Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k (3317 Views)

Looking For Foreign Used SUV With Budget Of 2 - 2.5 Million / SOLD!SOLD!!Toks 08 Toyota Avalon+PICS OF CAR IN 9JA / In Need Of A Car With Budget Of N300k Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
I need a car of 180-200k
Manual transmission,
Fuel efficient,
Buy and drive,
Sound engine,
Clean body and interior.
Golf 3/2, Toyota , Honda, Mazda, or any strong brand that can be used for taxi.
Advice is also welcome.
Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by alatbaba1(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
Get a motorcycle or plenty bicycle. Cos that amount will never get u an healthy car. U will turn to mechanic by force. Your blood pressure will increase. U will have sleepless night. Even when you sleep you will have nightmares.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
alatbaba1:
Get a motorcycle or plenty bicycle. Cos that amount will never get u an healthy car. U will turn to mechanic by force. Your blood pressure will increase. U will have sleepless night. Even when you sleep you will have nightmares.
Na curse? Any ways back to sender sha!

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Frankiss44(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
alatbaba1:

Lmao.. Nairalanders and their bad mouth.. I never see people like ona... What a comic relieve

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2016
Frankiss44:

Lmao.. Nairalanders and their bad mouth.. I never see people like ona... What a comic relieve
You de mind him? Yeye fawol we no lay better egg.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by DeKen: 12:17am On May 22, 2016
Ameboperoo:

You de mind him? Yeye fawol we no lay better egg.
The guy is telling you the truth but it seems you don't like being told the truth.
My younger brother once bought a car for 100k and spent 200k to improve the car. When I visited and got driven in the car the heat from the engine to my feet where I was sitting on the passenger side of the car was like I was sitting beside hell. The distance was just a 15mins drive. He ended up abandoning the car to buy another soon after.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by firstolalekan(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2016
Ameboperoo:
I need a car of 180-200k
Manual transmission,
Fuel efficient,
Buy and drive,
Sound engine,
Clean body and interior.
Advice is also welcome.
Thanks.
You better go buy new okada
Must u always buy old things in your life undecided
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by firstolalekan(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2016
DeKen:

The guy is telling you the truth but it seems you don't like being told the truth.
My younger brother once bought a car for 100k and spent 200k to improve the car. When I visited and got driven in the car the heat from the engine to my feet where I was sitting on the passenger side of the car was like I was sitting beside hell. The distance was just a 15mins drive. He ended up abandoning the car to buy another soon after.
So he cannot change engine abi
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by DeKen: 12:25am On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

He already spent about 200k to fix the car which included half engine.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by firstolalekan(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2016
DeKen:

He already spent about 200k to fix the car which included half engine.
How much is full engine?
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by DeKen: 12:49am On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

How much is full engine?
Guy you get time o. You can go get your 200k car.
I wish you luck.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 5:54am On May 22, 2016
DeKen:

U can see in my post that I said advice is welcome but the way he was saying it when.
Thank you for your post anyway.
Now what is the minimum amount I should be looking at. I am looking for something to work with. I'm tired of these kobo kobo jobs. The state of the economy is not even helping matters.
Maybe I should just invest the money in something else and forget about taxi business entirely. Just pissed off now cool
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

You better go buy new okada
Must u always buy old things in your life undecided
Okada business is too, too risky. Besides, Okada is banned from all Abuja highway.
A friend sold his carina II early last year for about that price and the guy who bought it is still enjoying it now. No major issues when he sold it just the absorbers. I wish I could get one like that
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by DjAndroid: 7:59am On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

When you add the price of the engine and that of the car, how much will you arrive at?
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by umbo: 10:54am On May 22, 2016
i hv a clean golf 2 for sale wt a perfect engine and body
just want to upgrade, u will never beleive it for
dat price
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Manager264(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2016
Let me encourage you bro, don't mind the wet blankets 'bad-mouthing'. Way out: constantly visit olx nigeria, car section, there are hundreds of cars sales advert been posted every day, among which YOU WILL SURELY see the price range 180-200k, averagely good that can serve its purpose.You may fortunately see a good one even with AC,Cd, fully functional, the owner may desperately in need of money. Just being careful to avoid scam and stolen ones, you may verify the genuity of your favourite car plate no on FRSC web www.nvisng.org, type the number without space. Mainwhile, this period of fuel 'wahala' and eco hardship of d country is d period cars wil b selling cheap as some cars owners can no longer afford to maintain their cars,by implicatn,they dispose them. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by mistertaiwo: 12:26pm On May 22, 2016
I offer you a VW jetta for 200k: No rust, Engine was replaced last Nov. No oil leaks, CD player You may need an xtra tyre and a sharp battery. Its just perfect for a taxi.
If you are interested: 08056033011 Location is Akute by zenith bank.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by nwarosa: 1:27pm On May 22, 2016
This may be what you are looking for

