Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (75211 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
supereagle:
You failed to include the following: Prof Jude Njoku Dr C U Njoku , the Nek poly rector Lady Nkeiru Ajoku, SUNIC Food Dr Eze Eronini, late now Dr Philip Njemanze Dan Ayim , first Indigenous coach of Eagles. Mrs Ndidi Okereke Oyinke , former NSE Director General.
Lol...Bro you can help as well,didnt remember all...Dan Anyiam
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by silverspringle(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2016
linobrown9:
I REP IMO..IKEDURU..LGA
wow...that's my hometown, Iho Presley
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
Juliet11111:
Lucy (psquare's first lady from ahiazu mbaise imo state. Victor osuagwu, mbaise imo state, iheanacho owerri north lga imo state, munachi abii aboh mbaise imo state. clems ohameze Oguta lga, Tchidi chikere aboh mbaise lga., Chidinma mbaitoli lga, charly boy Oguta lga, rt hon. Emeka ihedioha (fmr deputy speaker house of Rep. Aboh mbaise lga, onyeka onwenu Ideato north, Chioma ajunwa aboh mbaise lga. Etc
You didn't include Juliet 11111
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
Equalizer:
Who all these big names epp?
Mtcheeew!
I pray your name never be mentioned like this in future

Hater
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by lozanni(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Wow ..never knew She lived in Nigeria sef
Yea, she lived in Enugu with her family.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by misspeggy(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2016
Heromaniaa:
I am from Ehime too. where are you from precisely?
Ibeafor Umunumo.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2016
Ozoneman:
I have always known u guys from other LGAs in the state don't like ohaji/egbema LGA, my LGA. We (with oguta LGA) play a huge role in putting u in the map of oil producing states oh. Cos I don't see why u will not mention the great Sam okwaraji, legend of Nigerian football.

And just so you know, kelechi iheanacho is our proud son. Ihaji/egbema rocks
Bro,don't talk like that....am not a computer to know everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2016
OP how can you not mention our great political juggernaut cool, a great political activist cool, the man of the people cool a man who started from the little Amaimo school and now a mover and shaker in Imo political Realm cool from a youth coordinator to a supervisory councillor to a local to government chairman to a state house member now a Senator of the federal Republic. If this is not success, what else should we call it? cool cool

A man who the Owerri elites are begging on their knees to become our Governor in 2019 wink smiley and maybe the 1st igbo President in waiting cool cool

Haba OP na this kind forget make we slap one guy for Cubbana Wuse2 last night grin grin grin

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the peoples man cool

Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by winningwinner(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
olaitoro:
op, what of Leo Stan Ekeh (zinox computers),

Uzomba Simeon Nwaije (finlab)

Chicason of tummy tummy.

Africa China

Dede one day

Bolingo Hotels

Saint Obi

these are the ones I can remember now.

You forgot OTOKOTO HOTEL oooh!!!!
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2016
nkemdi89:

He is known for stunts, just like power Mike, super dele agility and the likes.
Do you mind if we chat on Whatsapp...might learn one or two things from you....Down the history lane

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2016
winningwinner:

You forgot OTOKOTO HOTEL oooh!!!!

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Ugobxt(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
If u have the MONEY come to OWERRI and spend it.

I rep IMO STATE

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Bishops10(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OP how can you not mention our great political juggernaut cool, a great political activist cool, the man of the people cool a man who started from the little Amaimo school and now a mover and shaker in Imo political Realm cool from a youth coordinator to a supervisory councillor to a local to government chairman to a state house member now a Senator of the federal Republic. If this is not success, what else should we call it? cool cool

A man who the Owerri elites are begging on their knees to become our Governor in 2019 wink smiley and maybe the 1st igbo President in waiting cool cool

Haba OP na this kind forget make we slap one guy for Cubbana Wuse2 last night grin grin grin

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the peoples man cool

Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy cool cool

Lolz....I purposely did it grin I was waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by Lilibeth914(f): 9:42pm On May 21, 2016
Na wa o... so no popular person from AWO-OMAMMA/ORU EAST LGA? .... hmmm apart from Senator Hope uzodinma and Ambassador Obiozor, mehn my people need to work hard o... we are lagging behind and so under developed... pls Awo peepz lets try and be great biko... #repAwo-omamma

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by pweetylivia(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2016
Emirofsambisa1:

Chineke! You are from my village!!!!
Are you serious??
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:

Lolz....I purposely did it grin I was waiting for you

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin haba free imo Damsels tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by pweetylivia(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
Sprintson:

And meet this dude also from Isiala Mbano L.G.A dou scarcely been thr....Longing to go soon...determined to change my world positively!!heard Owerri is quite fyn

President Fisheries Students society Of Nigeria 09/10 session.
Vocational Service Director Rotaract Club District 9140.
Participant @ Nig '99 World Cup Calisthenics.
Participant: Opening ceremonies Ghana/Nig 2000
Head Of Student Expedition on Sea @d Nig Inst. For Oceanography and Marine Research Lagos 2011.(Siwes)
Participant; Songhai Farms porto Novo

Sprintson getting there

lolzzzzz...Only you?
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
Lilibeth914:
Na wa o... so no popular person from AWO-OMAMMA/ORU EAST LGA? .... hmmm apart from Senator Hope uzodinma and Ambassador Obiozor, mehn my people need to work hard o... we are lagging behind and so under developed... pls Awo peepz lets try and be great biko... #repAwo-omamma

cool cool cool
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by pweetylivia(f): 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
With this your big teeth?? cheesy
Chai smiley
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by AceVentura: 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
rosieluv:

hmmmm i dnt tink jidenna is frm imo

Jidenna; the classic man is from Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by penukz2015(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:
Kanu nwankwo
kanu nwankwo ,OON, or simply Kanu, is a retired Nigerian footballer who played as a striker. He was a member of and later captained the Nigerian national team for 16 years from 1994 until 2010.
Born: August 1, 1976 (age 39), owerri, nigeria.

Kanu is from abia state pls.
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by pweetylivia(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2016
mcgaius:
MY sis from Alaenyi ogwa.
That's cool. I'm from Ihitte Ogwa
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by missuniverse(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2016
Proudly Imolite
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
Emirofsambisa1:

Chineke! You are from my village!!!!

She is not from Sambisa. cool
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
missuniverse:
Proudly Imolite

Where in Imo?
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by rosieluv(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
AceVentura:

checked it already,tot he ws frm enugu

1 Like

Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by rosieluv(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
AceVentura:

checked it already,tot he ws frm enugu
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by winningwinner(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Seun360:

KANU is from Abia State.

He has Statetionalized...!!!
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by missuniverse(f): 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Where in Imo?
Ngor Okpala
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2016
missuniverse:
Ngor Okpala
Where in Ngor Okpala. tho hope I'm not asking too many questions
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by staaan(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2016
Proudly Mbaise
Re: Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland by softvio(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2016
Mbediogu:

Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu.
Chief Arthur Nzeribe.
August Okpe (Ace Biafra Air force Chief Pilot)
Late Eze Njoku Nwanshi who died 1920 and had a car and first storey building East of Niger. The car and house still exist at Akabo Ikeduru.

wow!! Is you from Akabo? Cause that's were i hail from

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos / Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.