific evidence to show that such a diet not only helps prevent acquisition of the bacteria but also protects from disease consequences in those who are infected. In one study, research on vitamin C in both mice and humans has shown that in amounts of 5g a day, it can rid the body of H. pylori in up to 30% of individuals. Epidemiological studies have also shown, more or less across the board, that diets high in fruit and vegetables and therefore rich in vitamin C, as well as other antioxidant nutrients, are associated with lower rates of infection and less disease outcome when infection is present.
Fibre is essential for the proper functioning of the digestive system and there is an inverse association between fibre levels, particularly soluble sources from fruits, vegetables, oats, legumes and seeds, and duodenal ulceration
Foods to be avoided in any H. pylori diet are those sugar which can be used by the bacteria, chocolate, coffee, dairy products, red and processed meat, pickled products, refined grains, salt, and spirits
jummy4me:
Helicobacter pylori, previously Campylobacter pylori, is a gram-negative, microaerophilic bacterium found usually in the stomach. It was identified in 1982 by Australian scientists Barry Marshall and Robin Warren, who found that it was present in a person with chronic gastritis and gastric ulcers, conditions not previously believed to have a microbial cause. It is also linked to the development of duodenal ulcers and stomach cancer.

Helicobacter pylori is mainly the cause of ulcers. However, for decades, doctors thought people got ulcers from stress, spicy foods, smoking, or other lifestyle habits. But when scientists discovered H. pylori in 1982, they found that the germs were the cause of most stomach ulcers.

Thank you....

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
How to Burn Arm Fat Fast (1)

Some areas of the body are just predisposed to accumulating stubborn fat. After you have toned the rest of your body through rigorous exercise, this type of fat will stick out like a sore thumb.

One area that usually acquires such obstinate fat is the arms. Many complain about flab that hangs from the upper arms when holding their hands on their waist or extending an arm around someone’s shoulder.

In women, flabby arms may be accompanied by armpit fat, which likely spills over when you wear a strapless garment.

Arm fat can be a major confidence killer for many people, and the one type of fat they would absolutely love to get rid of. Many people become highly self-conscious, so much so that they resort to wearing only long sleeves.

Here are some simple exercises that, if performed regularly and accompanied by proper nutrition, can help you get rid of arm fat quickly.

1. Simple Arm Rotating Exercise
*See attached image

This is a simple exercise that you can perform individually, or as the first exercise to any arm fat-reduction exercise routine. Along with reducing fat, it serves as a great warm-up exercise.

Stand upright with your feet slightly apart.
Stretch your arms out to each side, holding them parallel to the floor.
Ball your hands in fists.
Begin rotating your fists to get your arms moving in fast clockwise motions. Do this until you have rotated your arms 20 times.
Bring your arms back down by your sides and relax for 15 seconds.
Repeat the exercise 10 to 15 times.
Do this exercise twice every day, or more frequently if you can.

It is a simple exercise that you can perform standing outside your office when you’re catching a break, or in the kitchen while you wait for your toast to pop out of the toaster!

Source
http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-burn-arm-fat-fast.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
How to Burn Arm Fat Fast (2)

2. Scissors Exercise
This is another simple exercise that can also be performed as a first exercise to a routine. It tones and strengthens the arms.

Stand upright with your legs and feet apart.
Stretch your arms out in front of you in the shape of the letter “V”.
Bring your arms in to cross each other in the shape of the letter “X”.
Go back and forth between the “V” and “X” positions 20 times.
Rest your arms by your sides and relax for 10 to 15 seconds.
Repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times.

Perform this exercise twice every day, or more frequently if you can. Like the first exercise, you can do this one just about anywhere.

See you next time
Yours,
Olutobi, Health Coach

1 Like

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Here’s your weight management tip for today.

Get Good Sleep - Poor sleep is a great causative factor
for weight gain and obesity.

9 out of every 10 children who don’t get enough sleep end up fat.
And 5 of every 10 adults also.

Sleep is just as important as eating healthy and exercising.
Strive to get 6 – 8 hours of sleep every night.

Go to bed earlier.

Turn off the lights and turn off your devices too to minimize late evening
calls.

Note: Get Good Sleep.It’s more important than you think.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask by
replying to this mail:<naturewayng@gmail.com>

Yours
Olutobi
Health Coach
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Five (5) Key Signs You Are Eating Right

1. You Sleep Well At Night
A lot of things, including diet can keep you awake or make you have sleeps in which you wake up frequently. When you have these kind of nights, you wake up tired in the morning.

When you don’t sleep well at night, a lot of things can cause this but a good way to start checking is your diet. What kind of food do you eat in the day and towards bedtime? What is the space between the time you eat and time you go to bed? These are good questions to ask?

2. On Top Of Your Game All Day
Eating right gives you energy and makes you stay mentally active all-day. This is a fact and I have found this to be true by observing myself and other people in my workplace too. It is one of the reasons you should not miss your breakfast ever again.

