Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. (1162 Views)

Will I Be Ban For Not Using Fiverr? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Ondo State Corp Members Forum 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 20, 2016
Good day all! Sequel to recent post created by Seun that Promotions of sport bettings and forex should be ban. I seriously subscribed to that.

My experience with Bet9ja, the popular betting companies that claim they are the number one in Nigeria.

I played a game on the 1st of January 2016. A game they called "NEW YEAR CALENDAR 2016" The game entails selecting players for a total league goals to be scored for the second tier of 2015/2016 which normally start by January and ends by May. And here are some of the rules before playing the game.

- A player must play at least one match before a game can be consider genuine others void.

- A player must not be Sold/Transfer to any other club else the game will be void

- Game runs from 2nd of January for English teams and Spanish teams, while Italian teams runs from 5th of January.

- Goals will be counted for individual players from 2nd of January to end of league season and will be settled at the end of league season.

Now, the season has ended and i contacted Bet9ja(Not only me but numerous others that played this options on) on their twitter handle but to my surprise; All their customer care keep replying us with same thing which is " Please take into consideration, Total league goals runs from 1st of January to 31st of December of the named year" Wow! what a scam and total ripped off.

What they mean here is that "The game still continue to 31st of December and they're implying that "When next season starts August 2016 for major European leagues, they will continue counting the goals scored by these sets of players which we choose for our bet up till 31st of December. knowing fully well that we all won and if the game is to be continued till 31st December, we will all lose considering the points they gave them.

Going back to one of the rules which says; Bet will be voided if a player leaves a club and knowing fully well that some players will be sold during the transfer window season, that means automatically some of the bet we choose will be voided coz we can't avoid that since they've twisted the rules now to rip us off.

Go to their General rules/Terms and Conditions and under Antepost You'll see one of their rules which clearly states that:
Article 1
Antepost bets are based on the outcome of entire tournaments (e.g. championships, cups, etc) or of a given phase (e.g. rounds, qualifications, etc).

Article 2
All antepost bets will be settled and paid only after the official conclusion of the related tournament / phase. Under no circumstances these bets will be settled and paid before the mentioned deadline.

This said Game(Total Players League goals) we played last year was under Antepost Menu. Now, why did they extend the game to 31st of December going by their Antepost rules, season has ended and we supposed to be settled by now. But no, they want to rip us off.

Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Some people here might says, this guy is talking nonsense. My honest questions here is that:

1. Can different people make the same mistake same time whilst betting on this options last year? Are we all so blind not seeing the rules that all of us jumped into the same thing( Kindly go to their twitter handle @bet9jahelp to confirm what i am saying). All of us that played this options were thrown into same dilemma "How ironical?"

2. Bet9ja always post on their blogs and Facebook the winnings of users who won 5, 10, 20 and up to 30 million naira but i have never seen the said users coming online to convince the whole world that he/she won this amounts nor have i ever seen the user Posting a picture of cheques he/she got from bet9ja whilst taking their shots nor see any of them posting Bank Alert of their credits from bet9ja even if it entails covering their last 4 bank account number.

Don't be fool, all those coupon codes they posted are made themselves from their system to make it look like someone wins it.(i mean those millions)

Bet9ja is not only the company in this type of scam and rip off, nairabet and the rest are not exempted. I have read a thread here were a lady created about winning 900,000+ on nairabet after placing 500k on just one game. She won the game but Nairabet refused to pay her in full, insinuating that she hack their site to win the said amount. But after rigorous battles with them and how she was able to show them her bank transfer she made to the account to play the game, they finally succumb and pay her(getting to a months before she could have the money).

This is what they resort to when they are unable to pay their customers. They find ways and excuse to rip them off which includes, claiming they hack their sites, changing rules to twist the users, claiming he doesn't deposit, claiming they can't find the bet on their database etc.

I have never seen any trusted betting company in naija that is 100% honest, they're all scam. If you ever want to be on the safer side, pls use foreign bookies coz the laws can work for you there.

9japredicts is also among this latest scam. If i lied check the betting thread here on nairaland to refute my claim.
Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Seun lalasticlala please let this grace fp, i want others to see this injustice and rip off by our betting companies and i want the guest in this same dilemma to read this. I am total shocked and sad right now.

Thank you.
Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by tripplephi: 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
You can get your money back but it may need legal standings o.... I feel your pain sir. Pls people should run from sports betting
Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 20, 2016
tripplephi:
You can get your money back but it may need legal standings o.... I feel your pain sir. Pls people should run from sports betting

Thanks bro, i ain't requesting for any refund. But warning people that might fall into same trap of Naija Betting companies.

1 Like

Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Emmyginger(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2016
who betting don epp?
Re: Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 21, 2016
Maybe i should change the topic coz i don't know why lalasticlala can't move this to fp.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful E-commerce Business / GT Bank Agrees To Restructure $138m Etisalat Loan / Very Cheap And Legally Approved Naija Adsense Account For Sale. Fastest Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.