Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (12035 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Call us
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless"
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
“You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”

Zig Ziglar quote
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Win Borden quotes
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
“Courage is saying, 'Maybe what I'm doing isn't working; maybe I should try something else.'”
wolfdyke
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:06am On Mar 30, 2019
“Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.”

Orison Swett Marden quotes
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
“We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities.”

― Oscar Wilde
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Walter Winchell quotes
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.Happy Sunday

Roy T. Bennett,
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

Rumi, The Essential Rumi
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2019
"It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for."

-- Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
Roy T. Bennett
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Welcome to 2020. A year of unusual favour and blessings from the Lord Jesus Christ. Your best year ever is here

CONGRATULATIONS�����
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2020
The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.

Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..

Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
You can call me for your roofing project

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Call us now for your roofing work including Aluminium Parapet
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone here,remember that Jesus is the reason for this celebration. Stay safe
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
God is with us
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
carla2009:

Nice! This is a mansion...excellent workmanship. Keep it up. grin
thanks
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2021
In this new month, here are my prayers for you: may every day of this month bring you everlasting joy, may every week bring you unending happiness and may the month bring you an abundance of blessings and love,l decree and declear that you shall be favoured this Month of May above your expectations. Happy New Month.Shalom ��
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2021
He is Able

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Thanking God for today
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy New month, we welcome you to the month of March

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Vs Elephant Cement / How Do You Carryout Integrity Test On An Abandon Building / Intercontinental Hotel Tower Becomes One of Nigeria's Tallest Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.