Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (73464 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by carinmom(f): 9:27pm On May 21, 2016
lifezone247:
Makarfi in Hausa means the one whit power, I hope he has that power to mover pdp? Cos their slang is PDP..... POWER!!!!!!

You are wrong, Makarfi is the name of the LGA where the former gov hails from.

Maikarfi means the strong or powerful one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Topestbilly(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:

PDP demonic party? shocked shocked OK which one is "Angelic Party" now undecided

U dey mind am... after them Don collect one cup of garri.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Appareil(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
I can't stop laughing! Someone said PDP demonic party and he quickly asked"Which one is the Angelic Party? I just couldn't help laughing because APC really can't carry the second title either.O Nigerians youths and mouth!
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Appareil(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
I can't stop laughing! Someone said PDP demonic party and he quickly asked"Which one is the Angelic Party? I just couldn't help laughing because APC really can't carry the second title either.O Nigerians youths and bad mouth!
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Johfem(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2016
confusion in the camp of the enemies. ;Dconfusion in the camp of the enemies.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by fldta: 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.
it's obvious frm our experience since may 29th 2015 dat Dead PDP is far better than Live APC

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by PastorOla1: 9:43pm On May 21, 2016
Who be this Sheriff self. I know he be cabbage in cabbage out. PDP UNA WELL DON. Sheriff would have destroyed whatever is remain of PDP.,WALAHI this is the best move ever from PDD. NEXT WILL BE FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by lifezone247(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
carinmom:

You are wrong, Makarfi is the name of the LGA where the former gov hails from.

Maikarfi means the strong or powerful one.
what's now the difference between what I say?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by afrika(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
He would soon pot to apc
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
lifezone247:
what's now the difference between what I say?
Check the spellings MAKARFI and M.A.I.K.A.R.F.I
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by olutunde12(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.

you people should be more concerned with how your failure president will finish his tenure and leave nigeria alone without having destroyed it. Fools!!!
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Leiman100(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
Wait o... Where are the wailers?
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by marv1: 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Fayose is OYO. He thinks the way he runs ekiti pdp like SUG of ibadan poly is the way to run politics in bigger pdp level. 2019 is loading for him, he may not even have relevance in ekiti by that time.
bloodyBLOGGER:
Who will Fayose follow now?

click my signature for good romance topics.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by marv1: 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
Fayose is OYO. He thinks the way he runs ekiti pdp like SUG of ibadan poly is the way to run politics in bigger pdp level. 2019 is loading gradually for him, what he did in the previous election to win will not repeat itself. He may not even have relevance in ekiti by that time.
bloodyBLOGGER:
Who will Fayose follow now?

click my signature for good romance topics.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Kunlexic(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2016
Kikikikikikiki
See how God disrupt dem
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by belloazed(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by yohannazack(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
Who will Fayose and Wike follow now? More drama to come.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Suntzung: 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
Kunlexic:
Kikikikikikiki
See how God disrupt dem
SAS Go Home! (sambisa)
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by citizenY(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2016
Makarfi is a town in Kaduna state.

MAI KARFI MEANS STRONG MAN.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Sasuwa(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
We will sack buhari in 2019- sherif how pdp stated sacking sherif
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by yohannazack(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
I hope Fayose and Wike collect their share from the man before him leave that office. Although he wants to contest for presidency 2019 with Fayose as his running mate. Chain! Naija don suffer.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2016
E

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by N23Y69: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
Next stop... APC! Where a devil from PDP becomes saint overnight. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2016
locomotive comotion...
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by gawu1: 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
hahahaah! When that Boko Haram sponsor suspect was appointed PDP chairman, a lot of ipods and wailers were here spewing nonsense on nairaland that it was best thing ever PDP has done since their disgraceful 2015 election outing. They said in chorus that sheriff was the only man equitable to Buhari; that he has not only money, but that he's a grassroots politician who can win the northern masses away from Buhari; that he was the magician, the arrived messiah to bring back the glorious days. Some deluded ones were even hoping & saying that with sheriff not only saraki, Kwankoso, Atiku but also a stout APC men like Ameachi & Tinubu would soon abandoned Buhari.
Those who said nay, the last nail has been driven, they called them zombies, aisha rice eaters etc. But, really from bottom of their hearts comfort had left them since sheriff ascension.
Oh God, I call You to give sheriff wisdom to fight back for his position because of two reasons:
1. He was deceived to spend his resources on a death mission
2. So that the 2019 bonus would remain intact.
Finally, the truth which wailers know but don't want to admit is that as far as north is concern now, no being born of man can contest with Buhari politically. Not even hundreds of Makarfi, let them bring on thousands of Atikus. PDP can keep on trying, every step is dead from the arrival. That's the mode so far.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by oosamole(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2016
The use and dump attitude of the PDP which led them to where they are now will never take them anywhere.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Proffdada: 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
They should tread lightly
He's about to call Shekau and his BH boys to satisfy his loss shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by azeeza(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
Lol!
madridguy:

Ameen.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by shellworker: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.

A DEAD PDP IS STILL BETTER THAN A LIVING APC!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Birniwa(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Who cares how this borno based goat feels? If e pain am make him go sambisa go chill!

Just wondering if you could call this Borno educated and muliti-billionaire a g0at, then what u could call ur ill!terate and p00r father at home; a hippopotamus?
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Easy1401(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2016
tomakint:

PDP demonic party? shocked shocked OK which one is "Angelic Party" now undecided
Na APshit be angelic party...
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by KINGinVAHALA: 12:36am On May 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.