Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Propaganda 101 First Semester Examination Question By APC Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda 101 First Semester Examination Question By APC Government (696 Views)

Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propaganda 101 First Semester Examination Question By APC Government by arcnomec(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2016
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS. If GEJ is a constant, while APC is variable, and if 1year has been used for blaming; With the aid of a diagram, 1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3 years for, i. Dollar increase ii. Fuel price increase. 2. If APC = all promises cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which peoples' suffering may increase. 3. Define the term, 'Budget padding'. 4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in the 21st century politics. 5. Mention five prisoners you know that were fed with N14,000 a day. 6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to after London. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people, but buys fighter jet when Biafra is mentioned, solve the equation in correlation to x. 8. Write short notes on these mad phrases: i. masquerade dressing. ii. importation of grass. iii. pencil production by 2017. 9. If x is chanji, and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? 10. If you used to be corrupt but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
By Offem Lekam
Re: Propaganda 101 First Semester Examination Question By APC Government by Seeeeeeee: 12:10pm On May 21, 2016
I think the question should be; How do you understand the term Masquarade dressing?

(1) (Reply)

MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone / Saraki Dynasty And Kwara Politics / My Buhari Scorecard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.