Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help On Project And Seminar Topic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Project And Seminar Topic (910 Views)

I Need Help With A Topic For My Computer Science Seminar Work: / Help On Project And Seminar Topics! / Help On Project Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Project And Seminar Topic by morgan2006(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2009
Pls can anybody assist me or direct me on how to get materials on my project & seminar topics.
My project topic is DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A FEATURE RICH PRACTICAL PATIENT BILLING SYSTEM(PSB) FOR A HOSPITAL.i am also confused on what programing lang. to use & how to go about it.
My seminar topic is STEGANOGRAPHY - THE ART OF HIDING INFORMATION.

PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALANDERS COME TO MY AID.GOD BLESS
chimetex2002@yahoo.com
Re: Help On Project And Seminar Topic by WhyAWhy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
First break the project down so that we can know the nitty gritty of what your project is expected to do. The project topic alone is so diverse that one cannot really assess the extent to which you are expected to go but to start with any high level programming language will do depending on where you are best comfortable. cheers
Re: Help On Project And Seminar Topic by BigStar1(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2009
morgan2006:

PATIENT BILLING SYSTEM(PSB) FOR A HOSPITAL.

From experience, I guess the system would be able to say the patient charge and some other things.

I have developed many hospital application. If you think i can help your case, why didn't you dial 08060678106, 08052451877.
cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, I Need Your Help! / Pls Teach Me C# / In Need Of Visual Studio 2013 That Will Not Expire In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.