Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) (29279 Views)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
Good 4 dem
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by sheunsheun(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
ubaobi:
The first time I'd see a local league match played at night under floodlights
It was also played at the Agege stadium. I think its the match btwn MFM and Kano pillars.

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Wow! Cool! Whats with the cheerleaders?
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Imagine light off.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Who would ever believe Nigerian league could record such amount of spectators.. We are coming up

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Lordave: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Akposkool:
With even cheerleaders? This is wonderful. God bless buhari's government.
At least people now attend games for just 200 rather than buy fuel for so much and watch Epl ojoro.
Abeg no carry body odour spoil our fun o angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by sheunsheun(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who would ever believe Nigerian league could record this huge spectators.. We are coming up
Imagine and it was not free entry!!! Kudos to the Enugu fans

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
Enugu rangers the most unlucky club of recent in nigeria
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
ok
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by jayzblogng: 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
It because the match was scheduled @ night, so oth the working class n students came. I watched it life but 0-0 was not the best result.come on rangers the league is ours cool

8 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Premier league don end
NaijaBet don include Nigeria Premier league for their business

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
This is surprisingly impressive

We are coming up.

About my comment on the other Giwa FC. thread

I take it back

Am sorry if I have offended anybody by my statement
You really did oo! I wanted to give you a piece of my tongue but I decided against it. The LMC is doing a commendable job and we must all support them.
Matches are being played at night now so that fans can come to the stadia after watching matches of their favourite European teams in the afternoon.
The NPLF will get bigger and better if we all come out to watch these teams play.

6 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
nedu2000:
If the stadium is easier to access,security guaranteed and beautiful football,i will attend
Too bad the game ended 0-0 though,an anti-climax
...apart from ending goalless, the match itself was nothing to write home about... 10 minutes into the second half, I was forced to change channel..ball cannot stay inside the pitch for 60 seconds,
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
It can only happen first in Igbo land and by Ibos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Igbo kwenu

Dis is an eastern derby

Nice to see chicks at da stadium as well dope

14 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2016
SweetGuy225:
Cheerleaders? What for?
Aas in ehn ...

@ topic the crowd is impressive
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by petchi: 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
Thank God Nigerians are going back to the stadium.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
Last year while I lived in enugu, I used to frequent the stadium, incidentally it was just behind my house (i lived at onitsha street, ogui new layout).
one match I remember soo well was the Rangers vs Enyimba clash. Lots of fireworks, nice football and ofcus a packed stadium.
our league is coming up, I've always visited the stadia to watch the local teams wherever I have lived. (Lagos, ilorin, enugu, and now, Niger state)

8 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Batlan01: 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
SweetGuy225:
Cheerleaders? What for?
walahi I dey wonder sef... when ee no b Basketball
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
This is surprisingly impressive

We are coming up.

About my comment on the other Giwa FC. thread

I take it back

Am sorry if I have offended anybody by my statement
accepted. Remember i challenged u on that Giwa thread?
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
sheunsheun:

Imagine and it was not free entry!!! Kudos to the Enugu fans
Bro, lack of sponsorship and funds are the major problems millitating against the growth of Nigerian league
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Btruth: 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
I'm impressed. Please God, give our leaders and rich individuals spirit and passion to invest in our local sports.

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by nifton(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Good one from LMC and Rangers management.The match was well publicized around town with Tickets sold at Major markets,Shopping malls etc.I also was quite happy with the result even though I sincerely wish Rangers wins the league this season.
The organization was quite superb with each ticket having the exact gate each spectator will move in through as against what we saw during Rangers vs Nasarawa united where fans almost practically brought down the main gate trying to move in.More innovations will bring our league back to live if we dont allow politicians hijack this new development.
Weldone LMC and keep our league flying.
#Team ENYIMBA and BARCELONA.

9 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Norajones(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
I was there life last night and was impressed by the outcome of people who came in crowd to watch the match. Oh biafran flags were flying high and people were jumping,shouting for joy @ sighting the flags. The policemen were confused and just stood still as some guys take the flags round the whole stadium when live match was going on.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
East always showing way

7 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by mmsen: 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Akposkool:
With even cheerleaders? This is wonderful. God bless buhari's government.
At least people now attend games for just 200 rather than buy fuel for so much and watch Epl ojoro.

This has nothing to do with Buhari or the FG. So far Buhari has failed to have a positive impact on the nation.

Private individuals came together to solve a problem - private enterprise is Nigeria's best hope for success.

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Heartland FC? undecided
Is it the same as iwuanyawu nationale?

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Arisenaijanet(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
wow grin grin
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Btruth:
I'm impressed. Please God, give our leaders and rich individuals spirit and passion to invest in our local sports.
If our league can be properly financed people will start to develop interest in it

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by mmsen: 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
originalmachine:
...apart from ending goalless, the match itself was nothing to write home about... 10 minutes into the second half, I was forced to change channel..ball cannot stay inside the pitch for 60 seconds,

Derbies are often like that, the atmosphere is good but the quality of football suffers as a result.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
SweetGuy225:
Cheerleaders? What for?

I don't know about you but I like the sight of the cheerleaders.

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by xmich(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
Norajones:
I was there life last night and was impressed by the outcome of people who came in crowd to watch the match. Oh biafran flags were flying high and people were jumping,shouting for joy @ sighting the flags. The policemen were confused and just stood still as some guys take the flags round the whole stadium when live match was going on.

Yea it was a wonderful event last night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal / Emiliano Sala Buried In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.