You have enough energy throughout the day if your diet is fulfilling your needs and work requirements. Too much coffee consumption too can be implicated in this as you can have a crash or breakdown of energy towards the middle of or later on the day.

3. You go to the toilet everyday
Not literally as stated in the title because people go to the toilet to smoke sometimes. Going to the toilet here means you actually go to the toilet to do what the toilet is designed for.

This is a very good sign you are eating right and including the right amount of fibers in your diet, they turn your bowel often and make you go do the dump. Constipation is a sign you are not eating right. Therefore, when you go to the toilet every day, it is a sign that you are eating right.

4. You Don’t Have Mood Swings
Yes, when you have even mood, then you can be sure you are eating right. Although, mood swings can be caused by other factors, when you have even mood, you are eating right.

Having said this, when you have mood swings or anxiety and have eliminated other possibilities, or starting to check what the possibilities are, you may want to check your diet. Too much of foods such as sugar, alcohol, caffeinated coffee, etc., can cause mood swings and anxiety. This is one of the reasons we included it in the list of foods you should avoid during exam period.

5. Always Well Hydrated (No Episodes of Dehydration)
Dehydration usually results from drinking too little water in a day, thereby causing thirst, dry lips, and dry skin. Other factors that could result in dehydration include drinking too much caffeine and alcohol. Totally avoiding them is what I usually advise.

You are not eating right if you eat at restaurants and eateries. These foods have been implicated in a lot of conditions and food poisoning cases. Cooking at home will not only give you quality and safe food but also saves you more money.

There are some other factors or signs that you can actually look out for in order to know if you are eating right, these are just some of the ones you can easily notice.

Yours Tobi
http://naturalways4health..com.ng

Source:
http://www.foodsng.com/five-key-signs

1 Like

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by ksynya2015(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
15 top the most delicious, healthy and diet foods and drinks. Itl certainly helps https://ask.naij.com/health/weight-loss-tips-what-are-the-most-delicious-diet-food-and-drinks-i25034.html We have a possibility to eat food, which is both - healthy and tasty!
1. Leafy greens
2. Salmon and seafood
3. Cruciferous Vegetables
4. Beans and Legumes
5. Avocados
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
7. Nuts
8. Some Whole Grains...

1 Like

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Seeds Of Fruits You Can Eat & Add To Your Diet

WATERMELON:
Thirst quenching fruit; almost everyone in Nigeria loves this anti- oxidant loaded fruit. While consumption is quite common, virtually everyone discards the seeds. Aside eating the pulp the fruit, the seed can also be eaten in raw, dried or roasted form.

PAWPAW
Have you ever tried making a chilled smoothie out of a ripe pawpaw? I bet you will quit taking soft drinks after a sip. The fruit is loaded with many vitamins and minerals. It is good for people battling with constipation due to high dietary fibre. While all these can be said of the fleshy part of the fruit, it will surprise you to know that the seeds which are edible also contain advantageous health benefits.

GRAPE SEEDS
For lovers of grapes, you will agree with me that it is a super fruit with countless benefits. According to a research carried out at the University of Maryland Medical Center, it was reported that the seeds contain powerful antioxidants, in addition to other nutrients such as vitamin-E, flavonoids and linoleic acids.

Read more here

Yours,
Olutobi, Health Coach
Whatsapp: 09091086189
BBM: 5C4DE278
Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Weight Control - Eat Snails!!!!

When your beautiful wife places before you a plate of cooked leafy vegetable garnished with some snails, I bet you will be quick to say a big thank you to her even before having a bite. This could be served as a dinner even without solid.

This serving is one that can be helpful in weight loss therapy. In fact, a 100gram serving of snails meat only contains about 90kcal of energy indicating that a meal containing snails; although filling will adds only few calorie which will be eventually helpful in weight control.

Asides the above mentioned nutritional benefits, Snails meat contain protein, fat (mainly polyunsaturated fatty acid), calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamins A, B6, B12, K and folate. It also contains the amino acids arginine and lysine at higher levels than in whole egg. It also contains healthy essential fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic acids. The high-protein, low-fat content of snail meat makes it a healthy alternative food.

I hope you will not be scared of consuming snails based on the report of the Americans. Big African snails are healthy and you would love it.

Go have a bite.

Read more here

Yours,
Olutobi, Health Coach
Whatsapp: 09091086189
BBM: 5C4DE278

Re: Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss by jummy4me: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
UGWU (PUMPKIN LEAF) - GOOD FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT:

The main idea about losing weight is to load your body with highly nutritious food yet contain a reasonably low amount of calorie. Ugwu is a low calorie vegetable and can help fire up your metabolism to trigger fat reduction in the body.

So when you want to eat Eba, Fufu or Amala, ensure you have only a small portion while adding plenty Ugwu soup. The fibre of the Ugwu will make you fuller, so you eat less than you would normally eat.

Read more

Catch ya

(1) (Reply)

Taking Mongo After Drinking Garri Is Actually Dangerous. It Happen To Me / Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! / READ, EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STAY HEALTHY. *WINKS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.