Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS (148362 Views)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2016
Geogranite:
Industrialist continues : Mabon. Obijackson. Nicholas ukachukwu. Obinna uzor. Emma Bishop okonkwo.
nwa ihiala how far
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 11:48pm On May 22, 2016
asha90:
You are a worthless daft. You are useless because your first comment was unwarranted. It is only a useless person that makes such comment cool

[s][/s]
It is only a useless person that calls enlightened people useless.
Go and learn how to express yourself without insulting people,it's not like you have any relevant point though!
You actually have time to insult igbos on an igbo thread?
I don't have time to come down to your level.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by asha90: 11:50pm On May 22, 2016
I called you useless for a reason. Your first comment was quite unnecessary. You are useless and you know it that why it is paining.. cool

[s]
Ihuomadinihu:

Go and learn how to express yourself without insulting people,it's not like you have any relevant point though!
[/s]
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
After going through certain comments,it's obvious that Unity amongst Igbos will take forever to happen. The most disturbing thing is that Igbo youths who are supposed to think of taking over the reins of leadership are the most disunited.
No wonder,igbos have become a laughing stock in this Nation despite their achievements.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by DLioness(f): 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Anambra is not igbo. Traitors cnt qualify as igbo!
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 12:00am On May 23, 2016
asha90:
I called you useless for a reason. Your first comment was quite unnecessary. You are useless and you know it that why it is paining.. cool

[s][/s]
What doesn't define me cannot pain me.
I'm very sure you can't define useless. My comment was very relevant and concise.
You are the Useless one so far on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 12:04am On May 23, 2016
DLioness:
Anambra is not igbo. Traitors cnt qualify as igbo!
Anambra is Igbo. But i foresaw insults,mockery,division and derision way before i opened the thread. We should not form the habit of using political boundary as an avenue to incite division,unfortunately it has become a habit already. I don't see Yorubas or Ijaws doing this.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by asha90: 12:04am On May 23, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

What does define me cannot pain me.
I'm very sure I can't define useless. My comment was very irrelevant
I am the Useless one so far on this thread.

I thought you said you are not useless, so what have you confirmed now? LOL
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 12:08am On May 23, 2016
asha90:

I thought you said you are not useless, so what have you confirmed now? LOL
How will you know the meaning of the word,useless because you write and reason like an educated illiterate. Please,find the definition of useless before throwing it around!!

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by asha90: 12:11am On May 23, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

How will I know the meaning of the word,useless because i write and reason like an educated illiterate. Please,find the definition of useless before throwing it around!!

Whoa! Did you say that? Oops!
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by AKAKAK(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2016
I am not from Ogun state but no state can ever compete with Ogun state in terms notable personalities in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by shizzle11(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Correct Anambra pikin...Enugu Ukwu.
Oh I see! Good to know. cool Thanks bruv.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
Beowulf:

I don't know why you guys are arguing this! Phyno and Flavour are Anambra boys. I am from Nibo so I can confirm Phyno. Chinedu (Flavour) was my junior at Semper and his mum is from my town Nibo and he is from Anambra too!

Ndi Enugu we love you guys but no dey drag our people with us! Tomorrow you will say Zoro is from Enugu when he is just an Onitsha boy who grew up in Enugu and is repping Enugu.

2Pac may have repped West Side but we know he was born and raised East Side
You from Nibo? Cool. I'm from Umuanum in Nibo and you nwanne?

But chelu nu o, why has this thread become an Anambra-Enugu wahala thread? Enugu remains our eternal capital whether you like it or not. All the insults should please stop.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by shizzle11(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2016
Ilovemystate:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20150429/RETAIL07/150429764/hes-sold-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-39-cars-%E2%80%A6-and-counting

He's sold boxing champ Floyd Mayweather 39 cars … and counting

[b]Los Angeles exotic-car dealer Obi Okeke was sound asleep when his phone rang one morning at 3 a.m. last year.

It was Floyd Mayweather.

The undefeated welterweight champ had a mission for his trusted dealer: Have a Bugatti Veyron sitting in the driveway of his Las Vegas mansion in 12 hours.

It was time for Dr. Bugatti, as Okeke is sometimes called, to perform a miracle.

So Okeke jumped in the shower and headed to Fusion Luxury Motors, the Chatsworth, Calif., store he opened in 2012 and co-owns. He checked his notes, hopped on a plane, secured the car and drove it to Mayweather himself.

And he did it in 11 hours.

That’s life when you’re dealing with the spontaneous Mayweather, who, according to some reports, could rake in as much as $180 million this Saturday when he faces off with fellow superstar Manny Pacquiao.

