Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out (910 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday / Help Her Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out by Bukybabe(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
This lady needs a job urgently..The economic situation of our country is not helping matters at all and it has turned the pretty lady to a beggar (begging for job) smh....You can call her number if you have a good job for her...
I pray she is not kidnapped with this number she is sharing...daris is God ooo.
Let president Buhari invite her to the villa..it's worth sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
That's my secondary school classmate, Lilian
Re: Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out by niggi4life(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
That's my secondary school classmate, Lilian
yea, Lilian Douglas
Re: Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out by UEDIBO: 12:45pm On May 22, 2016
can she program?

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Writer Needed / FMC Technologies Massive Recruitment In Lagos And Port Harcourt / Entry Levelvacancy At Graceco Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.