Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... (1024 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Sctests: 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
If Buhari had won the presidential election in 2003, would he have allowed the internet and social media to flourish?
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Sctests: 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
Shakazullu, blackpanda, Zohariel, ladyexcellency, Mile12crises, AntiMahdi, Antiwailer, Rose2014, xtrorse, Ikechu, Dropshot, temitemi1, tonyebarcanista, Yourfatheryansh, fuckDmod, joborskills.
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
How do u expect that illetrate dullard to allow,he would definetly disturb his democratic tendecies.thank God he didn't win by now we for dn turn chad

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by AntiWailer: 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
This is not China or Russia
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by cckris: 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
Fulani killers would have caused Nigeria to break up..
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by cckris: 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
Fulani killers would have caused Nigeria to break up. You know Fulanis don't own one inch of land in Nigeria, so Buhari is attempting to use Federal Might to seize other peoples' tribal heritage & hand them over to his nomadic tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by AntidaftMOD: 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
How do u expect that illetrate dullard to allow,he would definetly disturb his democratic tendecies.thank God he didn't win by now we for dn turn chad

You would be glad to have an illiterate dullard like Buhari as a father. BTW, it's 'illiterate' not 'illitrate' and it's 'definitely' not 'definetly'. Now tell me who the dullard is between you and Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by mile12crises: 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
We would have been better off of Buhari had won in 2003......

His inherent cluelesness would have led to the disintegration of this damnable entity long ago.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 21, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

You would be glad to have an illiterate dullard like Buhari as a father. BTW, it's 'illiterate' not 'illitrate' and it's 'definitely' not 'definetly'. Now tell me who the dullard is between you and Buhari!

Oh shut ur arse,its typo,now Bleep off my mention cause I don't quote zombie nd I hate when zombies quote me

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by AntidaftMOD: 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Oh shut ur arse,its typo,now Bleep off my mention cause I don't quote zombie nd I hate when zombies quote me

Shut that bleep up or risk being e-slapped by me. .You are so dull that you can't even spell illiterate correctly yet you proudly call your superior an illiterate.
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Shut that bleep up or risk being e-slapped by me. .You are so dull that you can't even spell illiterate correctly yet you proudly call your superior an illiterate.

Oh zombie you are only armed with ur verbal ammo nd u can't do shit now fuckkoff nd go lick bubu wrinkled ass nd also make sure he burst his nut in ur mouth nd quit qouting me.am allergic to giving u nd ur likes attention
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by mile12crises: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
Had Buhari won in 2003, Nigeria would have disintegrated and his health will not be a source of concern.

Now he's loosing Nigeria and ill-health his companion.... May soon be bed-ridden and then death

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by AntidaftMOD: 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Oh zombie you are only armed with ur verbal ammo nd u can't do shit now fuckkoff nd go lick bubu wrinkled ass nd also make sure he burst his nut in ur mouth nd quit qouting me.am allergic to giving u nd ur likes attention

He BURST? AM allergic? You're so dull. Don't ever dare call Buhari an illiterate on this forum again because if you do and you're caught, you would be embarrassed. Most of you spew gibberish online as if you can boldly look at his face when you meet him one-on-one.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

He BURST? AM allergic? You're so dull. Don't ever dare call Buhari an illiterate on this forum again because if you do and you're caught, you would be embarrassed. Most of you spew gibberish online as if you can boldly look at his face when you meet him one-on-one.

Nigger Bleep off nd go suck baba dickk,when y'll call gej clueless nd other bad names aint nobody crying fowl bout it,now we do the same to ur idol and u bitching,I just came from a month ban so please stop provoking me
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by AntidaftMOD: 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Nigger Bleep off nd go suck baba dickk,when y'll call gej clueless nd other bad names aint nobody crying fowl bout it,now we do the same to ur idol and u bitching,I just came from a month ban so please stop provoking me

Lol. . .Bye! No qualms. I can't talk much!
Re: If Buhari Had Won In 2003.... by Sctests: 9:39am On May 22, 2016
I have a feeling that buhari wouldn't have allowed thr nternet and social media to flourish in nigeria if he had won in 2003.

cc Seun, Lalasticlala GEJ ensured you have the press and internet freedom you are enjoying now. So don't be afraid to send this to FP.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Logistics Supply Gang Killed In Ambush By Army In Alagarno(Pics) / Watch As Fayose Accuses Aisha Buhari Of Halliburton Bribery/corruption Scandal / Trending Now #biafraexit......ipob Lunches A Hash Tag #biafraexit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.