Okeke said there’s no room for mediocrity when dealing with Mayweather. The polarizing boxer has high expectations for himself, Okeke said, and therefore does for everyone around him.

Okeke has sold 39 cars to Mayweather, including a $3.2 million Ferrari Enzo and three Bugatti Veyrons that are worth $6.2 million combined. In a career spanning nearly 30 years, Okeke has sold cars to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jessica Simpson, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Tucker and more.

He started his career as a Chevrolet dealer in 1987 and eventually moved on to manage stores for Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, BMW, Ferrari and Maserati before he started his own.

Okeke, 53, spoke with Automotive News about his life and Mayweather adventures.

Q: Were you born in the U.S.?

A: I was not. My father is from Nigeria; my mother is from Ohio. I was born in Nigeria. My parents have been married for 57 years. When I was a kid, Nigeria had a civil war, so we escaped from Nigeria as refugees [to Ohio], just my mom and the kids. Then we went back to Nigeria. My parents weren’t crazy about the school system. My mom’s best friend was in charge of Swissair for western Africa, so they shipped me off to Switzerland.

When did you first meet Floyd?

Back in 2008, 2009. I was general manager of a Ferrari dealership. A business associate brought him to the Ferrari dealership. That was the first time I met Floyd, and then I transacted on two Ferraris with him.[/b]

39? Really? so Floyd is a big spender on 4 wheels too? Wow!

The Okeke dude must be one hell of a business mogul, never knew we have such a business tycoon in the automobile industry in the States. Interesting! cool

Thanks for this piece bruv

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by hilsocial(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2016
Mikylopez:
proud anabarian
USA...united state of anambra
ogbunike oyi

Dats great. My sister spotted.
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by munaluv(f): 12:31am On May 23, 2016
Proudly ANAMBARIAN

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sochimaobim(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2016
ify2016:

Phyno is an 042 guy jor.

What is this one saying
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyno
Oga Phyno is from Awka, the capital of Anambra state. He only grew up in Enugu, just like Flavor, who is from Umunze. Don't argue what u don't knw.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by osita76(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2016
Ruchidera:
He is from NRI in Anaocha LGA Anambra state.
Austin Ejide is from Agulu he born and brought in fegge Onitsha their family house is at Scott white by ziks avenue fegge Onitsha,he happens to be my tight friend I also lived behind their house when I was in Onitsha
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by ThonieNwako(f): 12:46am On May 23, 2016
core Anambarian

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Sochimaobim(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Bosalin is a new rapper from the Eastside of the Nigerian Music Industry, Awka to be precise. He has a record label in Awka called SIGNATURE ENTERTAINMENT
Onye utali! The utalinator... I knw that guy wella from my days in Unizik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by ObiBlessed(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra arguably has the highest number of celebrities in Nigeria. When I say celebrities, I mean the top of the class celebrities of which Anambra leads the rest of Nigeria. I may be wrong or right if I say that Anambra produced well over 30% of celebrities in Nigeria. I will be uploading their dossier with pictures as we go on.

Chaiii.. my state oo. Truly the "Light Of The Nation". Anyway I represent Ihiala LGA.. Isseke precisely cheesy
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Baroba(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

For the record,i don't think anything is wrong with Ngwo dialect but let's give respect to who deserve it. 90% of the slangs used by Phyno and Zorro originated from the streets of Onicha,Nkpor and Obosi.

That's a mature comment, not the disparaging comment on Enugu dialect made by someone on this thread, you are correct bro.. My mum is from Ngwo, she is well educated and proud of her dialect..

