Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (8812 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by alobright17(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2016
jopretty:
You just made my evening aswearigad... grin grin
Honestly I can't stop laughing what that comment
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NemzySeries(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2016
anoda yeye op on d loose
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2016
sirusX:

Your relationship sure is unique...but in it you only end up stifling yourself. I can see you craving for more...so you sure need to man the hell up, take charge...else you remain locked up in friendzone and one badt guy would come sweep her off her feet

I see her shy nature at play, and she ain't willing to open up...so baba, the introduction now is up to you. Start in a subtle way and let her family and friends know you both are an item.
I could give clues...but you need to develop your own style

This part is weird...you call her your girlfriend, yet u've never had the comfort of giving her a big warm hug from the front or a bear hug from behind. Even IFA cannot help you

You need to let her know how you feel about it, and find ways to make her come out of her shell. The way you approach her matters a lot

There are ways to make her want to kiss you and crave it without her making the moves...silent whispers, romantic texts. It's all about how you paint a picture in her mind

It might take a little while for her to get a bit confident and comfortable. Don't expect much though, cz even that form of pda might be too much for her cz of people around.

Have u made her really angry before?...and I hope she doesn't bottle her emotions and feelings, else that can be highly dangerful. lipsrsealed
If she is the calm type, then you need not worry

Let her know she's the cause of u abandoning her most times. Rather, if she ain't comfortable with you alone at home, there are outdoor avenues were you both can have a quiet time.

Let her know the things you have done that she shoved away...and next time tell her what romantic gesture you have planned up for her so she sees everything you do.
I know it sounds frustrating...cz ladies are rather fond of surprises

Hope you aren't misinterpreting her actions?...that is, if she was blushing and shoving you off
Complements should rather be spontaneous and sincere

Someway...somehow you have to communicate cz that's the foundation of every relationship. If you both get married, how would you handle your home?
thanks a lot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN SHE HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU A HUG IS NOW THE PROMISE LAND THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT YOU KNOW...AS A FELLOW GUY AM ONLY TELLING YOU THIS BEFORE THE TRUTH WILL B REVEALED..TO PROVE ME WRONG, ONE OF THIS DAYS TRY MAKING A MOVE N SEE HER REACTION
she's very open to me. She tells me abt her cramp days too. She's Godly nd i trust her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
NemzySeries:
anoda yeye op on d loose
are u better? Belial!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by sirliu(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2016
Dude, the problem right now is that you have not created romance between the two of you. You have given the balance of power of the relationship to her. You have to man up and step up to the plate. She likes you, but you have not given her any reason to invest romantically in you.
1) You can start by creating romantic situations like taking her to lunch or for an activity for two where her brother is not invited. It will be in public, so she will drop her guard a bit. While there you have to learn to talk in a romantic way. It's not the words but how you say it. Deepen your voice and lower it a bit. Like male radio broadcasters: there's a reason girls fall for them even without seeing them. I'm not saying you should change your voice. You can practice in front of the mirror. It's usually the way your voice sounds when you wake up in the morning.
2) Look her in the eyes when talking. You may look away from time to time, but maintain strong eye contact with her. It does funny things to women and makes them blush. If she's sitting opposite you in a restaurant, find a way to bring her to your own side of the table.
3) You have to learn how to touch her if you want her holding hands with you. What I mean is casually touching her hand or placing your hands on her shoulder during conversation as if you are talking to an old friend and this is a habit of yours. You have to escalate slowly. She where she allows you to put your hands. Then take it away slowly and casually. You also have to make the touch tender. She will miss your touch and get close to you without even knowing it.
4) When you complement her, don't tell her she's beautiful. Talk about how you like what she's wearing or her hairstyle or her shoes. It will sound more genuine than telling her you find her attractive.
5) You have to create value for yourself. Stop hugging her. Stop trying to peck her. If you have done the things I said above well, she will do those things of her own volition. If however she doesn't you have to create value in a different way. Maker her see you as a desirable man. Talk to other females in front of her flirting lightly and using the techniques I have stated above. Collect their numbers, do the light touching smile at them, maintain strong eye contact, make them laugh. She will try to inject herself to get more of your attention. She will introduce you as her boyfriend, or fiance or jokingly as her husband.

