Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Items You Need To Beautify Your Event - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Items You Need To Beautify Your Event (4449 Views)

Make Your Event Colourful With A Neat Decoration / Beach And Lounge Setting For Your Event By Us / Environment Friendly Mobile Toilet For Hire/rent For Your Event Centres, Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
mirakuru:
good morning why not let us help you make the event look outstanding with our quality jobs
Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
mirakuru:
to make that event a colourful and a distinct one to remember. we suggest you give your distinguished guests a treat by letting them know you appreciate their presence. Silverprint Ltd is a printing company that is always at your service to meet all your printing needs. let's help you beautify your event by supplying you with the following quality jobs:

Notepad
carrier bag
exercise book
printing on hand fan, handkerchief, mug, pen etc
wedding pamphlet
invitation card
invitation envelope
posters
flyers/handbills
anniversary program
printing on shirts, caps etc
stickers
calendar and many more.

phone: 08143224715
Whatsapp: 08095906118
Email: Agboladedavid01@gmail.com

Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
mirakuru:
good morning why not let us help you make the event look outstanding with our quality jobs
Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
mirakuru:
hi
Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
mirakuru:
Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by mirakuru(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2016
mirakuru:
good morning we are ready for talks
Re: Items You Need To Beautify Your Event by Midekin(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omotolani had just 1M in his acct to plan for a wedding of 400 guests, he knew the money will never be enough, he got my link and called me, he explained his budget to me and I told him that I will plan d wedding for him and he will still have some cash with him after d wedding, we planned it, d wedding took place and it was a memorable wedding d caterers were too good with d menu, d decorator was so creative with d decoration, Dj made d old and young danced like never before, d MC carried everyone along. It was a classic wedding.
Tell me your budget and I will put a smile on your face. #weworkwithanybudget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of Writing And Submitting Applications! Try Get A Skill / Loveworld Music And Art Festival Contest / 26 Jan Republic Day 2016 Hindi Speech , Poems, Text Messages Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.