Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (12105 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
2x4 seems to be our problem now as their wood is by 12 and not compare even half of what is obtainable in south south,south east where we are base,all in all the owner will need to buy more 2x2 as one of their 12 feet's makes our own 18 feet's down they

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
So far so good as we in getting it right, the whether has been fair to us today

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Progressing

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Offloading the second batch of woods

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Thank you Jesus for the breaking of a new day

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
It was indeed a great time having one of our own (a narialander) at the site today all the way from lbadan @ oga wale l hail you oh o though am yet to know you moniker here,thank you for the wood of encouragement and for the opportunity you have given ous to come work in your project. I salute you sir

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by twoMcfemad: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
princejones:
Happy Sunday to you all
Happy Sunday to you too. Good job. Welldone.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
twoMcfemad:

Happy Sunday to you too. Good job. Welldone.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy new week narialanders
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Our progress so far as we did not work yesterday Sunday and a little rain pour later this rvening

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2016
More pics

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Concentrating on the job now as l will bring in pictures after we finish placing the 2x3(polines)

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
More pics as laying of polines has started

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by carla2009: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
princejones:
More pics as laying of polines has started
Wow Nice work! Huge house....I prefer higher roof though....neat job with the scaffolding. Una de try well well
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2016
carla2009:

Wow Nice work! Huge house....I prefer higher roof though....neat job with the scaffolding. Una de try well well
Thanks sir, for the height we consider wind on the location but the height is perfect for the building (19 and half fts)
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Speciall woods are always use for high roof not by x12 length wood which will give issue at long run if not properly binded
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
We progressing though this house is much bigger and complicated than l had envisaged, but trust Prince aluminium as we are overcoming all the hindrance that want to stand on our way, God all l ask for is the grace to accomplished this task

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
More pics

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yes

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am back

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by carla2009: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
princejones:
More

Nice
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
carla2009:

Nice
Thanks sir

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy weekend to my fellow narialanders

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes, thank God for today
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make some small supply of longspan over the weekend

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2016
You are a nice hard working man. Keep it up with your guys. Pay them timely and well...
I like your attitude to work, I like hard working people. Stay blessed.

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
mufutau55:
You are a nice hard working man. Keep it up with your guys. Pay them timely and well...
I like your attitude to work, I like hard working people. Stay blessed.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir and God bless you real good as l promise to keep improving and meeting the needs of my clients
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
A job my workers handle for me in uyo

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to all of us

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by carla2009: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
princejones:
Happy new month to all of us

Nice! This is a mansion...excellent workmanship. Keep it up. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Get Good Tenants / Get A Permanent Residence Permit In Turkey. Want To Know How? / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.