A little history, back in the day Enugu (042, Capital) was seen as a town full of cultured and educated people irrespective of state of origin, it was more of an administrative capital full of civil servants , Students, yuppies, guy men with no money but a na adoga and small to medium businesses owners. Around mid nineties to early 2000, a lot of business men and women both legit and illegal started investing in hotels and the hospitality sector( joints, ebe a na aku), remember O' Neil, Polo, Mcdavos, bubbles, Hobbies, Nourisha ( there meatpie na die back then grin)etc even old warhorse Presidential hotel had a make shift club to tap into this booming sector.. With the proliferation of these joints and hotels plus the serene calm and peaceful nature of Enugu,
Traders,Businessmen, ndi na acho ebe a na akacatch fun, found Coal City a worthy place to escape the hustle and bustle of commercial towns such as Nnewi, Onitsha, Obosi on weekends.These guys came with what Enugu folks use to call ndi omata slangs, Omatas are seen as loud mouthed, uncouth, uneducated money miss road.. Girls are not happy to show them off but these guys are loaded and had no problem collecting your babe if you no sharp.. Then you will hear slangs such as, nna, one omata guy gbaji m aka meaning, " a rich trader don collect my bae" grin.. There slangs started becoming popular and was spreading faster than you can imagine among young people, you hear them in Campus halls especially in Esut and IMT, UNN was still fighting hard to keep there fake funne, but it wasnt long before they were equally swept off by this huge Tsunami that was Omateeee slangs..Back then you will hear phrases such as " gbalu ogwu nwuo, ifea last bus stop, Nwanne analie m, Nwanne parkia, friends asking you for a drink at a bar will say " Nwanne kpuo m isI akpulu Albert".. Girls are no longer babes, Enugu folks even started using the same slang which was considered derogatory or not classy to describe girls..e.g Nwa mbo, akwa nwa, akwa baby, umu, Nwa, so nwa, egovin, udala to recent one such as pino pino ,nnunu. The moment young musicians from ogbes such Achara Layout, Abakpa, Uwani, Ogui started infusing these slangs into their songs mixed with slangs coined and made in Enugu,the rest is history.. Raw, Flavour, even to current guys like Zoro and Phyno for me are the ones driving this whole trend. Zoro's current hit Ogene is typical of what's happening right now, a combination of Enugu dialect and bits from Anambra. You can even hear it when listening to Stormrex or some of Flavours songs..

If i see an Enugu guy man talking, whether in NY or London , i will know immediately..
These are my experience , from Ogui as a kid to Trans Ekulu i lived through it, i dont claim it to be gospel by the way.. Udo

Slow dog, Flavour, Phyno, Selebobo Didi nna men are all from Anambra, Zoro is from Agwu, Stormrex Ezeagu.. Enugu been an old colonial capital, former An am bra before states were carved out was a melting point, and is still is, for Igbos from different states, then you get Hausas, Delta folks, middle belt and small Yoruba population ( na them sow trado wear pass for Owerri road) Huge deposits of Coal meant lots of families moved to Enugu to work from other regions back them, there were no states back then, listen to Onuigbo by Late Osadebe, he told a story of Onuigbo, a man who went to mine coal in Enugu and no one knew what happened to him.. Anyway, apart from the hausas all of them mingle and see themselves as ndi 042.. I know a lot of Imo people that have lived all their lives in Enugu ( ndi ala wu otu) but hardly go to there villas, we usually give them house keys when we go for Xmas hols.. The see themselves as full 042 peeps and nothing more..Good times..

With regards to the topic, I have a healthy respect for Anambra folks, they sure have there sheer number of people na eme ofuma just like every where else..

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by ObiBlessed(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2016
Chaiii.. My state oo. Truly the "Light Of The Nation". Anyway I represent Ihiala LGA.. Isseke precisely winkChaiii.. my state oo. Truly the "Light Of The Nation". Anyway I represent Ihiala LGA.. Isseke precisely wink

1 Like

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Onila2: 1:47am On May 23, 2016
proudly Anambarian
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Airtimex(m): 2:27am On May 23, 2016
Alusioji:
Nwanna kedu way. Ugwulube okodu (UMUOJI)representing

Nwanne iga adi ooo
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Airtimex(m): 2:52am On May 23, 2016
Baroba:

Please speak for the peeps you roll with, representing UDI to the fullest and am not ashamed of my language and no, it does not sound somehow, its called dialect..042 has its own slang that mixes various dialect from different Igbo states..

The reason why Ndigbo are finding it difficult to unite are comments such as yours..

bros hw far, am serving in ur community UDI...nice place shaaa! beautiful gulz.

am fromAnambra though...one love broda..ndi igbo nine bu otu...Asha my bro ozugo biko ka ndi ofe mmanu hapu ichi anyi ochi
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by DerKaiser: 3:24am On May 23, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Lol...Are we in class.....Nairaland censors some bad words.....I honestly don't know what to tell you....But while you are at it the sentence "your vocabularies is very poor" is wrong. Nigga,I got your weak mind fuuccked up....lmao
Onye ka nmadu ka chie!

You are boring.

Come harder.

Iti boribo
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by pinkyliceous(f): 3:54am On May 23, 2016
So what are you trying to say?
amacastel:

Emzor is from arondizuogu imo state married to nnewi man so she. Is anambra by marriage
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Iykon1313(m): 4:35am On May 23, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Tobechukwu Melvin Ejiofor, popularly known by his stage name ILLBLISS, is a Nigerian rapper/ hip-hop recording artiste, stage performer, businessman and owner of the talent managing outfit known as 'The ... Wikipedia

Ill Blisd is from Nkwerre in Imo State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by asha90: 6:04am On May 23, 2016
Trash. .