https://www.nairaland.com/3118112/honda-concerto-170k
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
Manager264:
Let me encourage you bro, don't mind the wet blankets 'bad-mouthing'. Way out: constantly visit olx nigeria, car section, there are hundreds of cars sales advert been posted every day, among which YOU mWILL SURELY see the price range 180-200k, averagely good that can serve its purpose.You may fortunately see a good one even with AC,Cd, fully functional, the owner may desperately in need of money. Just being careful to avoid scam and stolen ones, you may verify the genuity of your favourite car plate no on FRSC web www.nvisng.org, type the number without space. Mainwhile, this period of fuel 'wahala' and eco hardship of d country is d period cars wil b selling cheap as some cars owners can no longer afford to maintain their cars,by implicatn,they dispose them. Best of luck!
surprisingly I went to olx according to your advice . Are those prices really true ?
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by msochi: 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
i have a toyota that looks like a lamborghini ...its old school... price is 250k.............. add me on whatsapp 08123163293
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by DeKen: 2:27pm On May 22, 2016
Ameboperoo:

U can see in my post that I said advice is welcome but the way he was saying it when.
Thank you for your post anyway.
Now what is the minimum amount I should be looking at. I am looking for something to work with. I'm tired of these kobo kobo jobs. The state of the economy is not even helping matters.
Maybe I should just invest the money in something else and forget about taxi business entirely. Just pissed off now cool
I may not be quite knowledgeable on the cost of cars but I think you should be budgeting at least 400k to 500k. It may even be more with the prevailing exchange rate. Car dealers may know better but where they are looking at the possibility of selling to you they may actually be looking at reaping you off. Maybe some other nairalanders may have the answer to that. But a very small budget will likely cause you pain.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Manager264(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
onatisi:
surprisingly I went to olx according to your advice . Are those prices really true ?
Among all the auto mobile markets in nigeria, olx is the most organised, most patronise, most active, full of the good, the bad, and the urgly. I buy and sell at the site. Some scam use cheap price as bait, at the same time there are many legitimate transactions involvg cheap prices of things. The game is 'never release/send money to anybody without confirmg/securing/possessing what you are buying, 'shikena'. Other markets are Nairaland, jiji.com, carmundi.com,chekki,mobofree,tradeafrica,mycar.com,etc.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Yeecar(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
Ameboperoo:
I need a car of 180-200k
Manual transmission,
Fuel efficient,
Buy and drive,
Sound engine,
Clean body and interior.
Advice is also welcome.
Thanks.

Whatsapp me on 08036892360 I might be able to help u.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by emeritus00(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2016
Ameboperoo:
I need a car of 180-200k
Manual transmission,
Fuel efficient,
Buy and drive,
Sound engine,
Clean body and interior.
Advice is also welcome.
Thanks.
Dont mind some people jare. Honda city 2001 is available, it has no AC (the owner said that its compressor that he changed it but dey sed its nt its type). I wanted 2 buy d car mysef bt I av change my mind bcs of d AC. Due to purpose u intend 2 use it 4, I wil realy recommend dis car 4u. The car is working fine with good absorber. i was inside it 2day... it goes for #220k. If u ar interested call me or watsapp 08034987416
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Lovelynature(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2016
mistertaiwo:
I offer you a VW jetta for 200k:
No rust,
Engine was replaced last Nov.
No oil leaks,
CD player
You may need an xtra tyre and a sharp battery.
Its just perfect for a taxi.

If you are interested: 08056033011
Location is Akute by zenith bank.
Post the pix here bro. Someone else may be interested
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by Ameboperoo(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2016
msochi:
i have a toyota that looks like a lamborghini ...its old school... price is 250k.............. add me on whatsapp 08123163293
picture will help a lot.
Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by bims198x: 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
I have a rugged and pocket friendly maintaince mazda 626 with very strong engine n manual gear;low fuel consumption.that matches your search criteria
If interested pls call 081522907607 or 08022102886. For details.

Re: In Need Of Car - With Budget Of 180-200k by AmahC(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
Guy, I have Kia Sophia II
2003 model
Manual
Very cool ride,
U will like it it's roged
The car is in Imo
And am in Yenagoa
The reason for selling it's because I have another one am using here. If u are interested call me for more details 08066590554

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cheap tokunbo 2015 Toyota Venza price N6,700,000 / »»» Sold!! Onitsha!! Benz C240 03 @ N1.35M Negotiable ««« / Ivtec 2005 Honda Accord Best Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.