Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

Thank God That PDP Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God That PDP Lost (491 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / Why PDP Lost Ondo – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God That PDP Lost by mumbasa: 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
I was thinking about a lot of things today including the increase in petrol pump price , increase in electricity tariff, planned increase in VAT ,the #50 stamp duty . And the blunt refusal to consider minimum wage increase. Where do they want us to get the money to pay, clearly they do not know, or do not care that the people are suffering.

How can a man earning #18,500 buy rice at 16k

Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country.

At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT.

This is how I understand the benefit.

Assuming Buhari did not become president, by now:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre cos crude is $45 per barrel - They told the past administration to reduce to N60 per litre as crude was selling at $58.

2. We will think that by now N1 will be equal to $1.

3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.

4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.

5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.

6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.

7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.

8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.

9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.

The list is almost endless.

The Lord works in mysterious ways , the wicked has been exposed

Extracted from Proverbs 24:21 (GodsWord translation)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Year Of Buhari In Office Is A Bad Year For The Looters / MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Members / BUHARI VS OSINBAJO : The Non-existent Battle For Ogoniland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.