Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria (2528 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2016
Ibadan is largely unsafe. I'm tired. You're not safe at home, at work , on the streets, everywhere. People who have met me know I don't have a lifestyle that exposes me to things like this.

A very good business mentor and owner of GTIN motors (MR Chris) in ibadan was shot dead and his car stolen around Oluyole area of Ibadan on Monday while returning from work. This man fully relocated from Germany 2 years ago to start GTIN motors in Nigeria and now he's dead.

A very rich man, deals in Luxury cars. He should have just stayed back there. If you are abroad and govt is telling you to come back and establish a business here, tell them to provide security first

Do you mean the same Iyangaku GRA where most political assassination in Ibadan happened is one of the most secure areas? It can't be. I schooled in the GRA and I cannot count the number of assassinations and failed attempts that were carried out during that time. 

Of recent, Bola Amole, the owner of BIMS African Food Store UK was killed there. 

________
Alalubosa GRA

Don't remind me! I lost a cousin who's a week older than me to those boys who were trying to rob him at gun point inside the estate about 12 years ago. 
I also lost a friend there too by Alalubosa river which is the escape route. 

Same thing with NIHORT, Jericho, Onireke GRA, Aleshinloye, Forestry. Those areas are just too silent which makes it easy for those boys to operate. 
_______
Bodija Estate

I can only ask which Bodija is it. Is it Bola Iges? Or Sunday Alalades? Or where Akala's driver was shot dead? Or the regular Kara Mayhem? Or where Mrs Adesiyan (Wife of the Police Affairs Minister) was abducted? Or where a family of 3 who just relocated to Nigeria after 18 years sojourn in Canada were burnt to death few weeks after arriving motherland?

Apologies.. but AriseKola was a big time tout who profited from the Abacha regime if you know the history of how he became rich. Asides him having Major guns, major Jazz and Major money to hire major touts, he is alsi protected by Nigeria Police etc.. 

I will delete this post later. 

People like Fele, Sunday Igbowo work with political giants o.. you can't pay them 

Igbowo works with Ladoja

Do you know the place they call Koto? It's in Mokola. Find out what they do there. [/quote]

I know Ibadan like the back of my hand. A police station is at Mokola directly in front of Sabo where 90% of stolen items are sold. APete is known for cult activities and robbery. Mokola is known for same (Ask about Koto boys )

This last one, I was coming from the mall at Sango, drove through General gas and was heading to a house just before Dizenghoff. I got to the gate of the house I was going to, parked and as I was stepping out, the boys came on a bike and the whole shebang happened around 8pm. 

There are also guys that touch the wall of your house and everyone sleeps off. Confirmed Jazz.

We also have car snatches and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by DickDastardly(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2016
Arase should relocate there asap! cool
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
Na today we know them,ritualists and armed robbers/omonile/owambes!
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
Why can't we solve the serious wahala we we get for house before rushing outside to play Mr Sophisticated?
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
believe me, I just planned relocating to Ibadan from Lagos,oluyole precisely.
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
This is the same red-mud m040 that created a thread claiming yorubas want oduarewanistan

Na rat go chop your apa yansh grin

And monkey it's not even Igbowo, It's Igboho

Ole go steal person comment from facebook cheesy
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2016
True
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Don't mind this m044ough. He's one of those gala kids with Yoruba monikers like segun adewogbo, ooni and the rest of them grin cheesy

Go through his threads and don't be deceived by the gender

Na man be that grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Don't come here, they'll kill ya azz cheesy
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Ooni: 8:39pm On May 21, 2016
Op if i talk they will call me flaathead

i am happy others are speaking up. One of my misguided brothers that commented above already called me impostor . People like him is the reason why ibos abuse us and call us coneheads because they believe we reason upside down.

While it may be true everybody knows am not like that

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by abimbawealth(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
...and this thread is making you have a rethink Bros, no fall my hand na...do what you gotta do
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2016
abimbawealth:

...and this thread is making you have a rethink Bros, no fall my hand na...do what you gotta do
thanks a lot my lady. I'm already on my way

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2016
Common OP... all those places u mentioned are GRAs with maximum securities...I reside at Oluyole and is rare hearing of a case of armed robbery cos securities here r tight.

U can't just wander around when the time is 7pm. And thanks to our gov. Ajimobi, his tenure is at least far better than his predecessor Akala in term of securities

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
BankeSmalls:

....how come you are still alive? if that is how they kill everyone
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I have some Osogbo jazz made by my dad, touch our house gate and next thing you know, you will be sweeping and re sweeping our compound till day break grin
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I have some Osogbo jazz made by my dad, touch our house gate and next thing you know, you will be sweeping and re sweeping our compound till day break grin
Do you know the controversial thing about Oshogbo jazz? when next your fiance comes around nd touches your gate,he is not only going to sweep, he will also mop the whole of Street over and over again
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Do you know the controversial thing about Oshogbo jazz? when next your fiance comes around nd touches your gate,he is not only going to sweep, he will also mop the whole of Street over and over again

cheesy grin grin noooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by winj: 10:07am On May 22, 2016
majority of armed robbers are Igbos.
Armed robbery started decades ago from Igbos attacking luxurious buses and then later moved to homes and private cars

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by BankeSmalls(f): 10:41am On May 22, 2016
winj:
majority of armed robbers are Igbos.
Armed robbery started decades ago from Igbos attacking luxurious buses and then later moved to homes and private cars

Does Oyenusi and Shina Rambo sound like Ibo names? They are our people.
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by teekay213(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2016
jesus!same ib
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by winj: 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Does Oyenusi and Shina Rambo sound like Ibo names? They are our people.

no einstein, they don't...but they make up 10% out of none Ibo armed robbers
while IBO people make up 90%
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
Ooni:
Op if i talk they will call me flaathead

i am happy others are speaking up. One of my misguided brothers that commented above already called me impostor . People like him is the reason why ibos abuse us and call us coneheads because they believe we reason upside down.

While it may be true everybody knows am not like that
descendant of lunatic with flat.head stop being yoruba imposter.

flat.head and conehead are both ur names bcuz of una head malformation challenges.
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by winj: 7:25am On May 23, 2016
the armed robbers will be mostly ibo
ibo people are number one armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by opsyswagger(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
check the post it has been 6 years now
ammaSTAR:
Na wah o
Re: Ibadan Is The Capital Of Thieves And Armed Robbery In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2021
opsyswagger:
check the post it has been 6 years now
I'm just shocked that NL peeps have been tribalistic for so long.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Computer Village / A South African Police Man Laughing While A Xenophobia Victim Was Burning / Father And His Step-son Take Turns To Rape His 12-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.