If all these fail, then she doesn't give a hoot about you and you should start looking elsewhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NemzySeries(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
are u better? Belial!
if only ur senseless sister(Belial) wuz reasonable probably tinz wudnt av gotten dis bad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
Op, dump that girl and stop wasting my mb
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Gebbson007(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2016
guys angry Bird out.oya bck 2 d topic.
op arrange fr a meeting btwen u n her den ask her wo u re 2 her .her answer determines Una future.abeg any 1 Wif overhead charger ¿¿¿......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

if only ur senseless sister(Belial) wuz reasonable probably tinz wudnt av gotten dis bad
well, you said your best. Did you even contribute to the thread? NO! Cos you're empty. You're probably a jobless youth looking for a place to pour out your best which at most is attack. Poor lad! Go to the farm! Belial!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Op, dump that girl and stop wasting my mb
haha! Save ur mb pls. She's done nothng worth a break up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
Gebbson007:
guys angry Bird out.oya bck 2 d topic.
op arrange fr a meeting btwen u n her den ask her wo u re 2 her .her answer determines Una future.abeg any 1 Wif overhead charger ¿¿¿......
that's been done many times over. Thnks tho
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Gebbson007(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
that's been done many times over. Thnks tho

n wah ansa DD u get¿
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2016
Gebbson007:

n wah ansa DD u get¿
you're my only love, I love u, cnt do without u, anythng for u(xpt sex 4 nw), i'l never leave ur side, etc
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by topspicy(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2016
@op, please don't get frustrated and try to bear with her a little more. She is just being too shy,too reserved and she never meant to frustrate you neither does she know that her behaviour is frustrating you.
Give her some more time,you guyz getting close,discussing on various things(i.e music,books,places, fashion,politics...) even if it isnt about relationship will really help and from there she will feel more comfortable and relax with you,and she will definately come out of her shell or perhaps YOU TALK TO HER.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2016
topspicy:
@op, please don't get frustrated and try to bear with her a little more. She is just being too shy,too reserved and she never meant to frustrate you neither does she know that her behaviour is frustrating you.
Give her some more time,you guyz getting close,discussing on various things(i.e music,books,places, fashion,politics...) even if it isnt about relationship will really help and from there she will feel more comfortable and relax with you,and she will definitely come out of her shell or perhaps YOU TALK TO HER.
we dnt see often atlst nt for a long while. She's a medical stndnt up north nd i'm a bit down south. Talking books again is off o. Well, i hope for the best. Thanks Spicy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Gebbson007(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
you're my only love, I love u, cnt do without u, anythng for u(xpt sex 4 nw), i'l never leave ur side, etc

I hate 2 say dis buh she's confused chick may b u shud giv her space alot f space.

let her know u ain't comfortable Wif d stunts shes pulling u a man take charge f her.if she doesn't change guy dre r loads f gels out dre UV Nt spoken Wif at all ,pick 1 f em . ma opinion tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by arki(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2016
Guy, I'll advice u to simply tell her ur mind abt her actions. My previous and only relationship has taught me a big lesson abt ladies. Like some pple are saying "be in charge of d relationship", ladies love men dat take charge,since she has started telling u dat u're not romantic is a clear sign dat she'll one day leave u for a romantic guy. The worst mistake a guy can make in a relationship is to allow his babe knw dat he loves her more and can't do without her, it makes african ladies misbehave. Tell me y ladies love alpha males? U jst hv to be d man in ur relationship and not d woman, that's if u are even in a relationship cos this your own is strong o. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NemzySeries(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2016
Israel5:
well, you said your best. Did you even contribute to the thread? NO! Cos you're empty. You're probably a jobless youth looking for a place to pour out your best which at most is attack. Poor lad! Go to the farm! Belial!
see dis homeless punk, beta close dat casket of a tin u call mouth.....u kip quoting me & still refers to me as jobless? u must b high on suckaway juice.....beta look 4 sumfin & get busy or else I assure u, u'll get tired of me here, itz not a threat but a promise...try me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
NemzySeries:

see dis homeless punk, beta close dat casket of a tin u call mouth.....u kip quoting me & still refers to me as jobless? u must b high on suckaway juice.....beta look 4 sumfin & get busy or else I assure u, u'll get tired of me here, itz not a threat but a promise...try me
get behind me son of pedisn!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
Gebbson007:

I hate 2 say dis buh she's confused chick may b u shud giv her space alot f space.

let her know u ain't comfortable Wif d stunts shes pulling u a man take charge f her.if she doesn't change guy dre r loads f gels out dre UV Nt spoken Wif at all ,pick 1 f em . ma opinion tho.
there's mch space btwn us nw. She's a medicl stdnt up north. Thnx tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
Israel5:
get behind me son of pedisn!
no wonder she refused to identify wit wen u met her dad........worthless guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Dating is defined as two people (a couple) having a romantic affair between them,which usually involves members of both sex (a man & woman) ...

now underline the word "Romantic"

members of opposite sex mah daer ie: malez and femalez

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Israel5(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
NemzySeries:

no wonder she refused to identify wit wen u met her dad........worthless guy
thank you for your contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here / Indomie generation can't relate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.