You just want to console yourself. Enugu version of language sounds nasty and unfashionable that is why most them tend to speak the Anambra version of Igbo language.

[s]
Baroba:

That's a mature comment, not the disparaging comment on Enugu dialect made by someone on this thread, you are correct bro.. My mum is from Ngwo, she is well educated and proud of her dialect..

A little history, back in the day Enugu (042, Capital) was seen as a town full of cultured and educated people irrespective of state of origin, it was more of an administrative capital full of civil servants , Students, yuppies, guy men with no money but a na adoga and small to medium businesses owners. Around mid nineties to early 2000, a lot of business men and women both legit and illegal started investing in hotels and the hospitality sector( joints, ebe a na aku), remember O' Neil, Polo, Mcdavos, bubbles, Hobbies, Nourisha ( there meatpie na die back then grin)etc even old warhorse Presidential hotel had a make shift club to tap into this booming sector.. With the proliferation of these joints and hotels plus the serene calm and peaceful nature of Enugu,
Traders,Businessmen, ndi na acho ebe a na akacatch fun, found Coal City a worthy place to escape the hustle and bustle of commercial towns such as Nnewi, Onitsha, Obosi on weekends.These guys came with what Enugu folks use to call ndi omata slangs, Omatas are seen as loud mouthed, uncouth, uneducated money miss road.. Girls are not happy to show them off but these guys are loaded and had no problem collecting your babe if you no sharp.. Then you will hear slangs such as, nna, one omata guy gbaji m aka meaning, " a rich trader don collect my bae" grin.. There slangs started becoming popular and was spreading faster than you can imagine among young people, you hear them in Campus halls especially in Esut and IMT, UNN was still fighting hard to keep there fake funne, but it wasnt long before they were equally swept off by this huge Tsunami that was Omateeee slangs..Back then you will hear phrases such as " gbalu ogwu nwuo, ifea last bus stop, Nwanne analie m, Nwanne parkia, friends asking you for a drink at a bar will say " Nwanne kpuo m isI akpulu Albert".. Girls are no longer babes, Enugu folks even started using the same slang which was considered derogatory or not classy to describe girls..e.g Nwa mbo, akwa nwa, akwa baby, umu, Nwa, so nwa, egovin, udala to recent one such as pino pino ,nnunu. The moment young musicians from ogbes such Achara Layout, Abakpa, Uwani, Ogui started infusing these slangs into their songs mixed with slangs coined and made in Enugu,the rest is history.. Raw, Flavour, even to current guys like Zoro and Phyno for me are the ones driving this whole trend. Zoro's current hit Ogene is typical of what's happening right now, a combination of Enugu dialect and bits from Anambra. You can even hear it when listening to Stormrex or some of Flavours songs..

If i see an Enugu guy man talking, whether in NY or London , i will know immediately..
These are my experience , from Ogui as a kid to Trans Ekulu i lived through it, i dont claim it to be gospel by the way.. Udo

Slow dog, Flavour, Phyno, Selebobo Didi nna men are all from Anambra, Zoro is from Agwu, Stormrex Ezeagu.. Enugu been an old colonial capital, former An am bra before states were carved out was a melting point, and is still is, for Igbos from different states, then you get Hausas, Delta folks, middle belt and small Yoruba population ( na them sow trado wear pass for Owerri road) Huge deposits of Coal meant lots of families moved to Enugu to work from other regions back them, there were no states back then, listen to Onuigbo by Late Osadebe, he told a story of Onuigbo, a man who went to mine coal in Enugu and no one knew what happened to him.. Anyway, apart from the hausas all of them mingle and see themselves as ndi 042.. I know a lot of Imo people that have lived all their lives in Enugu ( ndi ala wu otu) but hardly go to there villas, we usually give them house keys when we go for Xmas hols.. The see themselves as full 042 peeps and nothing more..Good times..

With regards to the topic, I have a healthy respect for Anambra folks, they sure have there sheer number of people na eme ofuma just like every where else..

[/s]
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2016
Igbo and Pride tho..lol

Anambra pack almost all o...big ups

ProudlyAbia
Re: Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS by Noneroone(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

You don't dictate to me or anyone how to address an issue. I don't need to quote anyone to make a point. I posted a general comment for others to read and understand.
you don't correct the general readers for an error you claim somebody made else you become a nuisance to the thread.
Pls Kindly refrain from quoting me further.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.