Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Having Compatible And Conscientious Spouse Can Boost Your Income By 50% - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Compatible And Conscientious Spouse Can Boost Your Income By 50% (561 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Compatible And Conscientious Spouse Can Boost Your Income By 50% by galantjoe(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2016
I saw this and decided to share it. For long as follower of Sigmund Freud i believe on this but i have no "empirical evidence" until i come across this as one of 13 steps to richness as stipulated by Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Ric

The Mystery of Sex Transmutation: Choose a compatible partner.

Sexual energy is an incredibly powerful human energy — it creates physical life and develops emotional life, and when it is harnessed and redirected, it can enhance our creativity, passion,enthusiasm, and persistence, all which are crucial in accumulating wealth, Hill says:

Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires. When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, willpower, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times.

Love, romance, and sex are all emotions capable of driving men to heights of super achievement. When combined, these three emotions may lift one to an altitude of genius.

While this step may feel like a bit of a stretch, having a supportive partner is important to career success. Research also shows that having a conscientious spouse can boost your salary by 25% a year.

Comments are welcome

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/78-years-ago-journalist-studied-150000180.html

(1) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land Family Disgraced For Stealing Pot Of Soup In Abuja / Read This And Change A Life Today!! (pic) / Poll: Which Would Make A Better Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.