Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself (751 Views)

I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP / PHOTOS: How Low Can You Go Down For The Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by cocoduck: 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
there is this guy who goes by the moniker thegoodjoe or something, hmmm, some people can be really daring, look at him trying to male me swallow the nonsense the old pedophile is churning out, of course it is very obvious he is a paid agent, but when you confront him with it he plays defense, well it is expected, but the way he does it now is really appaling, so low, may be he thinks he will hit crude oil, I mean I am a damn good liar but this guy is just raise the bar soooooooo high he has become a laughing stock. Chai

1 Like

Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
These people are really joking with the lives of Nigerians. Imagine this man saying they engaged shootouts with no body count or arrest. What were they shooting, blank bullets?

It is baffling that the President is yet to speak and condemn the attacks. This makes whatever integrity President Buhari has worthless.

Very soon, some people's Cup will be full.

One Day, Bush Meat Will catch the hunter.

TheGoodJoe:
When the Government is not ready to defend the people, the people will defend themselves.

President Buhari, be a President. Be the Soldier who swore to protect the lives of Nigerians. Condemn this publicly.

https://www.nairaland.com/3071124/attackers-engaged-policemen-soldiers-shoot-out

My account is banned, so I can not reply you with it. Just answer a simple question. Can a paid poster of APC or President Buhari say this about President Buhari?
Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by Lordave: 10:59pm On May 20, 2016
Waiting for the first slap.. grin
Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by cocoduck: 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

https://www.nairaland.com/3071124/attackers-engaged-policemen-soldiers-shoot-out

My account is banned, so I can not reply you with it. Just answer a simple question. Can a paid poster of APC or President Buhari say this about President Buhari?
the same sh1t you have posting to defend your sorry as5
Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
the same sh1t you have posting to defend your sorry as5

Why not answer yes or no? At least you confessed you are a liar. I am not a liar. I say what is on my mind. I will not hesitate to attack the Presidency if they mess up.

If I see them do something right, I will say it.

However, this Amina Ali issue is not about President Buhari or APC. It is about a young girl who has seen hell. Yet, people are going online spreading lies about a young girl in her teens who has seen more horror than we would ever see in our lifetime.

No. To answer the question, a paid sponsor can never ever write that about his sponsor.
Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by cocoduck: 9:40am On May 21, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

Why not answer yes or no? At least you confessed you are a liar. I am not a liar. I say what is on my mind. I will not hesitate to attack the Presidency if they mess up.

If I see them do something right, I will say it.

However, this Amina Ali issue is not about President Buhari or APC. It is about a young girl who has seen hell. Yet, people are going online spreading lies about a young girl in her teens who has seen more horror than we would ever see in our lifetime.

No. To answer the question, a paid sponsor can never ever write that about his sponsor.
Tufia God forbid
Re: How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2016
Both of you must definitely share a family fued between each other... grin grin grin

What nonsense thread be ds?

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret Marrying Kanu At 18-amara Nwankwo / El-rufai Dressed In Paramilitary Uniform As He Commissions Kaduna State Traffic / Governor Udom Emmanuel: A Man We Can Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.