Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow (1906 Views)

Igbos Saw Tomorrow - Chikezie / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Obasanjo- The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow by Vyolet(f): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
There was a report of An EgyptAir flight which disappeared from radar screens en route from Paris to Cairo early Thursday,it crashed into the sea off the southern Greek island of Karpathos while in Egyptian airspace, a Greece aviation source told AFP.

I was surfing not long ago and I found a picture of the illfated egyptair MS804 hostess who had published this picture on her facebook page over a year ago.
Could she have had a promonition about it or she was just being creative.

Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow by Barbarthundey(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2016
Gist me about her. Because I really don't understand
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow by Vyolet(f): 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
Barbarthundey:
Gist me about her. Because I really don't understand
Lol,you must have read about the missing Egyptair saga,this lady happens to be one of the air hostesses onboard,this is a picture she posted on her page several months ago. It depicts a plane that crashed in the sea and she was onboard, she survived and walked out with her luggage.
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow by Kiish(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
she posted this pic almost 2 years ago... biko end it there.
Re: Egypt Air Hostess Who Saw Tomorrow by Barbarthundey(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
Vyolet:

Lol,you must have read about the missing Egyptair saga,this lady happens to be one of the air hostesses onboard,this is a picture she posted on her page several months ago. It depicts a plane that crashed in the sea and she was onboard, she survived and walked out with her luggage.
Hmm... She saw the vision. I hope see survives it

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hold No Position In Nigeria. Just Running Scam / Most Hilarious Newspaper Front Page. / Please Who Knows Where Arthur Eze's Home Is Located At Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.