Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria (134470 Views)

These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Eze2000(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2016
u forgot Land Cruisers for the senators of d Federal republic of Nigeria Abi u no hear say one reach 50 million?
mitcheeeeewwwwww
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by chicent2k3(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2016
Check am well, Dino Melaye will own like 10 out of those cars. lipsrsealed
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Mbediogu(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2016
naijafox:
Wow
Oluwa pick up my call

Another FTC, still the same #97000 I left in my account,so Dem nor dey add money for person account
@ Bros seun y na, I b think say money wey lady f go don collect for FTC post go doh reach make we for probe her

Well good things coming though, thank jah

I have seen the form and shape of Benz G700 Brabus. I think it should be in the same class as Dangote trailers judging by the shape. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On May 21, 2016
theophorus:
Nigerians!

Please ask those Guy's what Job they are doing?

because Money is gotten in response to Service render and I think if you have the Wisdom to make #600,000,000 you will never put it on one useless Car.

#ThinkNigerians.
#Efccaskthem
And what makes you think #600 mil is all they have? The owners are billionaires or related to one, not some fake ass politician or musician. Just pray God blesses you and stop questioning their source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2016
But I doubt if dat Bugati Veyron Super Sport is owned by a Nigerian
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2016
hezy4real01:
It's nice but they are all liabilities
In Country Lik Nigeria, they may b
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by vague: 7:20am On May 21, 2016
DGD1:
money good o
if money is good why do you call women that like money runz girls
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 7:23am On May 21, 2016
Funny enough, I personally don't like most of those cars... Except Maybach, Range Rover, Rolls
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On May 21, 2016
Oya tell me, just tell me say Buhari no get one of these cars.

''I will pight kwarupshon'' ewu
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2016
The OP must be a very dull student. Its obvious you copied this trash from an old source! $89,000 equivalent to #17million? chai !
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by theophorus(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2016
grossintel:
And what makes you think #600 mil is all they have? The owners are billionaires or related to one, not some fake ass politician or musician. Just pray God blesses you and stop questioning their source of wealth.

Forgive me.
cause I don't really like responding to mentions but I like you to Think(If at all you are Working Currently) of how much you earn or the Highest amount any member of Your family including extended is making in a Month and analyse how that amount can be saved up before putting it on one car that can disappeare within "seconds"

#Think.

#Poverty is a Mindset.
#WealthisnotMeasurebyHowMuchyouhave
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
See expensive toys! only their spare part fit buy my own...

Mehn..... I gotta work smarter

I can foresee desparado in your mind.
Stealing is not corruption! - according to chairman of the Association of Wailing Wailers.

"All that glitters are not Gold". cry
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Phobia1: 7:43am On May 21, 2016
Range Rovers sentinel on mi mind. Baba God. Na yhu fit to do am o. #Blieve
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by shegspearl(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
theophorus:

Forgive me.
cause I don't really like responding to mentions but I like you to Think(If at all you are Working Currently) of how much you earn or the Highest amount any member of Your family including extended is making in a Month and analyse how that amount can be saved up before putting it on one car that can disappeare within "seconds"

#Think.

#Poverty is a Mindset.
#WealthisnotMeasurebyHowMuchyouhave

chairman... na u sef dey talk like person wey poverty dey nack. if you work and earn ur cash, what then will stop you from enjoying it by buying whatever pleases ur soul. stop that kinda talk jor. so car can disappear in seconds... I'm sure you haven't seen a house gutted by fire... in minutes, ur once cherished abode is gone.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 7:45am On May 21, 2016
Heffalump:

I can foresee desparado in your mind.
Stealing is not corruption! - according to chairman of the Association of Wailing Wailers.

"All that glitters are not Gold". cry
May God help your stupidity... Must u politicize everything?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
24. Porsche 911 Carrera
Price: $89,400 (₦17,790,600)

I love that flat bonnet parking by the far ending.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On May 21, 2016
Which road are they being use?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by seguno2: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
hezy4real01:
It's nice but they are all liabilities

Thanks for the 1st reasonable comment on the thread.
Big liability in our country where there are no qualified technicians to maintain the cars and the owners hardly have viable businesses that are sustainable through value creation for the economy.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Ephyartz: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Can any of these cars be driven to heaven?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by sunday2012(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Man's life consist not in the abundant of his possesion. Did all these give the owners joy? Be contended with your carrina ll toyota car. God bless us all
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by DAPRINZE(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Wao!nigeria is really reach, they just make life hard for we the common men
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by josite: 7:52am On May 21, 2016
all your prices in naira are wrong.as at yesterday a Porsche careera 911 in Lagos goes for 40,497,336:00 naira.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by larrytorch(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2016
dat buggati veyron can it take one to d future or to the past?. abi if trailer falls on it, d person inside it will not die?
I'm still learning sum1 shud educate me o
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
/
Maybe it is me, but expensive cars are pain in the a.ss.

Even your woman will not demand the kind of attention these cars need. From waxing, buffing, maintenance and fluids checks, it takes a special breed of a person to own one of these.
\
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by autofreak1(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2016
josite:
all your prices in naira are wrong.as at yesterday a Porsche careera 911 in Lagos goes for 40,497,336:00 naira.

A brand new SLS AMG was 75million as at two months in Lagos. A G63 AMG is not less than 35million. OP used 199 as exchange rate, didnt factor in the ridiculous custom duties (between 4-20m) each of these cars are charged at the port and seller's margin.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by fgideon: 8:00am On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
1. Bugatti Veyron Price: $1,700,000 (₦338,300,000)
I love cars
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by tivta(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
2. Mercedes Brabus G700 Price: $900,000 (₦179,100,000)
This is a amg 6x6
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by professore(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2016
I like that 12 and a couple of others
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by juman(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2016
Even senior civil servants can buy more costly cars.
Stolen money nah.

While common man cannot get food to eat.
One nigeria is the greatest problem of the common man.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by pappy4real(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2016
Honestly, d 3 Mercedes-Benz cars on that list got me mesmerised. They set d pace 4 others to follow. But the bugatti veyron @ no1 got me drolling. Baba God please pick my call and bless my hustle
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by xynerise: 8:08am On May 21, 2016
70% of those cars can be found in Lekki cool
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by themistocles: 8:13am On May 21, 2016
oluwa pick up ur boy call o.....Buh whr my Avalon 2006 limited dey for DAT list na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comments/complaints/suggestions / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.