Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several (31140 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
By Rotimi Ojomoyela Ado-Ekiti – Oke Ako community in Ikole Local government area of Ekiti State, was on Friday night thrown into mourning, wailing and gnashing of teeth, as suspected killer herdsmen invaded the town, leaving in its wake, two dead men and several others wounded.

One of those injured by the killer herdsman in Ekiti state

Eyewitness told journalists that the incident in which the entire village was sacked occurred at about 8:00 pm on Friday. A woman, who identified herself as Mrs Grace Olofin, had during in a telephone chat alleged that the killer herdsmen invaded the community in large numbers, caught the people of the community unawares, adding that the invaders were armed with dangerous weapons like automatic guns, bows, arrows, swords, matchetes, hacking and mauling their victims with reckless abandon. Olofin further alleged majority of the villagers had to scamper for safety in the bushes to escape the onslaught of the killer herdsmen, who according to her were hacking the hapless villagers with their deadly weapons. She said the invaders had shot sporadically into the air and killed one Lekan Arosanyin and a yet to be identified person, while four others sustained various degrees of injuries and were said to be receiving treatment at a private hospital in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community-kill-two-injure-several/
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by TemmyMatt(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria.
We're happy that Boko Haram is gone,but what is this Fulani Herdsmen all about?

15 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by DickDastardly(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
angry angry

The herdsmen are licensed to kill

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
Which of the ekiti,u mean d most sturborn part of yoruba's,now this herdsmen av bitten more than they can chew nd I trust ekiti people to give it to them,the one they did to them in ikere neva do abi,or want to feel another heat of what they felt in sabo.

Fayose what is ur take on this

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Immunity1(f): 2:50pm On May 21, 2016
And where were the youths?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2016
Hshs
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Agbaletu: 2:51pm On May 21, 2016
Gov. Fayose, where are you? The killer herdsmen are at our door step. They are now a few kilometres to my village. I was telling my people not to mock the Igbo but they would not listen. This herdsmen are on a mission. They want to take over the entire south.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Agbaletu: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
I hope these killer herdsmen will not kill us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Agbaletu: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
Ekiti Kete, in mo mo sun gbagbe. In han ara bi ti de o.

28 Likes 1 Share

hmmnnn
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Gov. Fayose, where are you? The killer herdsmen are at our door step.
They are now a few kilometres to my village.
I was telling my people not to mock the Igbo but they would not listen.
This herdsmen are on a mission. They want to take over the entire south.

Which of the agba be this e get one guy wy we dy call agba den for ekiti,abi na u.
But I go vex if all those ikere boys no kill all this fulani oh as them get madness for head reach make Fulani cum dy kill for our house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by csamii: 2:56pm On May 21, 2016
Those fvcking Libyans again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by knightsTempler: 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

-Rev Martin Niemoller 1945

131 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by EasternActivist: 3:00pm On May 21, 2016
This news should be disregarded and kindly put as scam.

The orchestrated news is only but to draw sympathy to the enslaved region of sophisticated people...

Kindly disregard

21 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by yungpowers(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Ekiti Kete, in mo mo sun gbagbe. In han ara bi ti de o.

I no hear ekiti much nw.sugbon e si hun ko yo fi wase,a bo ri ran ni.awon wo(its my mumsy dats from ekiti though)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:02pm On May 21, 2016
I'm just speechless, this government. Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Agbaletu: 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Which of the agba be this e get one guy wy we dy call agba den for ekiti,abi na u.
But I go vex if all those ikere boys no kill all this fulani oh as them get madness for head reach make Fulani cum dy kill for our house
It may be the same Agba.
They will not attack Ikere because of the population. Oke Ako is a very small village.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:

It may be the same Agba.
They will not attack Ikere because of the population. Oke Ako is a very small village.

The agba den we use to call him agba ozi my second skul friend though.they dare nt attack ikere those ones sturborn pass goat them go use dere blood wash road for ikere
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by valboy20(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2016
BOKO HARAM - FREE PARDON
FULANI HERDSMEN - FREE PARDON

BUHARI IS A FUCKIN' BRUTE

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by adenine02: 3:08pm On May 21, 2016
fayanshe

ova tu u!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Where is my fellow sophisticated ipoo members. Report to duty asap. Kwara emirship is about to happen in our ekiti ooo. This proves the yeebos right again. Yorubaland is under invasion. Where are the ipoo members? Cc:attacker231,demslayerz

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by kushma(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Buhari!!! Call your brothers to order or are these ones from Liberia also?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Fayose! This is a direct challenge, don't let the merchants of death get away

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by tempest01(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
They must be from Liberia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by macaranta(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
This is the reason we shouldn't politicize evil.When evil finishes with one man it moves to the next man until there is no other man to consume.

Yeebos and south wa.ste and iPods take note.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Tokety7: 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
Rubbish. Like chibok like Fulani herdsmen. They are all scams. Fayose thugs on rampage against his people.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Shanghai80: 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
Fulani people every were, they have visited Fayose.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by lanxlot(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
This con3 na dream...bad dream.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Unlimited22: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
All the Dele Momodus and Buharists in the house, pls say sth now. Pls don't go quiet. Now una Don know say immunity no cover una

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by ndcide(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
Looks like they were instructed to go to ekiti following orders from above.

Besides, these Libyans ain't joking.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released / Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.