Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow (1987 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Ex-air Hostess With The Biggest Boobs In Europe Reveals How She Turned Fromwhite / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Emirates Air Hostess Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by Vyolet(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
There was a report of An EgyptAir flight which disappeared from radar screens en route from Paris to Cairo early Thursday,it crashed into the sea off the southern Greek island of Karpathos while in Egyptian airspace, a Greece aviation source told AFP.

I was surfing not long ago and I found a picture one of the illfated egyptair MS804 hostess who had published this picture on her facebook page over a year ago.
Could she have had a promonition about it or she was just being creative.

Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by Jetjacky(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
It could be, it could be that she is even alive right now in one island or the other

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by cruzita(f): 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
hmmm na wa oo
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by ZORO47(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
When she got her job, she tot to herself "if the plane wan crash anytime when I dey work, me and my luggage must survive in Jesus name" she come snap this pishure grin

#ZOROsaidit
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by prela(f): 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
Promolition bii ti bawo?
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by faith551(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
She was just being creative jare, if she saw the future, dnt u think that she could have done something to avoid it, at least save herself.
Such a pretty lady
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by don4ye: 4:19pm On May 21, 2016
Very touching
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by Vyolet(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
faith551:
She was just being creative jare, if she saw the future, dnt u think that she could have done something to avoid it, at least save herself.
Such a pretty lady
It is not everyone that has the power to stop events that are bound to happen you know.
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by faith551(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
Vyolet:

It is not everyone that has the power to stop events that are bound to happen you know.

Ok, but i think in her case its easy to save herself, if really she foresaw what happened oo.
I guess her life is more imortant than the bucks they pay her, she could have quit the job
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by Vyolet(f): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
faith551:

Ok, but i think in her case its easy to save herself, if really she foresaw what happened oo.
I guess her life is more imortant than the bucks they pay her, she could have quit the job
Yes though, it is safe to say she was only being creative with the mind that it could happen. smiley
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by jom28gy(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2016
what are you saying? is she inside the plane and survival?
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by optional1(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2016
She is just being creative only TB Joshua dat can tell us whether he saw it coming, am still waitin 4 report frm TBJ fans.
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by faith551(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2016
Vyolet:

Yes though, it is safe to say she was only being creative with the mind that it could happen. smiley

Exactly, she was just being creative
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by SPG4U(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2016
She ought to have lost her job the very moment She uploaded that pic....thats nonsense

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who saw tomorrow by imeller: 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
RIP Pretty African lady.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage May Have Joined The Illuminati (video & Photo) / Ghanian Actress Jackie Appiah Shows Off Her N 4 Million Hermes Birkin Bag / Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.