Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl (772 Views)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by crowbar(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
– The Chibok Abducted Girls Parents group has claimed that the second girl
rescued by Nigerian army is not from Chibok

– The source in army also questioned the identity of Serah Luka

The campaigners for the release of the missing Chibok girls have questioned
the identity of the second rescued girl by the Nigerian army.

The head of the Chibok Abducted Girls Parents group Yakubu Nkeki told
the AFP that the army contacted him before an announcement was made on
May 18 about the rescue of the first girl, Amina Ali.
He said: “We were able to identify her and then establish her parents.”
However, there was no call before Nigeria’s army announced on May 19 that
a second schoolgirl had been freed. The girl was said to be Serah Luka, who was among 97 women and children found earlier that day in the Damboa area of the northeastern state of Borno. “These are Kauna Luka Yana and Naomi Luka Dzakwa. Among the list of parents we have only four priests and none of them is Luka,” he added. “Among the girls none of them is from Madagali. They were either from
Chibok, Damboa, Askira and Uba (all in Borno state). So I can say… that this
girl is not among the abducted Chibok girls.
“We were never contacted by the military for verification of the girl’s identity
before the announcement was made. ”The freed girl told army that she was a Christian pastor’s daughter from Madagali, in neighbouring Adamawa state, and had been in Chibok to sit her exams.
A senior Nigerian army source said it was “beyond reasonable doubt” that
the schoolgirl was among the 219 held by the deadly sect since the
abduction on April 14, 2014. “The military personnel who carried out the rescue operation and the civilian vigilantes who assisted them and those who know the girl confirmed that she is among those abducted ,” he said.
“We can only change our position if the principal of the school or the
government of Borno state come out and refute this established identity of
the girl.”
The Nigerian army informed that Serah Luka had been “rescued” along with
96 other women and children held captive by Boko Haram.

source - https://www.naij.com/836333-shocking-chibok-parents-denied-second-rescued-girl.html?source=index_trending
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by DRISKLEF(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
So even a SS1 student were among the students writing WAEC that day or what is this 'acclaimed rescuee' doing in the news LORD HAVE MERCY!
And instead reintegrating the so called rescued girl, our army was first after public hypes and brown-nosing. ....Hmmmm

Just when we taught our government will give media and fake publicity a break, now this! sad

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by dollyjoy(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari is a failure,he will keep failing.Amen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by Mynd44: 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by Hannysmilez(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
Buhari is a failure,he will keep failing.Amen. undecided
Welcome to Nigeria. Where people wish the government fails,just to prove they were right.
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by SosaHD(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari must die

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
Lies nd Deceits everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by fx45(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die
Insha Allah... Amin.
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by SosaHD(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
the way nigerian army is releasing these girls one by one

seem like boko haram and nigerian army are nw working hand in hand

for them to be releasing the girls to them one at a time

them fit still dey release them girls till 2019

I SPIT ON NIGERIA'S GRAVE

SMH
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by kajoula(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
APC,APC,APC.......Hmmmmm

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by SosaHD(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die

I told you buhari have nothing to offer nigeria

u didna believe

its too early to cry

2019 still far ooo
Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by Jirate(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die

I hope You were not among these Guys, because those who are praying for Buhari are more than those who are against him.
Me I don’t want him to die yet, I need a “Positive Change” that all………..Lol

Re: Chibok Girls Fraud: Chibok Parents Denies New Rescued Girl by kossyablaze(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
Jirate:

I hope You were not among these Guys, because those who are praying for Buhari are more than those who are against him.
Me I don’t want him to die yet, I need a “Positive Change” that all………..Lol
lol bet I was too harsh. OK positive change we want then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Actually Waste 369days In Office? Photos / Presidency, APC Behind PDP Crisis / Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.