Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) (66478 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Rich And Famous Nigerian Pastors. Quotes Bible Verses (Pics) / » Photos Of Celebrities And Famous People From Enugu State « / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by derecho(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
Kirigidi:
(1)Nigerian-born British Internatnal Actor, Oris Erhuero, who styled in d Rwandan film "Sometime in April" as Honore. (2)Francis Agoda AKA "I Go Dye". (3) Ufuoma Ejenabor. (4)Orits-Wiliki (5) Oritsefemi (6)Orezi (7) Sample Ekwe (coolUshbebe (9)Gandoki (10)Doctor Sid (11)Akpororo (12)Chico Ejiro (13)Ejiro Okurame, etc.
Abeg wetin be Gandoki real name
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
Zehner:
I am from Delta cool
One Delta! Together we stand
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Is everyone that has money or that works with govt a celebrity?
The title of the thread is not just celebrity but celeb n famous people.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
Emnyte:
Blessing Okagbare is from ondo state
Fallacy of d highest order
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Abia State own loading soon.
#proudly_abia_babe
I sight u
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by donjayz321(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
gift01:
No state in Nigeria can stand Delta state in terms of popular celeb. The list is endless..... Alibaba, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Keshi, Taribo West...add yours
Armstrong Prosper, Tompolo *wink
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by greatness22(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
colossus2:

Haba embarassed grin cheesy cry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Bros, d guy foolishness tire me. grin
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by willyo(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
Faze, Wizboy,Mike Okri, Chris Okotie, Oritse Femi, Erigga, Black Magic, add yours...
gift01:
No state in Nigeria can stand Delta state in terms of popular celeb. The list is endless..... Alibaba, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Keshi, Taribo West...add yours
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by willyo(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2016
Are u drugs...? Kefee too
gevans:

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by willyo(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
Are u on drugs...?
gevans:

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by colossus2: 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
greatness22:
Bros, d guy foolishness tire me. grin
When I saw "akpa", na so I burst laugh for where I dey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by willyo(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
Kenneth Omeruo, Sam Sodje, Efe Sodje, and the endless list
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by greatness22(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
colossus2:

When I saw "akpa", na so I burst laugh for where I dey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na dat insult our bros dem take dey finish us.. grin

E be like say u be waff town citizen oh. cheesy

BTW, happy birthday dear. cheesy
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by GuDErboY(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2016
Zehner:
I am from Delta cool
I am from Delta tooo
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Oluwaeasy: 8:24pm On May 21, 2016
Ola Rotimi is not 4m Delta state check dis https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ola_Rotimi
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Liljeez(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2016
Zehner:
I am from Delta cool
If u are in sapele can we meet??
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
Abeg wher shawn bebe na?....who u eep crooner. Am nt a deltan buh skuld in waffi for four years... luv d city..great n funny pple...area!
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Lotechi(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2016
Eva, Erigga, oshbebe, I go die, Gordons, dr sid, justice Esiri, lynxxx,solid star, youngsix, and the list still continues!!!Delta, where the coolest dudes come from
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by kenobi007(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
And u omitted Jim ovia. Guy u don F up
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by kenobi007(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2016
gevans:

The title of the thread is not just celebrity but celeb n famous people.
God bless Nigeria
The tittle is OK. A celebrity is a famous person.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Zehner(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
Liljeez:
If u are in sapele can we meet??
I am not in Sapele smiley
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2016
Orezi, oritse femi, black magic, yung 6ix, solidstar, they are just so much.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2016
kenobi007:

The tittle is OK. A celebrity is a famous person.
Yes celebrity is a famous person but all famous people are not celebrities
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gevans(m): 2:28am On May 22, 2016
willyo:
Are u on drugs...?
No sir
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Hengineer: 7:38pm On May 23, 2016
Kingdanitez97:

Akpororo na delta boy ooo
Dragonking:
Akpororo is a confirmed warri boy and his real name is Bowoto Jephta...Does that sound Yoruba to you? You better receive sense..
That someone is born and raised in a city does not necessarily mean he is from that city. Everybody raised in Warri (irrespective of the person's original tribe) has the full warri traits. Akpororo is from Ese Odo in Ondo state. Hear him say it himself in the video below (~01:08min)

@Dragonking, That sense you are offering me, I think you need it more than any one else. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeEt9QwcYKM
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by olasoo(m): 4:03am On Mar 10, 2017
what about Joke Silva ?
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by kennethEdewor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nixiepie:
lol same here... We isoko girls rock tongue
isoko boys don't rock abi...lol.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
kennethEdewor:
lol we all rock join
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by omu4364(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
ThankGod Omu A. k. A holy bishop, snazzy grin, Ken O, Erriga, A-kay, Mr. Moore, Lil caterlyst
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by omu4364(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
kennethEdewor:

who is this one again
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by omu4364(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
greatness22:
So you be my person? Anyway, am planning to be the next governor of delta state.

BTW, you resemble Chidinma wink

your excellency
am loya sir I go vote u ND I go b commissioner of finance

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos)