Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? (2347 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Vick4rill(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
most, guys here believe it is an abomination, to lay your hands on a woman,. they insult and battered any man that engage in such act. if you are one of them, then pray hard you dont get the bad wife. i guess most of you are in relationships were the real character are hidden,, and dont ve any idea what a married life is all about. when a man is literally stretch out to his limit and he reacts, you guys will follow the lady folks and conclude that he is irresponsible. i repeat just pray you dont get a bad wife.

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
undecided like we dont have girls that guys have stretched beyond their limits

Shd we beat up such guys cos i wud if i catch d wicked being
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided like we dont have girls guys have stretched beyond their limits

read what you wrote again and then come back and comment
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
God please save me from bad wife. Give me a woman who will be caring, understanding and prayerful like my momma, not a nightmare like my ex undecided
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
read what you wrote again and then come back and comment

Wat did i say ?
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
God please save me from bad wife. Give me a woman who will be caring, understanding and prayerful like my momma, not a nightmare like my ex undecided

Says d guy dat called me stupidd wen i didnt even quote nor mention good u attracted an ex like dat
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat did i say ?
what you wrote above, does it make sense to you?
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by delishpot: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
most, guys here believe it is an abomination, to lay your hands on a woman,. they insult and battered any man that engage in such act. if you are one of them, then pray hard you dont get the bad wife. i guess most of you are in relationships were the real character are hidden,, and dont ve any idea what a married life is all about. when a man is literally stretch out to his limit and he reacts, you guys will follow the lady folks and conclude that he is irresponsible. i repeat just pray you dont get a bad wife.

What happens to sending her to her mothers house for proper training? Does it mean if a woman is stretched out to her limit by her husband, she should also go violent on him?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what you wrote above, does it make sense to you

U cud av just ignored me dan over stretching dis
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by rose54321: 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
hmm, so you are justifying the act,
my own be say, any guy that beats me, i will BEAT THE S.HIT out of him.
You feel me, how can you use your Godforsaken hand to hit my God created body..

Now, i agree some women are terrible and provocative, even me, when i am angry i become a monster, that said, there are many ways to tame a lion without resulting to violence.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE NIGGAS...
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by shamsuRana(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:

As a man,I think,aside beating there are more sinister ways you can deal with a discordant and troublesome wife.You could simply ignore her and walk out of an impending argument.

Of course,I also understand the fact that a man when pushed to limits can react,but try to be proactive by not allowing such a stage to be accomplished.

Always remember that a woman's intelligence sometimes,could be your common sense.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Vick4rill(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided like we dont have girls guys have stretched beyond their limits

lol like seriously you can go ahead if you are capable. the fact is that i dont expect you gals to support but the truth is that most of you gals behave stupidly when you know that your husband or boyfriend is not a beater
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Says d guy dat called me stupidd wen i didnt even quote nor mention good u attracted an ex like dat

lol, I called you stupidd? When?
Seems there are Lotta peeps who will be glad if I get hurt! shocked

Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

U cud av just ignored me dan over stretching dis
you could have just ignored me and correct your mistake
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol like seriously you can go ahead if you are capable. the fact is that i dont expect you gals to support but the truth is that most of you gals behave stupidly when you know that your husband or boyfriend is not a beater

Same way cos a lady appear so caring like mother theresa a guy wud do just anything to her undecided

It serves both ways just find ur match or desires
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
delishpot:

What happens to sending her to her mothers house for proper training? Does it mean if a woman is stretched out to her limit by her husband, she should also go violent on him?
Are you minding the hypocrites.

women beaters are just weak monsters flexing their muscles because they are physically stronger.
same as women that beat men

very irresponsible people,that should be classified as lower animals

1 Like

Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by 20bc(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Guy you too much, this is the best prayer one cay say before getting married.......

Guys always go for girls like your mum, and girls if your mum is a trouble maker, try to be create a world for yourself where you won't be a trouble maker....
♣♣♣
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, I called you stupidd? When?
Seems there are Lotta peeps who will be glad if I get hurt! shocked

Wen i wrote d lyrics one guy requested for den u said d poster abovee why are u so stupidd

Well tanx happy u attracted a person like ur ex u are who u attract except some times u attract and its a mistake
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
These days that good girls hardly comeby, i do not even know what the future holds...God help me and give me a good wifecry
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you could have just ignored me and correct your mistake

Noted smiley
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat did i say ?
Thank you so much for the snubbsundecided
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by Vick4rill(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
delishpot:

u dnt get my point. am nt advocating that u beat her anytime she goes wrong.but their are certain times that a slap or two will bring her to her senses, sending her back to her house will do more harm. my point is that most people jst concludes that wife beaters are irrensponsible but i tell u if some married men tells u what they are going through in the hands of their wife u will use cutlass.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 6:35pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen i wrote d lyrics one guy requested for den u said d poster abovee why are u so stupidd

Well tanx happy u attracted a person like ur ex u are who u attract except some times u attract and its a mistake

I can't remember that happening but am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

"You are who you attract" So you are telling me a woman who attracts a womanizer is also a slut herself?
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

"You are who you attract" So you are telling me a woman who attracts a womanizer is also a slut herself?

That was a mistake she attracted prolly d guy at first came to her looking like a saint
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

That was a mistake she attracted prolly d guy at first came to her looking like a saint

Since im single i wouldnt know
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 6:52pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Since im single i wouldnt know

you don't have to be married to be able explain that tongue

If you decide it's a mistake she chose the wrong guy, then my ex was probably a mistake grin
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

you don't have to be married to be able explain that tongue

If you decide it's a mistake she chose the wrong guy, then my extra was probably a mistake grin

Married ow?

How marriage enter d matter na undecided

But u quite mean tot u were frndly
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 6:57pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Married ow?

How marriage enter d matter na undecided

But u quite mean tot u were frndly

ermmm...you said since I am single, I wouldn't know...that was why I talked about being married.

I am not mean, I am not cry
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

ermmm...you said since I am single, I wouldn't know...that was why I talked about being married.

smiley single nd happy all d way

grin grin yaaaaaaaaaay he is nt mean hurray angry
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:00pm On May 20, 2016
20bc:

Guy you too much, this is the best prayer one cay say before getting married.......

Guys always go for girls like your mum, and girls if your mum is a trouble maker, try to be create a world for yourself where you won't be a trouble maker....
♣♣♣

Gbam!
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by halfricanadian(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

grin grin yaaaaaaaaaay he is nt mean hurray angry.
Re: Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? by vizkiz: 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin yaaaaaaaaaay he is nt mean hurray angry.

give me a hug. Show me some love cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? / Hilarious Picture / 15 Types Of Friends We All Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.