Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50513 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by obiremy: 11:53am On May 21, 2016
In an exclusive chat with Punch, Burnaboy’s mom frowned at Stella’s decision to go public with her allegation against her child. Now Stella has come out to address her. In the interview, the mom said, “My son has never said anything concerning the issue, he has never said a word, maybe there was a song at the background of the video that he posted online but he has never said a word concerning the issue.

What you know is what we know basically and my take on it is that we would rather just focus on his music which primarily affects his life than that. In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

We have nothing to say to her. We don’t know anything about any child. She can never come to me, she has already gone to the blogger; she can never come to me. It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims. My position on this is ‘no comment’

Anybody can claim anything that they want to claim. We have absolutely nothing to say, Burna Boy is a musician and we want to focus on his music. Nobody has time for her. We saw all the reports online but we just chose to look the other way. In this industry, girls are always coming up with pregnancy claims, we see it every day. We are not bothered and we have no comment.”

Reacting to the story,Uju Stella said Burnaboy's mum did not hear her side of the story and never acted like a mother.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/burnaboys-alleged-potential-babymama.html

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by obiremy: 11:53am On May 21, 2016
Drama getting messier

2 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Adaowerri111: 11:56am On May 21, 2016
The mom wan put sand for her garri lol, she can't wait to be a baby mama

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by talktonase(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
all this groupies and famzers ready to open there legs for any celebrity for 30 secs of fun and fame have gotten what they bargained for.

47 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Michellla(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by marshalcarter: 11:59am On May 21, 2016
Ok..olamide and don jazzy has expired...
The momodus and the adelekes has expired
The psquares has expired
Linda ikeja and wizkid has expired
Which other one again ooo....undecided
Tiwa nd teebeans has expired
Now its stella nd burna....issokay...let us to watchin

#sits with beans and olajuju's bread#grin grin

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 20bc(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
She acted like one by protecting the interest of her son....

She said you should have come to her before going to see bloggers, now you are saying she should have come to you.... You guys are a circus of clown.....♣♣♣

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Alphastoner1(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
Farm tool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by TPAND(f): 12:01pm On May 21, 2016
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Good mothers will never act this way, I can't imagine this woman's attitude, it's totally unexpected from a true mother. Let's face fact, women are their own worst enemies. Nobody knows the pain of having a man deny the responsibility of fathering a child. Thousands are quick to judge and label Uju a lekki slot even persons who has never seen her neither heard of her or seen her pics on Instagram.
She didn't do anything wrong by going to the blog to get Burna Boy to accept his responsibility. He was refusing to pick this girls call for crying out loud and even made a song about it, saying one time can't get a girl pregnant. How silly. Nigerians Think! That's one of the thousand reasons our country is this way. It seems quite a lot of persons don't know the pains and groans of being a single mother, you have both father and mother, stop judging Uju, let her son also have a father and mother like you have.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them

BURNA go and accept your responsibility.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
and let d war begin........awon oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
.2_ 2 nice one let the war continue
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Young03(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2016
foolish girl

looking for cheap publicity stunt

na only him don pregnant u...wat of the ones u aborted?

or is it because he is a celebrity

ashawo banyi

NNE GI GBA aka nwa

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sinaj(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them

U again!

I think u missed out these parts while reading

In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims

The girl claimed online without meeting her and u want to take that serious?

Who does that.

Btw m still gonna ask you again.

What traits did she display that has made her a bad mother?

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by CaroLyner(f): 12:13pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day.
in your mind you've made sense.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by TPAND(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

U again!

Ooo I remember you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by TPAND(f): 12:20pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:

You can never see sense from what I made up, hope you have used your medication. Dementia praecox is curable. Never give up hope

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sinaj(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
the guy is just being childish.

Some people keep their sense aside wen they wana read sometimes.

I don't see any bad thing d mom said there.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2016
The real victim is that innocent child who is going to grow up one day and discover how unwanted he was

He is going to know his mum tried to foist him off on a man who doesn't want him.

He is going to discover that his dad banged his mum only once and he was the consequence.

He is going to realise that he is a mistake his father wished he didn't make.

And all he needs to do is browse the internet to make this discovery.

This info about his life which should be a secret will be available to all his friends, enemies, classmates, schoolmates, teachers etc

Uju and Burna probably think they are the victims. They have not considered this child as anything more than a foetus.
No mother should do this to her child. Even if Burna is the father, sharing your child's history with the public does nothing but shames him and makes you look like a gold digger.
As for Burna, since he knows there is a possibility that he is the father, all he has to do is wait for the child to be born and then conduct a paternity test.
All this drama will probably be a past for these two adults but for the child, it is his future.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by CaroLyner(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
the guy is just being childish. Some people keep their sense aside wen they wana read sometimes. I don't see any bad thing d mom said there.
that is what happens when you have an I.Q below 28

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by CaroLyner(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

You can never see sense from what I made up, hope you have used your medication. Dementia praecox is curable. Never give up hope
you are a classic case of cranio-rectal inversion.
you are about as useful as a fart in a spacesuit.
and news flash honey,theres no cure for it! your case is hopeless.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Lilteece(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2016
Olosho! May thunder fire u, ¡doit, burna boy am behind you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by okoro4: 1:02pm On May 21, 2016
Stella hear itself,u opened ur legs to a man u ain't married to.Nawa ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by boss1310(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2016
Can an African mother intentionally allow his son to marry a woman like this,don't think so.I read what some people are saying about the mother I wonder if they will embrace any woman who accuse their famous son of pregnancy if they are in her shoes.
Burna boy is a man if really he impregnated her its his own responsibility

13 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by IamLucy(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by icebebe(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2016
Dis babe no get shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
Burner boy no want pregnancy. Ngwanu Uju I accept the pregnancy cheesy
& my mama wan see you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
Well i dont blame her for blasting his bad mother for her indifference but i would continue to blame her for being such a cheap loud wh0re.

Since when did it become legal for prostitutes to air their minds? Since when? Have they forgotten they have no relevance except to be used and thrown like worn out rags.

Yes the idiot's mum has done a bad job in parenting. A very bad one but no matter how useless your child is, you would always stand by him/her especially in public. Dont expect her to chastise her son outside.

8 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
icebebe:
Dis babe no get shame

they are all gold diggers. what's the point forcing pregnancy on a guy who doesn't want it. I blame both of them tho.
Burner boy for not using protection and Uju for taking advantage of the whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Duru009(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
95% of ladies nowadays luv direct fucck des days........

2 Likes

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Duru009(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2016
95% of ladies nowadays luv direct fucck des days........

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Duru009(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
95% of ladies nowadays luv direct fucck des days.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.