Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student (34091 Views)

Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by lanxlot(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
PsalmieD:
k
it is nt OK...at all
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
So America was right about our soldiers after all!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Chijosky(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
Imagine, lets say we are in military regime many students will fall that day
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by JegaQuin: 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
ramdris:
And breasts of all places? The guy should hung by his prick and de later feed to the hyenas... get well dear....

BTW: na only God knows how many guys tripping for that breasts only to be denied and now it's for free.

Just kidding O before som busy body go use me learn how to yab..

Go get ya remaining tablet at Yaba apa osi! Smh!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by nbright: 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
I blame presidiot buhari
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by pizzylee(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2016
soilders and SARS av d lincense to shot pple anyhow. dey almost do more harm Dan good .......what shouldn't we b afraid of
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
The fyn girl no even mind to expose her fantastic brea st
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by cochexky: 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Imagine ooo when brother Bubu the fine who will go to sambisa this fool is hear shooting a girl. God will Punish you any wia u are fool. Thank God she is alive, baby u will be fine ok. Almost close to the activator ooo. Chai thank God e no reach their embarassed :-embarassed
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by 9jatatafo(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
DHQ should send this senile soldier to the heart of Sambisa forest. May the victim get healed by the Almighty Healer

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by finebois(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
i wish her quick recovery
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
censor her other boobi na..abi her bweasts value don finish?! its well
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by demoBaba: 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
Just imaging Nigeria Army, has turn bullet to Naira, now exchanging it wit people they have misunderstand with. Just imaging because of wuman.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by ministeriallist: 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
lanxlot:
pervert tongue

Modified
U c nw, police arresting a whole army officer. Dats what u get 4 misbehaving.
He's not an officer but a common soldier. Officers don't usually behave like this shameless goat.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by kingsamosy(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
When animals handle arms, this is the product. Quick recovery to the wondered.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Israel5(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
The powers fighting Benue is beyond man #Bloodyseason
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2016
This is why USA will never sell warplanes to the Nigerian Army, they are thugs angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by carlzy: 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
Why would USA sell weapons to Nigeria when our military and police keep violating human rights.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by WalkerMichael(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2016
pretydiva:
receive sense in jesus name
Who be this one. Swerve abeg
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by dokiOloye(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:
there should be a special punishment for security officials that harm innocent citizens..
The incidence of soldiers harming the civilians they are paid to protect is on d rise cos their man(Buhari) is in power and more of this should be expected especially after the murder of protesters and shiite ppl in Zaria which appears to have official backing.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by PaulkillermanAg(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
lanxlot:
pervert tongue

Modified
U c nw, police arresting a whole army officer. Dats what u get 4 misbehaving.
he is not an officer, just a corporal, a soldier...It is usually all this one's , without ranks , that perpetrate all this nonsense, you rarely find commissioned officers behaving like this as they are well educated .... All the others are just black pigs...
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by pinkyliceous(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Benue again?

Buhari won't act because they are the enemies of his clan.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
he is not an officer, just a corporal, a soldier...It is usually all this one's , without ranks , that perpetrate all this nonsense, you rarely find commissioned officers behaving like this as they are well educated .... All the others are just black pigs...

They are all the same bro.
The other day one dumbfuck Lt. Col had his thugs beat and strip some guy naked, the haul him off to the barracks for further torture. His offense
He politely told the fool that he was parked in the wrong place and he felt insulted because he was talking to his girlfriend at that time
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Prince202020(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
Na just to post that soldier go Borno straight.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2016
I7
Babzilla:

They are all the same bro.
The other day one dumbfuck Lt. Col had his thugs beat and strip some guy naked, the haul him off to the barracks for further torture. His offense
He politely told the fool that he was parked in the wrong place and he felt insulted because he was talking to his girlfriend at that time
my brother, blacks are animals, just animals in human skin, I have been saying this and will continue saying this, most of this men join the force because of all this nonsense, it really needs to stop, we must stop this trash..... It is getting too much....

Like I said, any day any soldier will try intimidating me, if he doesn't kill me there, I'll , are sure I get him out of that force, and use him as a scape goat for others... It really has to stop...
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
cycline404:
In sane world, soldier's re always at the war front , like sambisa forest , not among normal human.

May God protect each and everyone of us from stray bullet.

Watin this punana go cause hen, punana power no go fit with stand am
U know what ,I can't blame u bro, u are like baloon, it usually contol by air. ... If u don't know what to say can't u keep shot, well, u present, What are u trying to say, that soldiers are not normal, anyway I can't blame u, if u have lost one of ur relative in this Boko haram crisis u won't be saying all this rubbish, I don't think u normal!!! I don't know why we Nigerian are ungrateful, many soldiers hav died in the battle field just bcs of this government crisis bcs I can't call it boko haram,, Any insulgency that last for 24hrs government knows about it.. .. Brother watch ur mouth, if one soldier made a mistake, why referring to all of dem,? , Are they not human being? ?? Just watch ur mouth, don't think bcs u are on internet u can say whatever u like!! They can clear ur doubts. Takia.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
I7 my brother, blacks are animals, just animals in human skin, I have been saying this and will continue saying this, most of this men join the force because of all this nonsense, it really needs to stop, we must stop this trash..... It is getting too much....

Like I said, any day any soldier will try intimidating me, if he doesn't kill me there, I'll , are sure I get him out of that force, and use him as a scape goat for others... It really has to stop...
Lolz, , Mr minister, u know how to remove a soldier! ! Let me tell u, I swear to my living God, if u like be a government child, if u ever try and confront soldier by saying all this, , u will regret it, , anyway we know ur type, , Just only mouth..
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
So America was right about our soldiers after all!
General shepherd, , can u tell us what America said about them? ?? Ungrateful fellow! .
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Black pigs u say! ! U know nothing about them, how are they commissioned? ? Tell us! U are just saying trash, as if u are the one that gave him the rank. . Bro think well
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2016
carlzy:
Why would USA sell weapons to Nigeria when our military and police keep violating human rights.
Just wanna ask u, u state? Ah no blame u, u haven't witness a robbery not to talk of bh crisis, ah swear u ppl are ungrateful
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by ediko5(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
I don't know when we men will.learn and understand that most ladies are devil.

They're always causing trouble here and there and now the foolish soldier will loss his job and go to jail while the girl continue her normal life.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by ediko5(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
SohMan:

Lolz, , Mr minister, u know how to remove a soldier! ! Let me tell u, I swear to my living God, if u like be a government child, if u ever try and confront soldier by saying all this, , u will regret it, , anyway we know ur type, , Just only mouth..

Guy bone am oo.
Soldier na.Han being Na.
If he confronts him at a wrong place without backup, guy anything can happen na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.