Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade (2555 Views)

Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge / Nairalanders Help My Tecno L7 Has Been Hard Bricked / Help,my New Tecno L7 Battery Drains Vry Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by nestic(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2016
it looks like tecno producers have forgotten about tecno l7 and it users. you have see many thread about other phones and their update especially infinix. this 2016 tecno has only brought update for other tecno phones like boom j, l5, c8 and others, what about we using tecno l7 are we not still part of tecno phone users, since we've been stocked with kitkat (android 4.4). i bought my tecno l7 for 32k because of dollar rate and because of the specs i saw in internet around February and since i have been waiting for tecno update all to no avail, i know its not only me that this thing is affecting, so many people out there even here in nairaland are tire of this version of tecno l7 kitkat, while others are enjoying lollipop and mashmallow, please if anyone has tecno l7 lollipop or mashmallow custom rom please drop so we l7 user can flex with others, kitkat don tire us, help ur brothers and sisters, God Bless

Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by NCP: 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
Please @OP we are sorry for the inconveniences, kindly upgrade to Lollipop by getting the Tecno L8 which is equally on Lollipop.

Thanks as you upgrade to TecNO L8 Lollipop version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 21, 2016
lmao
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by omoalajah(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2016
Funny OP, come and buy latest one jur grin
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by 360koncepts: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
Buy a newer device bruv.. grin grin grin
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by yinka360nl1: 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
Get a better and latest device
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by Youngpo413: 7:26pm On May 21, 2016
Root , xposed, gravity box, thank me later.
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by AnnabelR0se(f): 7:31pm On May 21, 2016
What do you even need a lollipop for. It sucks honestly. You had better been enjoying your device
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by Benart(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
What do you even need a lollipop for. It sucks honestly. You had better been enjoying your device

it appears too me that you are a rookie to android with your what u just said use gionee amigo 2 and use amigo 3.1 or use tecno stock os and use hios then you will know the difference

Lollipop x marshmallow update is the best thing that happen to android os extra smooth and sleek design too bad tecno doesnt give OTA to many of their phones
Re: Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade by FrozeBABE: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
good to kw its upgradable

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost To Flash Samsung. / X-TIGI Tablet For Sale / Help!!! I Need A 6.0 Inch Smartphone On A Very Low Budget #23,000--#25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.